Status: finished : )

A Drama Provider

I'll Love You

"So, Adele." Marc sat next to me on the bus. The rest of the guys were all passed out in their bunks and I was catching up on my reading. I placed my book mark in my spot and closed it, setting it on the couch.

"So, Marc." I mocked him and he rolled his eyes while I cracked a smile.

"How are things?" My smile got wider. I loved Marc. He was like my therapist almost. Always asking questions and giving advice.

"Things are interesting." I responded and raised one of my eyebrows.

"Details?" He sighed and I did too. Marc had kept strong on our bargain since we'd made it so I wasn't worried he'd tell anybody, it just always felt strange saying things out loud.

"Well, Caleb's been keeping his distance since we started Warped." I mumbled and thought of all the weird winks and smirks he'd been given me, but not once had he actually came near me.

"That's kinda expected." Marc nodded and I looked up at him confused. "Think about it. We live on a tiny bus. We're in each others personal space practically every second of every day. Everybody knows when Kyle and you are making out. It'd be kinda hard to disguise Caleb and you doing that."

"I do not make out with Caleb!" I harshly whispered. It was even more strange talking about this with the guys so close, though I know personally how hard they sleep.

"Last time we talked, you started kissing him back, that kinda consists of making out." Marc was right. I groaned and threw my head into the back of the couch.

"What am I going to do!"

"I can't tell you that sweetie, you'll just have to figure it out on your own." He smiled reassuringly at me and patted my knee. "And hopefully you do before tour ends." He stood up and headed for his own bunk. Damn, he's right again.

I'd have to figure some way to get it across to Caleb that there was no 'us' just a 'Kyle and I' before tour ended. That, or I'd have to leave Kyle, which would break his heart and shatter my own. "Such heavy thoughts for one night." I muttered and looked out the window that was behind the couch, watching the other cars pass and lots of dark trees.

"Heavy thoughts?" Jonathan's voice came from behind me and I shut my eyes, praying that he hadn't heard the discussion between Marc and I earlier. "Isn't that in a Linkin Park song?" I could hear him grin and he came to sit next to me on his knees, looking out the window as well.

"What are you doing up, Mr. Cook?" I kept my eyes on the road and my tone light.

"Eh, those bunks are starting to get a bit uncomfy." He answered and I heard him lay his head down. I didn't dare look, knowing he'd pick up on my uneasiness the minute he saw my eyes, but I could feel him staring at me.

"I guess you're excited about the hotel tomorrow?" I smiled. Hotels were always intriguing. For starters, we didn't have much money so we always ended up staying at a motel, which has it's distinctive differences from a hotel. One being the area in which the motels are in, and two being the quality of the room itself. Don't even bother asking how we'd managed to scrape up enough money to get a bus this summer instead of taking our lovely white van.

"Excited as hell." Jonathan enthused but then his energy came down a bit. "But you're not. What's going on Adele?" I sighed with relief. That question meant he hadn't heard a thing.

"Nothing." I replied lowly and turned away from the window. Jonathan did the same and kept his elbow on the back of the couch, leaning his head in his hand.

"That's not true." He smiled a little and I slid into the same position.

"Is too." I stuck my tongue out at him and his laugh was real. It made me feel whole and happy, like we were seventeen again. It just felt right.

"Fine. Don't tell me. But you also better not come crying when everything falls in your lap." He mock glared at me and then turned to face the TV, crossing his arms over his chest. It made me giggle. I scouted over and and laid my head on his shoulder. Jonathan chuckled and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I'm just kidding, Adele. You can always come to me, for anything." There was something in his words that felt like a promise.

"Thanks." I sighed and let my eyes close. I'd been reading for longer then I'd thought apparently.

"I mean it Adele." He squeezed me and I felt a lump starting to form in my throat. "In the meantime, why don't we watch some telly vishon." I erupted into giggles, probably what he was going for, as Jonathan grabbed the remote.

"I wanna watch Charmed!" I whined and he laughed.

"Wow, nothing's changed much between us, has it?" He clicked the TV on and switched it to the DVD player where the menu for season two was already on the screen. This made him laugh harder. "I see you've been busy lately. Who'd you make watch Season One with you?"

"Austin." I smiled. "He complained the whole time, except when Phoebe was in one of those sexy, slutty outfits."

"Yeah, those are the best parts." Jonathan smirked and I hit his chest playfully. "Just kidding!" He laughed and rested his head on top of mine. He hit 'play all' and I got lost in Piper, Phoebe, and Prue for a few hours as well as he did. I noticed his breathing even out.

"Jonathan?" I mumbled and turned my head a little. His eyes were closed and I was pretty sure he'd fallen asleep so I laid my head back down.

"Hmm?" A smile spread on my face as he replied in such a sleepy tone, it made me sleepy.

"You awake?" Useless question, but the answer would determine my next one.

"Course." He mumbled and stirred a little, turning his body more towards mine.

"Go get in your bunk." I giggled a little and started to push him off me.

"No!" He groaned and his other arm slung around me, hugging me to him.

"Jonathan." I rolled my eyes. The similarities between him and Kyle were astounding, they were both like big six year olds. My stomach turned at the thought of Kyle. "Jonathan?" I was hoping the worry didn't come out in my tone, but I know the seriousness did. Either way, he picked up on the change.

"I'm awake." His voice however was still dripping with sleep, but he did at least sit up some and try to keep his eyes open.

"What would you say if I told you I was cheating on Kyle?" I threw it out there. And Marc was right, kissing Caleb back was technically cheating on Kyle. The atmosphere got thicker and it stayed quiet for a long time.

"I'd say it's impossible." Jonathan finally replied and he didn't sound so sleepy. He'd apparently sobered up quite a bit while thinking about his answer. "You'd never cheat on him in the first place." I smiled halfheartedly.

"Let's say, hypothetically, I did." I tried, again, not to sound as guilty as I felt. Jonathan sighed.

"Hypothetically, I'd punch the dumb ass that was standing in the way of 'the perfect couple' you and Kyle make." He hugged me and I hid my face in his shoulder. "It's nonsense though. You'd never do such a thing." He sighed again, and I thought I picked up on a bit of disappointment.

"Right." I agreed and swallowed hard. I'd never do such a thing.

"I'm gonna go get back in my bunk." Jonathan yawned and I smiled.

"Me too." I sat up a little and stretched.

"See you in the morning love." Jonathan stood up and looked back down at me one more time, smiling softly as he did, and then continued to the sleeping area. I sighed deeply and followed him, climbing into my own bunk instead of his. I smiled at Kyle's sleeping figure. He looked absolutely adorable. I eased into the bunk, trying not to wake him up, and snuggled up to his side.

"It's about time." Kyle mumbled and I grinned. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me on top of him. "Where have you been?" His eyes opened just the tiniest bit and I could see the sleepy gaze over them. I giggled lightly and inched up to press my lips against his. "Mmm." He smiled and shut his eyes, hugging me tighter in the process.

"Go back to sleep, Kyle." I whispered and laid my head down on his chest.

"I love you." Kyle muttered into my hair as he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too." I smiled sadly and closed my eyes. There was no chance of me sleeping, but it felt nice just to lay here in his arms. I felt safe and secure. And I felt incredibly guilty. This boy loved me, and I was going behind his back, kissing one of his best friends. What the hell is wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
*squeals*
me loves this!
you love?

title credit;; Expired In Goreville;; Chiodos;;