Night World

Chapter 1

Lightly i could feel small drops of water falling on my face. I slowly opened my eyes, and everything was blury. Than all of the things around me started to take shape. I was on the ground in the middle of the woods with no memory of how i got there. The last thing that i remembered was going to the cinema with my sister Alice, her friens Matt, and his brother Loren. Than after we wnt to the cinema we all went walking and than everything went dark from there, and i woke up here, wherever HERE is. I got up and started walking in one direction. All that i could see was woods around me. After about an hour or so(i had to estimate because my phone was pobably lost in the woods somewhere) Or mabe not i thought as i saw something laying on the ground about ten feet away from me. I ran picked it up and THANK GOD my phone was there. I called my sister... no answer. I called Matt... No answer. I called Loren and he picked up on the third ring. Thank god i thaught.\
"Hello?
"Hi, its rose macayla's sister.
"Yeah i know where are you?
"To be honest i really don't know
"Neither do i. im in the woods somewhere. I just woke up here. I dont know what happened."
"Im in the woods too and i dont know what happened either.
i heard something crackle behind me, and i froze. I didnt want to turn around but i didnt know if it could have been m sister or matt so i slowly turned my body to face where the noise came from, and there was nothing there.So i turned back around and started up walking again when i noticed that i forgot that Loren was still on the phone.
"Hello! Rose are you there? are you ok?!?
"Ohh yeah im fine i just heard something thats all.
"Ok well i wa...and then it just went silent.
"Loren... Are you there... Loren... My phone was dead.
i was so mad that i threw my phone at a tree next to me and it shattered.
"Great now i have to explain that too!
i heard the same noise that i heard before again. I whipped my head around to see what it was...
"Hello, is anyone there?" i whispered as i started walking toward where the noise was coming from. I turned at a tree and someone or something grabbed me. I wanted to scream but it covered my mouth.
"'SHHH...Dont scream. It me... Loren"
i stopped trying to screamand he let go of my mouth."
"Why did you scare me like that?"
"Well i didnt want you to scream because i think that someone is following me."
"Well so did i until you scared the crap out of me."
"No i really herd somethi-"
he stopped in mis sentance and this time we both heard the noise. It was the same noise that i heard the last two times. So it wasn't loren i thaught to myself. I think he saw something because he was no longer looking at me but over my shoulder. At the same time he pulled out a pocket knife and snapped it open.
"When i say GO run that way as fast as you can." He pionted behind him.
"Ok." I said as i started to turn around. He grabbed my hand, and he was gripping it hard enough that it started to sting.
"Do Not Turn Around... You might scare it or whatever it is. Ok?"
"Ok." I answered. I looked down and i noticed that he was still holding my hand . I think that he knew that i noticed because he pulled away lie i shocked him or something. We both frze because we heard the noise again.
"'Ok on the count of three run ok?"
i couldn't find the will to speak so i just nodded.
"ONE..."
"TWO..."
"THREE! GO!!" He yelled as i bolted througn the trees.
"Be Carefull!!" I yelled as i lost sight of him in the distance. I stopped running after not even a minute. I knew that it wasnt far but i needed to know that Loren was ok. So i turned and started running back in the direcion that i came. I got to where i had dropped my purse to run and i saw his pocket knife on the ground and i knew that that was a bad sign so i was freaking out. I saw something on the ground about 30 fett away from me. I started hyperventallatingat that point. I walked cautiosly because i didnt know if it was the thing or if it was Loren. I lost my breath... It was Loren. He had claw marks all oer his chest, and his shirt was all ripped. There was blood everywhere around him. I fell to my knees and cradled him like a baby.
"Loren please wake up!" I cried as tears steamed my cheeks. A little while later his eyes fluttered and he started to regain conciousness.
"Loren... Open your eyes please!" I cried still cradling him. His eyes opened and i was never happier to see those bold blue eyes in my life.
"How do you feel?" I asked sniffling.
"Im fine." He said as he started to get up. His knees gave out and i caught him.
"Mabe i got up too fast."
"Ok, You think! Do you just want to stay here until you can atleast not fall over when you try to get up?"
"No, Lets go before it comes back."
"Ohh yeah, what was that thing anyway?"
"You wouldnt believe me even if i told you."'
"Try me."
"Fine it was a werewolf"'
♠ ♠ ♠
It was a rough start but i hope that you liked it soo comment me if you like how its coming along, and if you have any suggestions or advice please let me know kk!
xo ashley