Camp Ring of Fire

Cabin Conflict

The boy stared at the counsolor with wide eyes and didnt say a word. He just sat down in a chair beside meep.
Meep tried to inch away from the boy without him noticing, but it seemed like his eyes saw everything, like a ghostly apparition.
Meep smilied at the shy kid. He only inched away more. Ozzie kept talking, oblivious to the fact no one was listening.
"Hey Bam, Stop trying to hit on the junior counsolors." Ryan whispered to his friend beside him with playful slap.
Bam just scowled and shook his fist limply at him.

When Ozzie was finished with the miniture siminar, The campers were dismissed to their cabins, which was the only piece of information they were able to get from the overly chipper counsolor.

"I think Im gonna bust a blood vessel!" Snoopy yelled, slamming the rickety door of the cabin violently.
Her friends just looked at her while they picked out their beds.
Meep looked down at the bare cot.
"Hey Agnus, why do you think they would put boys and girls in the same cabin?" She said, placing her bag down on the wood-like mattress.
Agnus shrugged.
"Dunno, Their probably too poor." She said, following Meep's suit.
Rake slammed his bag on the cot under Raab's.
"Hey Raab, when do we gotta meet those little brats?" Rake asked jumping on the bunk in a laying position.
Raab looked at his schedule for the camp.
"We got an hour, I guess we unpack." She said adly as he stuffed the paper in his bag.
Tigger pulled a blankie out of her tote bag. It was pink and faded, dotted with multi colored butterfies.
She rubbed it on her face before sprawling it out on her bunk.
"Jenn what the hell is that?" Meep asked, obviously disgusted with the display of affection with the childish artifact.
"Its Snoopy remember, and thats just my blanket, its my good luck charm." She said tapping on the button that adorned her Beatles T-shirt.

Agnus just swung her feet back and fourth. "She loves that thing." Agnus said fiddling with the sleeve of her Misfits hoodie.

“Creepy I know but eh you would have the same thing if you liked butterflies.” Snoopy replied. Meep nodded to end the conversation.

“Die, Die, Die my darling! Shut your pretty eyes!” Agnus sang aloud to herself getting stares from younger kids.

“Oh fuck off!” Agnus snarled as the kids walked away.

“Bastards,” Snoopy said as Meep nodded her head.

"You guys should consider yourself lucky! I have to actually watch those things!" Snoopy yelled.

"looks like your screwed." Meep stated, concentrating on her pillow.

"Thanks Meep I couldnt figure that out by myself." Snoopy sighed flopping down on her bunk.

"I have to watch them too Je-Snoopy!" Rake quickly corrected himself.

"Yeah but you pawn them off on me!" She yelled back.
Agnus and Meep giggled.

“Shut up.” Rake said sternly and bitterly to his friend. Agnus glared at him and Meep gave him a look he returned.

“Hey girls I think it’s someone’s time of the month!” Agnus gasped to her friends who both giggled and nodded in agreement.

“You sicken me I don’t know why I bother.” Rake said shaking his head. Agnus glared again.

“Enough children now kiss me for I have returned!” Raab said wiggling his eyebrows. Everyone stared at him.

“Ahem… I said… Kiss me for I have returned!” He repeated. Everyone looked at Agnus.

“Stop stari- Oh!” She said running to kiss her boyfriend.

“Smart.” Rake mumbled.

“Okay when is Brat time again?” Meep asked.

Raab stared at his watch.
"Well, thanks to yall, we have managed to waste 20 minutes." He said in fake cheerful voice.