Camp Ring of Fire

I dont have a gun

Juniper looked out the window sorrfully, as her hometown faded into the distance she pushed back feelings of remorse.
Roquelle looked back at Johnny, his eyes captivated her quite easily, but Roquelle found the strength to pul herself back and site with her friend who was sinking back into faux leather torn seat.
"Whats the matter Juni?" She said trying to comfort her.
Juniper opened her mouth to speak but a shrill voice interupted her, again.
"I DO NOT! SHUT UP JOHNNY!" It sounded like Ryan. Juniper poked her head into the aisle to see the comotion.
Ryan had Johnny in a headlock, his face was red with anger and Johnny's was red with suffocation.
Bam pulled Ryan off Johnny and he blushed. Ryan blushed a little to much. Johnny got up and presumed his activity.
"Asshole." he mutterd so Ryan wouldnt hear.

After 2 hours, A bag of Twizzlers and Two Iron Maiden cds, The bus came to a sharp stop and the doors parted.
The girls fetched there suitcases and The boys followed.
A small building sat in the middle of a forest of Pine Trees. It was white and very plain looking, and all campers were required to go in.
Roquelle looked at Juniper with a worried look on her face. Juniper returned the look with her own.
The small crowd of children entered the building.

Inside the building five angry 14 year olds sat at a long white table with sheets of yellow construction paper, scissors, and a large button making thing propped on it.
A lanky brunnette with thick brimmed glasses and a button on her shirt that read "Snoopy" in loopy letters was the first to speak.
"Meep! I hate this place! Why couldnt we get a job at Starbucks like we planned?" She Whined.
An unbarably skinny boy with his arm around her rolled his eyes nearly covered by his large fluffy hair. His button was written in very sloppy letters and read "RAKE"
The girl she was speaking to nearly stood up. She had brown hair down to her shoulders and a yellow button withe the word "Meep" on it.
God knows how they got those nicknames.
"Sooo-ry! Snoopy. I didnt know it would be perpetual hell!"
The other two teens stayed silent. A girl in a multicolored beanie cap and long brown hair With a button that read "Black Agnus" was sitting next to a boy with short black hair with a button that said "Raab" with a skull and what looked like crutches underneath.

Juniper looked at Roquelle quizzicaly. "Those arnt the counsolors are they?" She asked.
"Junior Counsolors." Roquelle answered.
Juniper nodded and kept observing the conversation. When A tall woman in navy shorts and a Camp Ring of fire T-shirt ran up to the new bunch.
Her button was light blue and read "Ozzie" in darker blue.
"Hey kids! Dont we all look happy today!?" She said in a thick Austrailian accent.
The crowd stayed silent.
"Well, now we need to get you all nicknames! No camper is a true camper without a nickname!!" The girls groaned.
Ozzie Went about pointing to people, giving them nicknames.
"Name!" she shouted at Roquelle.
"Roquelle Whalters"
"ROCKY! Go make your button girl!"
Roquelle trudged to the long white Table.
One of her long fingers was thrust at Juniper.
"Juniper Fisher!" She gasped.
"June Bug, get over there." June bug?
The boys followed the shuit so the nicknames were in this order:
Bam: Bambi
Johnny:Donkey
Ryan:Blondie

Needless to say, The boys threw fits about those names.