‹ Prequel: Rock Star Father
Status: On hiatus for now, most likely to be left unfinished.

My Teenage Romance

The Hospital

“Honestly, again?You’d think he’d have learned… how bad is it?” I replied.

“He got burnt a little. And he was out for a second or two. No need to come over though, it’s all okay.” My Dad sighed. I could visualise him running his hands through his long black hair exasperatedly as he was talking.

“No, I want to come over, and tell Mikey what a ruddy idiot he is.” I moaned.

“Alright. Usual place, I’ll meet you in the lobby.” He agreed.

“See you there, mate.”

“Bye!”

Ending the call I laughed and sighed at the frequency of Mikey putting a fork in a toaster.

“Sorry guys, I’ve been somewhat unexpectedly called away.” I announced, my British accent becoming more pronounced.

“Huh?” Harvey asked, not understanding what I’d said due to my accent. Adopting a fake American one, I explained,

“I gotta go, my uncle’s in hospital again.” This made my friends laugh, and Bianca asked if a fork and a toaster were to blame. Nodding, I hugged each one of them and Quinn offered to walk with me to the hospital. We bid the rest of the gang goodbye and began to make our way towards the hospital Mikey usually went to after these incidents.

As we arrived at the hospital, I smiled and hugged Quinn. Kissing him on his right cheek I thanked him for coming and bid him goodbye. He looked at the ground, smiling and blushing slightly as he mumbled, “See ya later.” and began to make his way back to the others.

“Well isn’t he just the cutest!” A voice behind me exclaimed. I turned, my fists raised.

***This would be the perfect place to end the chapter.....

Unfortunatlye that would make it stupidly short.****

“Whoa, whoa, it’s just me!” my father squealed, his hands in the air, a scared expression on his face. I lowered my fists agitatedly.

“Don’t sneak up on me like that!” I hissed angrily. “You gave me the fright of my life! I thought Quinn might have some paedophile stalker on his hands!”

Gerard just started laughing. Remembering the terrified look on his face, I started giggling too.

Upon entering the lobby of the hospital I greeted one of the nurses.

“Hola Carla!” I was good friends with a lot of people in this hospital because of how frequently I came here either with my uncle, grandfather, self or friends.

“Hola. I’ll show you to Mr. Way’s room in just a minute, let me finish this paperwork first, okay?” Carla, an average height, slim, South American nurse with dark hair and eyes replied.

“Sure.” I confirmed.

“Okay, let’s go then.” She prompted a few seconds later.

“So, Celeste, I haven’t seen you around her much lately, what’s happened?” Carla asked, smiling.

“Well… I have my first ever boyfriend!” I squealed.

“Oh my God! Elliot’s gonna be thrilled!” Carla gushed.

“I know, you’d think it was her first boyfriend!”

“So what’s his name?”

“Quinn. Well, Quinton, but no-one but his great aunt calls him that, and she died two years ago. They never liked each other anyway.” I explained.