‹ Prequel: Rock Star Father
Status: On hiatus for now, most likely to be left unfinished.

My Teenage Romance

My Birthday

Hello. My name is Celeste, and today, December 4th (2009) is my 15th birthday. I was getting ready for school in my big, beautiful mulberry coloured room with cream carpeting, oak wardrobes and matching oak frame bed with black and purple checked duvet and pillow covers. The linen had only been there a day – it was a birthday present. Unfortunately, I had to go to school on my birthday. Luckily, my school was without a uniform. I was still getting used to this and the novelty had not worn off, even after three years, so I was cheerful, though it was a Monday. I was wearing a thick black and grey striped jumper and black casual trousers which were concealing my black and grey checked converse. Picking up my MCR messenger bag which contained my school things, I rushed down the cream carpeted stairs, through the kitchen door, grabbed a cereal bar, bid goodbye to Nana and Joe and practically ran to school, which luckily was only a five minute walk away.

I arrived at school and rushed down the hallway. Slopping into my usual seat next to my boyfriend, Quinton, or as we all call him, Quinn, I breathed heavily and grinned as he said, “Happy birthday!” Sitting in front of Quinn was Katie, one of my best friends. Next to her and in front of me was Bianca, and behind us were Angelique and Rupert. Directly next to us were Patrick and Donna, and attached to their table was Jack.

Quinton Blithley has green eyes, spiky dark brown ‘hedgehog’ hair, is medium height and kind of pale. He always gets picked on for being skinny and gets called ‘emo freak’, but then all our gang does….

Katie Hayes is skinny, about 5-foot-3 and pale-ish. She’s a great artist, and, like me is in love with eyeliner. Her other love is the internet – INO and Mibba to be precise. She’s originally from Chicago, home of Fall Out Boy and Bob Bryar, but she then moved to England, North London to be precise, and then here, to NY.

Bianca Carlton is rather short, with short post-box-red hair that she had dyed that colour, naturally pale skin; she wears yellow contact lenses and is average weight. Her fascination with roses, especially green ones may suggest that she’s French, which is great cuz she is! I completely love her accent!

Angelique Gridley is tall, pale-ish, in love with her golden brown very long hair, honey coloured eyes and oddly long nails. We call her Angel, and Rupert, her boyfriend always has to make sure she takes her calcium tablets, as she’s lactose intolerant and can’t drink milk.

Rupert Tanner has amazing grey eyes, spiky electric blue ‘hedgehog’ hair, medium height and kind of pale skin. He’s a total boy – you can trust him to be immature and gross, but he can be serious and deeper than a bottomless pit when he has to be.

Patrick Dwight’s eyes are clear blue, and he has post-box red hair, medium height, kind of pale skin. He, rather oddly looks exactly like Patrick Wolf, which I find rather strange but it’s true! I’d better not show him my socks as he loves black but absolutely hates the colour grey!

Donna Harley was tallish, possessed mid-back length black hair with green tips, clear blue eyes, pale skin and long fingers. She may seem it but unlike anyone I’ve ever known she’s not a bit random and never digresses from the point, it’s amazing.

Jack Splitton is blessed with being tall, pale skinned, having long black hair, green-blue eyes, a cheeky grin and rugged good looks. He’s just a friend though, I mean, me and Quinn are dating, for heaven’s sake! He’s rather perverted and has an unhealthy attachment to Marmite. He’s the only American I know who likes it, and I am very grateful to Nana when she buys it every so often when she can sense that I miss England.

So there’s the gang. Oh, there’s some things I forgot; 1) we are all MCR-loving ‘emo geeks’ who get picked on by the rest of the school. Even a few of the teachers. There is one, amazingly nice, cool, MCR-loving teacher here, Miss McDarcy. She’s Scottish and I’m in love with her accent. And 2) only the admin staff and the Principal know that my dad is the one and only Gerard Way. My friends don’t know cuz I didn’t want to get fake friends, and I don’t think I know them well enough now to tell them.

Anyway, we were registered and after assembly, during which Katie, Donna and I were discussing what animals would be on an MCR tribute necklace – unicorn (Mikey), scorpion (Frank), cat (Bob), bat, (Gerard) and lion (Ray); after that we made our way to Maths. Being the only Brit in a school of Americans, I’m the only one who says Maths, to everyone else it’s Math. I’m not gonna change for anyone though!

Our teacher, Mr. Montgomery shook his head at Katie’s MCR shirt that she was wearing with black skinny jeans and black converses. Bianca, who sat next to me for this lesson, was wearing an orange and black striped jumper, matching tights and a plain black skirt. When she sat next to me she said,
“Bonjour! ‘Appy birsday!” I smiled and replied,
“Thanks, Bianca! Nice clothes by the way!”
“Thanks! ‘Ow are you?”
“Great, thanks. I’m missing home a bit but hey! It’s not like I’m the only one!”
“Too true…too true….” Bianca replied as we settled down to work.

At lunch my friends and I sat in our usual table away from everyone else. We were, as usual, discussing and re-enacting South Park episodes. Today I played Cartman, Bianca played Kyle, Mr. Garrison was played by Quinn, Kenny was acted by Katie and Donna played Stanley.

“Okay children let’s start the day with some new Math problems. What is five times two? Anyone? Give it your best shot. Come on children, don’t be shy! Yes, Kyle!” Quinn/Mr. Garrison said.
“Uh…12?” said Bianca/Kyle.
“Okay, now let’s try to get an answer from anyone who’s not a total retard! Anyone? Come on, don’t be shy!” Quinn continued. This was all we ever did at lunch besides eat!
“I think I know the answer Mr. Garrison!” Donna/Stanley said. As Cartman I crudely immitated her. She retorted, “Shut up fat boy!”
“HEY! Don’t call me fat you fuckin’ Jew!” Cartman retorted.
“Eric! Did you say the ‘f’ word?!” Garrison gasped.
“…Jew?”
“He’s talking about fuck! You can’t say fuck in school, you fucking fat ass!!
“Kyle!”
“Who said fuck now?” I said, enjoying myself.
“Eric!”
“Dude, you just said fuck again!” Donna said.
“Stanley!”
“Who-” Katie said.
“Kenny!”
“What’s the big deal, it doesn’t hurt anyone! Fuck-fuck-idy-fuck-fuck!”
“How would you like to go see the school counsellor?!”
“How would you like to suck my balls?!” I said, trying to contain my laughter.
“WHAT DID YOU SAY!?”
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Actually what I said was – ahem, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS, MR. GARRISON!”
“Holy shit, dude.” We finished off together, before collapsing on top of each other in laughter!!!

“SOUTH PARK RULES!!!!” I yelled.
“You’re such a good Cartman!” Katie praised. I glowed inside.
“Thanks!”