Oppisites Attract

Take ME!

Amy's P.O.V.

"So you like girls?" Lady asked pushing her ass hrader into me.

"Yeah a lot actually." I say while slowly wrapping my arms around her cute little waist her blond hair falling in folds on to my chest.

"So why don't you touch me baby. No don't just touch me I want you to fucking take me." Lady says while practically jumping hard on me with her plump little ass.

"Okay." I say turning her around and kissing her lips sotfly. She smiles into the kiss and wraps her legs around my waist as I push her hard against the stall's wall. I run my hands down her sides feeling the curves of her beautiful body as I lick her bottom lip to gain entrence. She allows my tounge inside and I explore her mouth. I rub my hands down her sides all the way to her legs and I run my hand up under thoes until I can feel her lace panties.

I pull back out of the kiss and met her eyes. I'm using mine to ask her premission. She nods and I slip the lace thong right off of her. I kiss her neck down to her collarbone and slip off her shirt and mine. She smiles as I take one of her nipples into my mouth and suck hard. She runs her fingers through my hair lovingly and then unsnaps my bar quickly. I take it off while still sucking on her breasts. I make my way down her stomach to her waist and look up at her. She giggles and shake her head yes to me. I take one of her legs and put it over one of my shoulders and then the same with the other. I licked her soft lips teaseingly and then inserted my tounge into her. I bobbed my head hard each time hitting the clit harder and harder making her moan and tangle her finger into my hair.

"That feels so fucking good Amy!" she screamed while I reached up and played with her breasts. They were soft and supple and all mine. She moaned lots of curses and my name as she starts to leak onto my tounge and I go on her faster and faster until she cums major in to my mouth and I drink all of her jucies.

We redress and I sit on the toilet holding her in my lap stroking her hair with her head on my chest.

"Amy I think I'm falling for you."

"Same here beautiful sam here." I kiss her forehead and we relax.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's the update you guys I hope you like it. Comment please!