You're Cute When You Scream

Image

Image

Banner by: Just_Nicole

Image

Banner by: Limited-Edition

Image
Banner by: SurfSkittles

Exactly two months ago today, a young woman named Myra Thompson was rescued from the clutches of five evil men. These men have been captured and locked in the California Maximum Security Jail. Myra, along with her friends Randi Allis and Christopher Parolee, were tortured by these men and has now been confirmed that Myra knew the leader, Synyster Gates, back in high school. These three were the only three to ever escape the gang alive. So what now?

The three of them left the California area all together, and instead went to college in New York City. Life has been nothing but happiness since they moved, and they’ve even met some new friends, Pablo Horatio and Katie Johnson. But that is all just a beautiful lie…because while Myra and the others are sound asleep in their safe college apartments, there is a break-out taking place across the country at the California jail. Jail time has done nothing but piss off the gang, and now they want even more vengeance. Something sinister is coming for Myra and her friends, and they don’t even realize it.

Get ready for the highly anticipated sequel to You Know I Make You Want to Scream. This time around there will be more blood, more gory details, more sadistic thoughts, more mental, physical, and emotional torture, more violent sex, and…love? Find out what happens in the twisting, twisted story featuring Avenged Sevenfold!