Sequel: All Grown Up

How To Hold On

Lust

Liddy opened her eyes; it took them a second to adjust. “Where am I?” She asked as she noticed Shadows next to her.

“You’re here to see the past, I am The Rev, I will be guiding you on this walk down memory lane sort of speak,” He said creepily, they walked down a dark alley way.

“I’m right here with you, you’re safe,” Shadows said as Liddy grasped for his hand. They stopped behind a house.

“Shall we?” The Rev opened the gate and waked in Shadows and Liddy followed.

Liddy recognized the back yard and tears stung her eyes. The Rev opened the back door and they were in the back room of the house. All Liddy could do was follow, and in that split second she remembered the day all this had happened.

“Liddy, babe how’s it going?” Aaron came up behind Liddy and pushed himself up on her.

“Aaron stop it, they might walk in on us,” Liddy said but she pushed up against him giving him a taste of what was to come.

“Tonight?” He whispered as he bit her earlobe, he knew it was her spot.

Liddy nodded as he left he kitchen. She let out a sigh of content, having Aaron at her beck and call was perfect. So what if he had a girl friend after all she was a lot hotter then Maggie.

Taylor walked into the kitchen with a bunch of empty glasses. “Hey, love.” He said as Liddy walked into his arms and gave him a big kiss.

“What was that for?” Taylor asked.

“For being the most amazing boy-friend anyone can have,” Liddy said as she kissed him again.

“You’re drunk,” Taylor said.

“No, I am so not drunk, I’m just a little tipsy,” Liddy smiled at him but turned around to fixing the plate. In truth she had not had one drink. She wanted sex and drunken sex sucked.

“Ok, well I have to go, I’m taking a shift tonight. I’ll be home later,” he said kissing her cheek.

“Ok, I’ll be home,” Liddy smiled.

The party split up a little while later. Aaron said goodbye but he went through the back door into the basement, when everyone left Liddy went down there. “Took you long enough,” Aaron said.

“Well if it wasn’t for your fucking girl friend offering to help, I would of been down here an hour ago,” Liddy said as she took of her shirt. Then started to undo the zipper of her jeans.

“Wow, you’re quick tonight,” Aaron said as she moved to him and started to take his shirt off. She kissed the side of his neck and bit into it. “Hey, slow down.”

“Why?” Liddy asked not stopping, she undid his belt buckle.

“Liddy,” he warned.

“Don’t talk, just fuck,” Liddy said. He let out a grunt as she grabbed him in her hand.


“Stop!” Liddy screamed at herself. They were now standing in the basement of her old house.

“She can’t hear you,” Shadows said.

“Why are you showing this to me?” Liddy asked The Rev who couldn’t take his eyes off the couple on the couch.

“Because, this is a reason you don’t deserve to go back,” he said simply.

A tear escaped down her cheek, she felt like crying remembering that night.

“My turn,” Shadows said as he gathered Liddy in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update