Status: Active

A Day in Bridgend

Bullets' Dinner Guest

Walking at the men’s pace it took us just under ten minutes to get to the place Padge lived. It was hard for me to keep up with them though; they were all a lot taller than me with much longer legs. I didn’t talk much during the short journey, saving my breath for when we got there.

When we arrived at Padge’s door, he unlocked it and we all filed in. Even though I was last in line Matt, who had been directly in front of me, stopped, moving aside to let me in before him. I smiled at him briefly, stepped forward and he followed close behind, closing the door after himself.

‘Just dump you bag here,’ he told me. So I stopped to drop it on the floor near the door.

I trailed after the other as they walked into what must have been the living room. I looked around. The room looked…well…normal. Just a normal man’s living room. I’m not even sure what else I had expected.

‘Nice place,’ I commented.

‘Thanks,’ said Padge. He handed me a can of lager but I shook my head and waved it away.

‘Better not,’ I said. ‘I have to go back to school for a bit.’ He shrugged and opened the can, taking a couple of large gulps. Then he handed one to Moose, who promptly emptied half of it into his mouth, and threw one each to both Matt and Jay.

‘Sit down, make yourself comfortable,’ said Jay, indicating the sofa Matt had just sat on. I sat next to him and Moose sat on my other side, already opening his second can.

The five of us talked for a long time. Or rather, they talked, and I spoke where I could or laughed at the conversation around me. They finally convinced me to have a couple of sips of Matt’s lager, telling me no one would notice. At first I hesitated, not only because I knew I was under age and the school would kill me (not to mention my mum) if I went back with alcohol on my breath, but because it was Matt Tuck offering me a little of his drink. I still wasn’t quite sure all this was even real.

I suddenly felt a vibration in my pocket. Shit, I thought. It was Emily.

‘Lilly!’ she sounded panicked. ‘The bus is leaving in five minutes!’

I quickly checked the time. Oh my god! ‘Right, I’ll be there as soon as possible.’ I stood up.

‘Oh, you have to go?’ asked Matt, sounding a little disappointed.

‘Yeah,’ I replied sadly. ‘But I’m definitely coming to your next gig. Or signing. Or whatever your doing next.’

‘We’re on tour in a couple of weeks,’ said Padge. ‘Do you want one of us to walk-’

‘No, its ok. I have to go. It was amazing meeting you! Thanks for everything. Sorry again about your girlfriend Moose.’ He nodded and gave me a small smile, raising his drink to me. ‘Bye!’ I started to walk towards the door that led out into the hallway and the front door.

I watched them until I was standing right in front of the door. I turned my head to step through it but instead of the open door I saw Jay standing there. I started as he pushed it closed.

‘Jay, I have to-’

Wait…Hadn’t Jay been sitting on the sofa when I was watching them? At the other side of the room?

I backed up, suddenly incredibly nervous. Something wasn’t right. How the fuck had he gotten there so fast? I fell backwards and landed on the small of my back, hard. I gasped with pain but stood up quickly. It was then I realised I was surrounded by them. They had formed a small circle around me and they all had a strange look in their eyes. Was that…hunger?

By this time I was terrified. I was standing in the middle of the circle, still facing Jay, my back to Matt. Matt grabbed my arm and whirled me round to face him. I whimpered quietly and he smiled at the tiny sound. His head darted forward suddenly, his mouth open a little. I thought he was going to kiss me so I jerked my head back, but his mouth missed mine by far. Instead he took the end of the ribbon that was around my neck between his teeth and pulled away slowly. When the ribbon was fully undone he released it. He raised his hand and slipped a finger between my throat and the strip of material.

He pulled it free of my neck and let it fall to the floor. I watched as it fluttered down, slowly, to land at out feet. He started to undo the top button on my shirt. I stepped back quickly, causing the button to pop open suddenly but he placed his hands firmly on my hips to stop me and pulled me towards him, putting a little more force behind it when I didn’t move, until I had to take a couple of steps forward to stop myself from falling.

I was shaking with fear and I knew he could feel it. And that he liked it. He kept pulling me closer until our bodies were touching. I tried to pull away but his hands kept me in place. I knew there was no point in struggling. He was so strong and even if I did manage to break free of his grasp there were the other three men to deal with.

They must do this a lot, I thought. It was so well organised. They must have lured lots of young, female fans here and gang raped them, if that’s what they’re going to do. Maybe repeatedly, then…killed them? Is that how they’re going to end it? Shit, am I going to die?! My breath started coming in short gasps.

Matt bent his head slowly, stopping only when his face was less than an inch from the left side of my neck. His breath made me tingle all over. He stayed like that for a few moments, unmoving. When suddenly, he clutched me tighter, opened his mouth wide and bit me. I cried out in surprise and pain as his unnaturally sharp teeth pierced my soft flesh. As he drank my blood deeply I heard a movement behind me, then felt Jay rest his hands on my waist and press against me. He moved my hair away from my neck on the other side and bit me. I whimpered again. After a second or two of watching Moose and Padge moved in from either side and took my hands. They quickly undid the ribbons, which they let fall to the floor and bit my wrists. I didn’t make a sound this time, just a small gasp. I was too weak, scared and confused to do anything else.

As the four men drank from me I continued to become weaker and weaker. Then I began to go limp, only Matt and Jay’s hands keeping me upright. When they all stopped drinking and released me I collapsed, landing in a crumpled heap at their feet.

© Amber Williams 2008
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!