Status: Updating Rip the Jacker

Aim For The Heart My Bloody Valentine

Chapter 9

Remember how I said blankets are the best friends a person doesn't realize they have? I still stand by that. One was hugging me tight on this bumpy ride. It hid all the memories on my skin of tonight away. My flesh was pounding, the veins in my arms convulsing from the adrenaline I still felt. Only my eyes weren't hiding. They watched everything that passed by the window in a blur. Marc was on my left. He was driving through the fog; it's autumn in Kentucky so weather is getting colder. It's not dark and scary, it's just cold and it's drizzling a little. The heater was on and I felt myself get hotter, but I didn't care. I wanted my blanket to hide me away from the crimes I'd just committed.

..................................Image

"Marc?"

I felt my knees buckle slightly when I felt that gun's heated barrel touch the skin between my eyebrows. I know so much had happened to give it away, but it only hit me now. Marc is a murderer. He had killed before. And he was about to do it again.

"I won't tell anyone."

It's all I could say. I realized I am a threat to him; I could expose him. Yet, he continued to hold the gun to my forehead.

"Doesn't matter. You live, you'll be arrested for the disappearance of Ant. You could expose me. You die, they'll think you and Ant ran off together."

"But there is another scenario available, shalava," Jurke added in. I'd forgotten he was still in the room. He was currently pouring some form of liquid on the blood that was slowly engulfing the wood floor.

I glanced back to Marc from Jurke and saw he wasn't planning on lowering that gun of his.

"Are you prepared to die and live? Are you prepared to take this offer?" Marc said, finger tugging slightly harder on the trigger.

Offer? To live... and die. My breathing paused. Either I choose to die... or make others die. I closed my eyes. I needed to think quickly. Pros and Cons. Pros: No rules. No school. No control. I'm no longer stuck with my parents. Freedom. Cons: I'll never see my friends again. I'll never see my brother again. I'll be hunted by the police. I'll... be stuck with those two guys.

I opened my eyes, inhaled deeply (I'd stopped breathing) and looked at Marc. I opened my mouth to say something when he lowered the gun and turned to my closet.

"Pack anything you will need. Quickly. Jurke will take care of the body," Marc said while moving over to the door to watch for the parents. I jumped over Ant's body, my bicycle and Jurke's arms to get to my closet. Searching the top shelf with my hand, my fingers grasped onto the strap of my duffel bag. I dropped it to the floor and started to shove my sneakers and boots into the bag. While stuffing it, I head clicking noises coming from my computer and looked over to see typing on my computer with gloves on.

"What are you doing?!" I called quietly from my closet.

"I'm fucking cleaning tolstak!" Jurke yelled back.

"Oh my God, not you! Marc!"

Jurke glared at me, reaching into his pocket for something.

"Focus on packing. Jurke, focus on cleaning," Marc responded, all the while typing. I grumbled some profanity, Jurke probably doing the same, and went back to shoving clothing and personal items into my bag. I couldn't take much; just a few outfits and some dire things. Like a toothbrush or my swiss army knife. Sounds like a sexy combo, ey?

Grabbing the duffel, I slinked over to my computer to grab anything that I needed from my desk... and to see why Marc was touching my baby. I glanced at the screen to see he was deleting my history of our chats. I also couldn't help but notice that Microsoft Word was minimized on the screen. I wonder why.... Marc glanced at me while deleting things and I glanced away, blushing, to finish shoving things into my bag. It was embarrassing to be caught snooping. But hell, it's my computer. I glanced at the table to grab my cell when something flew past and grazed my hand.

"Ow, what the fuck," I said looking at the culprit. "Why the fuck did you do that, Jurke?"

Jurke smiled coyly, apparently quite pleased with what he's done to my hand.

"I did it because you're a little dolboeb and because cell phones can be traced. You have to get a new one later," he said.

"Asshole, you could have just told me that!"

"Of course, slahdkahya zjehnshchinah, but it's tough love babe," he said slyly, adding a little wink in the end.

I grunted with disgust and grabbed my iPod and it's charger and shoved it in my duffel. Then I proceeded to take the knife out of the wall and threw it back at Jurke, who, unfortunately, dodged it and put it back in his pocket.

Marc stopped typing suddenly and stood up from my chair. He opened his mouth when a large object crashed into my door, causing all my locks to chingle. We all stopped our movements and stared at the door, waiting for the inevitable.

"Laila! S... stop waking me up with your fucking banging around shit. Fuck!"

My dad's voice ripped into the stillness of our room. And there is a body on the floor. Marc grabbed my duffel bag and started to descend down my window. I opened my mouth to ask Jurke where Marc was going when he placed his hand, his Ant blood soaked hand, over my mouth. He put a finger to his lips as a signal to silence me. I just nodded, eye twitching from the blood on my face, and he removed his hand.

"Don't you dare fucking ignore your father, Laila! Open this motherfucking door! Don't make daddy angry. Laila!"

I felt a small object bounce off my ass and I turned around to see Marc had thrown a small pebble at me from outside the window. I glared down at him and watched as he used his finger to beckon me to come down. Did he really want me to come down to him? Even worse, I'm in a dress. It just screams 'look at my undies!'. I folded my arms across my chest and shook my head.

The door shook violently as my father crashed onto the door, I could hear him grunting and cursing before another hit quaked my door. Suddenly, Marc didn't look so bad.

Muttering curses, I cautiously stepped out of the window and felt for the small ledges. It'd gotten a lot foggier since I was out here last. How long ago was it when I went on that date? Anyways, when I finally reached the bottom, I was greeted by a somewhat-smiling murderer.

"Nice Pucca underwear."

I swear to God, I would have beaten that man senseless had I not been hit by a large black bag falling from the second story window filled with a dead 180lbs teenager. I instantly collapsed from the weight and watched in horror as the bag ripped open and many dismembered body parts rained down on me. This is when I had my first out-of-body experience. I watched as Marc ran off and came back with a new bag. He grabbed the limbs off of my body and tired the new black bag securely. He then lifted me off the ground and carried me to a black suburban van and placed me in the passenger seat. My eyes were wide, every part of my body was covered in blood. And then I was back. I looked at my skin and watched as Marc returned from the trunk with a blanket. He covered me entirely in it and ran over the to the other side and hopped into the driver's seat.

..................................Image

And now I'm here in this freezing weather, blanket and heater burning me, with a murderer taking me away from my... residence. I looked over at him, and sensing my stare he glanced back at me.

"What about Jurke?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! This took forever to type. I wrote it, no problem.
But typing it, wow. Too long ha ha.