Status: Updating Rip the Jacker

Aim For The Heart My Bloody Valentine

Chapter 4

It's bothering me...

It's really bothering me

I glowered at the house as it mocked me. I wanted to go in, but it was blocked off from me. I hated that my curiosity was so strong. If I was a cat, I'd have been a zombie kitty by now. Why didn't I just rip the fucking caution tape? Because I realized I could leave my DNA behind and become a suspect in this case. And I realized I needed to be home in 5 minutes or I'll add another bruise to my gorgeous collection.

I ran up the block, though I realized it was futile. I wouldn't make it back to the house in time. I slowed to a walk and decided to enjoy the peace while it lasted. A bird twittered peacefully as it fluttered away. Why did I feel like this is the last time I'll see a bird?

The door was pulsing...My keys slipped into the slot and cracked with force as I twisted it. I pushed it open silently, wishing with doomed hope that I may be spared today. As I put down my bag next to the door, I scanned the dark house. I stalked to the stairs, sweat brimming my forehead. Tick...Tick...Boom...Ticoom... it was unbearable. The suddenly loud ticking of my watch and the thick, hard beating of my heart; the arteries and ventricles working on over time inside of me.

I breathed shallowly as I realized I made it upstairs. I was so close to my safe haven. So close... but it started to get farther away. I was flying now. A gravity less flight that sank lower and lower until I felt that sharp pain in my skull as it contacted with a stair. Before my vision went out, I saw 'daddy dearest' smiling on top of the staircase. He had pushed me.

How long did it take for me to fall? I woke up in the dark of my house. I was lying in a contorted position at the bottom of the stairs. A paper slipped off of my chest when I painfully got up.

"Went to bar" was all it said. What else is new? I trudged my aching legs up the stairs. I slipped my key into my door and dragged myself into my room. After putting on the extra locks, I went to my beloved computer and turned it on. The low humming calmed my migraine. I flicked on the lights and sat in my chair. I did my usual routine of signing in on MSN. Sarah was on, but her messenger was 'away'.

With a deep sigh, I decided to bother people on ICQ yet again. It's one of my favorite things in life actually (annoying people). I smiled wryly as I found 'IEatBabiesInTacos' was not banned. I always get banned.

Logging in quickly, I was about to go into the 'relationship' section when I got smacked by a private message. Oh my god...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YourJustAPuppet: Welcome back.
IEatBabiesInTacos: Wow. Hey. I'm surprised
YourJustAPuppet: Why is that?
IEatBabiesInTacos: Because I didn't think you would talk to me again
YourJustAPuppet: Why wouldn't I? I added you on MySpace by the way.
IEatBabiesInTacos: I never gave you my MySpace... or my name
YourJustAPuppet: I used the name you used for this account.
I smiled awkwardly. It was my MySpace name.
IEatBabiesInTacos: Yeah, I forgot it's my MySpace name. I would accept but my hands hurt.
YourJustAPuppet: What's wrong with your hands?
IEatBabiesInTacos: I sort of fell down my stairs
YourJustAPuppet: Would you prefer using a web cam conversation then? You won’t have to type that way.
IEatBabiesInTacos: Ok... alright.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I adjust my camera and put on my speakers. Soon a webcam invite popped onto my screen. I breathed a little shakily. Why was I nervous? He's just a person I'll never meet. So why was I so shy? The screen opened a little window and loaded...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't written in a while. I'll leave with this and continue chapter 5 at school.Please comment. Thanks!