Math Class

Argumentative

“When I walked in just now, I thought you were texting, but then I realized it was your calculator,” Natalie commented as she let her books drop to the desk, and sat down, looking over at Robbie.

“Did you think my cell phone was the size of this brick?” Robbie asked, disbelieving, holding up his graphing calculator. Natalie just rolled her eyes.

***

“Why cant you just be peaceful and happy?” Robbie made a sad attempt at calming down Jenny, an athletic girl with curly brown hair.

“Did it ever occur to you that mad is just my personality,” She joked, rolling her eyes and turning to the guy next to her, ignoring Robbie.

“What about you, Natalie, did you ever try being nice?” He asked the girl. She almost scoffed as she pulled on her turquoise sweatshirt.

“Did it ever occur to you that I’m normally a happy when I’m not around you?” She told him, mimicking what Jenny had said to him earlier.

“Ouch,” Robbie said, feigning hurt. “What don’t you like about me? Is it the fact that I wear sweatpants every day? Or my short hair? Or my beat up shoes? He asked, referring to his grass stained New Balances.

“No, you just annoy me,” Natalie said plainly, “Though it was funny that one time when you wore sweatpants with a band at the bottom with socks and sandals. They were girly sandals too.”

“Hey! That’s not nice,” Robbie exclaimed, before launching into his explanation as to why he had worn socks with sandals, “And the sandals are called Birkenstocks,” He concluded.

“Did you at least have a good laugh over my outfit that day?” he asked, sighing.

“Ha, yeah,” She said absentmindedly. “I hate you, you know that?” She asked casually.

“No you don’t,” Robbie stated.

“Yeah, I do, you’re annoying,” Natalie said, and sure enough, annoyance was becoming detectable in her voice.

“Just a minute ago you were laughing and smiling,” Robbie commented, smiling as if he had won.

“Whatever,” Natalie rolled her eyes and focused her attention on the board.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update tonight.

I love comments =D

Peace&Love, Erin