Status: finished : )

A Drama Provider

I Feel The Rythmn In Your Body

"So Jonathan was the lucky guy to meet you first, but, uh, what about the other guys?" Rachel's fake cheer pulled me from my memories of coincidence and fate.

"Well, Jonathan and Kyle went to school together and were best friends at the time I met Jonathan and after a few months of keeping me a secret, he introduced me to Kyle." I smiled wider at this fonder memory.


"What if he doesn't like me!" I whined and tugged on Jonathan's sleeve for the twentith time since he'd dragged me from him room and to his friends house.

"Stop freaking out Adele, Kyle'll love you." Jonathan grabbed my hand and squeezed it before he opened the front door and walked in with ease. I sighed, but followed him.

"You don't know that for sure." I shout-whispered at him. "And don't you ever knock at anybody's house?" The way he'd just walked in reminded me of the way he entered my house. Jonathan looked back at me and grinned before turning back around.

"Kyyyyyle!" He yelled and I jumped. I was about to make another smart remark when a dirty blond bounded down the stairs.

"Jonathan! Man, I thought you couldn't make it! Dude, it's gonna be so sweet tonight! My parents are gone till tomorrow night so we've got the whole place to ourselves." The blond gripped
my Jonathan in a hug and I couldn't help but glare. I was highly protective over my closest friend, my only friend nowadays, and this boy seemed to be to close to him. What if he tried to pull Jonathan away from me? Would Jonathan let that happen?

"Movie Marathon?" Jonathan grinned at the blond as they did some kind of handshake.

"Only way to do it." Dirty blond smiled and I swear all my negative thoughts dissapeared. He finally seemed to notice me and I melted. Dirty blond boy was cute. "Uh, hello." He waved and my cheeks turned red. I looked over at Jonathan who was smirking at me, and all my anger resurfaced.

"Kyle." Jonathan came over and wrapped his arms around me sideways, laying his head on my shoulder. "This is my pretty Adele." There was a very fond way about how he said my name, and I loved that I was
'his' Adele, and not just Adele.

"Oh." Recognition took over Kyle's face. "It's about time you brought her over." He fake glared at Jonathan and then smiled brillantly at me. "I'm Kyle and today's my birthday!" I noticed the similarties between Kyle and a four year old quite clearly.

"Oh, and how old are you?" I know my voice sounded like I was talking to a four year old, and I hoped it didn't offend him.

"Eighteen!" He grinned proudly. Well I guess I didn't offend him. Jonathan laughed and shook his head, letting me go in the process and headed toward what I guessed was the kitchen.

"So what do we have to eat in this crack house?" Jonathan strolled about the place like he owned it and Kyle simply rolled his eyes before linking arms with me and following Jonathan to a bright yellow kitchen.


Shaking my head of Kyle's adorableness, I contined. "And a couple months after Kyle, Jonathan, and I become close friends, Kyle and I ran into Caleb and Austin at our local coffee shop." Oh, had that been a scene or what.


"Uh-deell!" Kyle streched my name out as I continued to ignore him. I crossed my arms over my chest and stepped forward in the line, waiting for my chance to order my lovely iced toffee late. "I already said I was sorry like a hundred times now! Can't you forgive me?" He'd been begging since I'd stormed out of my apartment for me to forgive him. Forgive him for what? For screaming at the top of his lungs in my ear about a spider when I was peacefully sleeping on my one day off, at eight in the morning. There would be no forgiving till I had coffee. "Just this once?" Kyle gave me his best set of puppy eyes and I was straining to not crack a smile. "Come on Adele, you know you can't stay mad at me too long." I guess he noticed my strain.

"Fine." I sighed and uncrossed my arms, letting the smile attach itself to my lips. "But no more wakeup calls unless I ask for them, okay?" I pointed at him and gave him a stern look. He just grinned and nodded vigerously, moving his head so my finger poked his nose.

"Promise forever and ever." Kyle grinned and wrapped his arms around my middle, pulling me to his chest. I let my arms wrap around him loosly and smiled as I laid my head on his chest, closing my eyes as well.

"God, why is it so fucking early." I groaned and he chuckled, inching forward to keep up with the line and pulling me with him.

"Just close your eyes and imagine your bed." I felt Kyle's hand start to run through my hair. "We'll be there soon." He kissed the top of my head and continued to play with my hair, knowing it would make me sleepy. I let my mind wander and Kyle started to hum something that sounded like Box Car Racer.

"Dude, we are never going to find a drummer. Do you know how practically impossible it is to find one? Three out of four musicians in this town play guitar. Nobody plays the drums anymore." A male voice from behind us was heard clearly and I'm sure it was the reason Kyle stopped playing with my hair, along with his humming.

"So you wanna just give up on the band?" Another male voice responding to the other one.

"Of course not." The first male sighed heavily. "I was just pointing out how hard it's going to be to find a drummer
and a singer." I could tell Kyle was itching to turn around so I let my arms fall and stood up on my own. He gave me a grateful smile before turning to face the two boys behind us. One had strawberry blond hair and pretty green eyes that stood out because of his hair and the other had long black hair to his shoulders. Both turned to look at Kyle and I oddly as we both stared at them.

"I'm Kyle." He gave them his inviting smile and stuck his hand out. They both looked at it with 'what-the-fuck' faces that made me giggle. "Proud drummer of eight years." He explained and both boys eyes widened.

"I'm Austin." The one with black hair grabbed Kyle's hand and my giggles were louder. Austin and the strawberry blond were staring at Kyle like he was god, or something close to it.

"Caleb." The strawberry blond supplied and then looked at me. He gave a crooked smile that flipped my stomach. "Nice to meet you."

"So, I happened to here that you've been searching for me." Kyle seemed to be a bit more cocky then he usual was, which is usual not at all, and I rolled my eyes, turning around to see we'd finally made it to the counter. "Search no more." The two guys laughed at his joke, probably just so they wouldn't offend him.

"Welcome to Coffee Grounds, what can I get you today?" The uncheerful teenager behind the counter asked me. It was quite visible she wished she wasn't here either.

"I need an iced toffee late, and a." I skimmed the menu, even though I really didn't need to. It was just habbit. "Mocha Cappacino." I finished and smiled at the distraught girl. She needed a little sunshine in her day. Why am I so god damn perky, anyway? Usually, I'm like her.

"It's five thirty-six, m'am." She said in her monotonous voice. I handed her the money and stepped aside, waiting for my order to come up. The boys didn't seem to notice my actions so I grabbed Kyle's arm and pulled him over next to me and Austin and Caleb stepped up to order.

"Aw, man. I didn't get to order my Cappacino." Kyle pouted as he watched a man grab two coffees from the counter and head out the door.

"No worries love." My eyes lit up as the man behind the counter called out my order and set two cups on the counter. "I ordered for you." Kyle grabbed the cup greedily before I even had a chance to reach for mine. "Jeez, ya caffine addict." I rolled my eyes and watched him take a huge gulp of his burning Cappacino.

"Holy fuck, it's hot!" Kyle's eyes teared up as he swallowed. He is to cute somtimes.

"Read the label dumbass." I muttered before taking a sip of my own. Kyle fake glared at me and started to take small sips.

"So you want to come by later today to meet the rest of the band?" Austin walked up to us and addressed Kyle, who started to nod immediately. "Cool. Here's my number, just call it when you want to come over and I'll meet you somewhere to show you where I live." He handed Kyle a piece of paper.

"Sweet." Kyle took the paper and slid it into his pocket. I'd have to remind him later about it. "Oh, guys, this is Adele." Kyle wrapped his free hand around my shoulders and pulled me into him so our hips were touching.

"Hello." Austin grinned, looking as happy as a two year old with a new toy, and waved. I nodded and smiled back.

"She's my bestest friend and Jonathan and I will probably drag her to come tonight too." Kyle smiled and squeezed me to him for a few seconds, like a sideways hug.

"And we've kinda got to get back to Jonathan." I smiled apologetically toward the two guys and grabbed Kyle's hand as I started to pull him toward the door.

"Bye guys!" Kyle yelled over his shoulder and followed me out. I couldn't get the picture of that Caleb boy's eyes out of my mind. When Kyle had swung his arm around me they'd had such a desire in them, with a little mischeif. It just didn't fit.


"Caleb and Austin had already got Marc and Kent into the band and so we met through them. And, um, then we all just kinda merged together." I shrugged at the lame sentence that just came out of my mouth. Hopefully that didn't make it into the article.

"Interesting." Rachel nodded and her serious tone made me disgusted.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one took a bit longer because the frist time i wrote it, i didn't like it so much so i re-wrote it.
i think it's much better now : ]
COMMENT.

tittle credit;; A Song In The Key Of Sex;; Lorene Drive;;