Camp Ring of Fire

Beanie cap boy

Juniper cursed under her breath as her and her best friend Roquelle boarded the bus, carrying large black suitcases That the rich girls snickered at.
Camp ring of Fire was the last place they wanted to spend their summer, crammed in a small cabin, nothing to do, Possibly kicking some stupid guys ass who insulted them, sounds like a fun ride.
"Yo driver! Stupid driver!" yelled Roquelle imitating Jennifer Lopez. The bus driver sushed her and told them to sit there asses down.
Juniper giggled as they took a seat somewhere in the middle.
"This bus smells like ass." Juniper pointed out, calming down from her giggle fit.
"Yeah, Do you think the camp is worse?" Roquelle added
"Oh, much worse my friend, much worse,"

Roquelle's face tensed and she smoothed out her black crop jacket and leaned her head on the glass of the window.
Juniper flipped through a book of her cds, though there were hundreds, she could never decide.
"Hey Rock. John Mayer, Genesis, Heart, or Iron Maiden?" She rambled pointing at various cds.
"Iron Maiden!" Rang a voice from behind them.
The girls jerked their heads to the seat behind them. Three boys sat crammed in a single bus seat together.
"Dare I ask what you want?" Juniper snapped at the small cluster of boys that sat behind her.
A Boy who looked about 13 with a beanie cap and piercing blue eyes lunged at her. "I want you to play some Iron Maiden bitch!!!!!!!" He said laughing giving the rock and roll sign.
Juniper sneered, but backed away.
"Was I asking you?" She harped. Roquelle was busy giving evil eyes to the other two guys. Who were probably the same age as the beanie cap boy.
"Well, no, but play it anyway!! I havent heard Iron Maiden for 2 straight days!!!!"
"OH MY GOD!! I dont care! shut up." She said sarcasticly, to her surprise, it didnt phase beanie cap.
He just gliggled. "Your funny, Give me five girl!" He was obviously mocking her. he stuck his hand up, but Juniper slapped it away.
"ill show you funny you little...." She was cut off in mid sentance by Roquelle, trying to pull her away from killing the boy.
Juniper lost her strength and soon gave up.
Beanie cap sat there laughing.
"Whats your name girl?" He asked after he got through laughing.
"FUCK OFF!!" she screamed going after him again, only to be stopped by Roquelle, who wouldnt want her friend to commit homicide.
"Cute name! Well, Im Bam, thats Johnny, known as knoxville, and of course, Ryan, called Dunn." He said stupidly pointing to a short blonde and a skinny brunette.
"Wel, Fuck off, are you going to Camp Ring of fire too?" The blonde called Ryan beamed.
"Yeah." Juniper said, letting her anger pass for a second. "And for the record, My name is Juniper."
Bam winked at her. "Thats even cuter than Fuck off!!!" he called. Juniper ignored him.

"Camp Ring of fire in the pit of hell." Johnny retorded looking up from his sunglasses. "Whats YOUR name?" he added taking them of, looking at Roquelle.
She turned 2 different shades of pink, which she thanked God they couldnt see because of her olive skin.
"Roquelle." She stuttered.
Johnny nodded. "cool, cool."

sorry guys, it kinda sucks, hopefully it will get better, if it doesnt and you dont like it or anything, ill delete it.