Status: Updating Rip the Jacker

Aim For The Heart My Bloody Valentine

Chapter 1

Junior year.

One more year till I become a senior, in which I can finally leave this place, go to college, and live the life I wish I had dreamt of. Too bad I don't have a dream. Dreams will only get shattered in the end. Like the sun destroying the shadows. Let’s just say my parents are the sun to my shadow. I try to live in peace with my few friends, finding school my only sanctuary. I can't call my 'home' that. I don't complain about it, because I know I don't have to stay here. I'm going to find my brother and move in with him.

I would say my brother is lucky, already in college, able to leave this alcoholic infested residence. Greg didn't want to leave me here; he thought I might become like them. But it's because of them I won't. He tried to get my parents to agree to let him take me with him. Of course, the way my life is driving, all of that failed. But I refuse to give my parents the satisfaction of hurting me. I'm too strong for that, so I pretended not to care if I stayed or not. Greg might now have known I was acting at that point. I should make it up to him once I'm free.

No, I'm not an 'emo' girl, no offense to them. Let them be whiny. I'm just listing the facts as they are. I only have two friends and I don't need any more. Sasha and Bree, they'll be my friends forever. I can tell. I'm not sure what glues us together, probably are lack of living in a world of logic and people don't understand our type of humor. I'm the one that cheers when a wolf kills prey and the class is crying for the poor deer. Go wolf!

Anywho, I normally won’t let anyone be my friends, I'm too cautious for that. I don't like betrayal. End of story. I'm 16 now, going to be 17 soon. But time moves slow here. This town is dreary, not much to do. I have no life outside of school, it’s obvious. I can only stare at the news, like I am now, and enjoy the pains that seem to ruin artificial peoples' lives.

The news has been following random cases. Mainly stating some kid in a university came up with a 'revolutionary' idea. How many times have I heard that on the news and nothing 'revolutionary' ever happens? I've lost count. Damn. It only seemed that nothing interesting would happen today, or any other day at that matter. Until, I saw the words that would alter my life for good...

"Breaking News: A Serial Killer Is On the Loose"
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this a few years ago on Quizilla so I need to edit this chapter to make it more up-to-date. But! Please proceed!
Thanks.
-Update 7.16.09-
I rewrote this slightly to fit the new mood of the story and I changed the friends names. I wrote this years ago and I used my actual friend's names, but now that they read my story it's slightly awkward. So now it's Sasha and Bree!