Status: Active

A Day in Bridgend

Image
Keelan's AMAZING banner :D

Image
Another by Keelan a.k.a Miss Awesome :D

Lilly Flame, a teenage girl who people at her school think of as rather strange but is actually pretty normal apart from her inability to conform in any way, goes on a school trip to Bridgend. Only by pure chance does she meet her favourite band of all time and idols, Bullet for my Valentine. However theres something about the band that very few people know, something that must be kept from the public at all costs.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Bullet for my Valentine, unfortunately. If I did I wouldn't be writing this, I'd be too busy chaining them up and repeatedly raping them. I also do not own any other bands featured in this story. Lilly, her family and friends, and other characters, however, belong to me.
  1. The Beginning
    This is the introduction to my first series both on here and on Quizilla. It's really short but I promise you, it will get better.
  2. Bullet for my Valentine
    This is the chapter where Lilly goes to Bridgend! Enjoy! Please comment!
  3. Bullets' Dinner Guest
    This chapter is slightly naughtier than my previous two. Lilly accepts BFMV's invitation however while there something rather unexpected happens... Enjoy!
  4. 'What Do You Want From Me?'
    Lilly regains conciousness and finds herself with Bullet for my Valentine whom she learns to be not quite as they seem.
  5. Waking Up
    As Lilly wakes up she gets the shock of her life but relaxes when she finds no harm is meant to her.
  6. The First Night
    This one is pretty short but its about the first night that Lilly spends with Matt. As you probably guessed from the title!
  7. Feeding
    BFMV take Lilly out to feed. However she isn't aware of it.
  8. Going Back
    Lilly discovers that she will be returning briefly to her old home.
  9. Going Back 2
    After her short visit to her home Lilly visits her best friend. What will happen when Sam finds out about Lilly's sudden disappearance however is unknown.
  10. The Club
    Lilly goes to a club with BFMV however theres something she doesn't know...
  11. My Kind of Hell
    Shopping?!
  12. Bloodlust
  13. A Stupid Decision
  14. My New Life
  15. Fits and Giggles
  16. Hotel
  17. Let the Show Begin