It's Not About Love

Not love

Dylan stood in her lovers bed room getting dressed, Lover made it sound sweet. It was far from it. They two had met at a club in southern California a few months earlier and had what was suppose to be a one night stand. Somehow it became Dylan and Mike were together, He took her to dinner and award shows. She Took him to Art shows and let him read her stories. But it was never love. How could it be? The only thing they ever had in common was their addiction to dominatrix. That was why they stayed together.

"Mike! I'm going to leave now. I have to sleep and buy something for this cut." That cut came from one of there weekend romps where Mike had decided a knife would enhance the event.

"Okay, I'll call you on Wednesday so I can take you shopping."

"Shopping for what?" Dylan said walking to the bathroom where Mike was getting out of his shower.

"Stuff we need." He touched a single strand of her dark brown hair and kissed her softly.

"You mean sex stuff don't you?"

"Yes. Oh shit. You better go now, Estelle is suppose to come over and so is Brixton." Estelle was under the impression that Dylan was her dads girlfriend. She was not. The seemed to date but it was more of an on going fling that would end with no emotion. They both knew it. However Brixton, Now 2, Was not to be around Dylan. Mikes X Britney didn't want "Sluts" around her baby. Dylan left to her apartment. She has pictures of her and Mike around, He had pictures of her, not all clothed, They were all the other had. Not friends with benefits. More like the beginning state of a relationship that would never move on. Sometimes though, Dylan wished it would become more. She knew she didn't love Mike, But she also know she could love him if she would let her self. Dylan was 26 with dark brown hair that went past her shoulders, Bangs and Bright green Blue eyes. She was beautiful.

Mike liked Dylan, she was the only girl he had ever met that would let him do really fucked up shit to her. He loved that. He didn't love her. Mike never really loved anyone except his kids. Others were just there to fill a void. Even his best friend Billie Joe knew it. Every one knew it.

Some how this fling was changing, Dylan started to enjoy staring at Mike and hearing him talk. Mike starred at her as she walked away instead of turning his head. He felt somethign for her.

But their fling was Not about love.

It's not about love
Cause I am not in love
In fact I can't stop falling out
♠ ♠ ♠
:D If you like it comment, and I'll update