You're Cute When You Scream

It's Not A Want...It's A Need

Compared to how the bedrooms used to look at their old place, I’d say that definitely did a good job at home improvement. Ronnie’s room had crimson red walls, a large king-sized bed in the center, a plasma TV on the wall, and an attached bathroom.

“Wait right here,” he said as he set me down on the bed.

I rolled my eyes, “Right, like I really have that many other places to go.” He chose to not respond.

At first glance, I was relieved to see that there were no mirrors in the room. That way I won’t have to see my horrifying reflection. Actually, of all that has happened and will happen because of these monsters, one of the worst results is having to see yourself in the mirror and see how badly they destroyed your body…how they so heartlessly bruise your once healthy skin…how they pull the blood out from the veins under your flesh and spill out all over on the outside of your body…how they deprive you of food so your skin withers away…how they break bones so that you will never honestly ever be able to walk the same.

It’s horrible. Oh, and don’t even get me started on the mental and emotional trauma that comes from being raped. Luckily, I’ve managed to avoid that in the near twenty-four hours that I’ve been in hell. After a few moments of mental contemplation, Ronnie finally re-entered the room with a small first-aid kit.

I snorted out a strangled laugh, “It took you that long to get that little kit?”

He shrugged, “No, not quite. I had to drag out the suspense a little…try and get you on edge.” Why do all of these jerks always have to make a game of even the simplest things?

“Just give me the damn band-aids and I’ll do it myself,” I growled, getting slightly annoyed.

“Aw, relax, Myra. Why are you so anxious to get on with this? Trust me, this will be the only time you will want to go slow,” he said as he proceeded to clean the slices and dices across my body.

“Trust me,” I mocked, “there will never be a time in this house that I would want to pass by slowly. I just want to get the fuck out of here.”

“I hate to break it to you, Myra, but that simply won’t be happening. You really think you’ll be able to escape Syn twice?”

It’s a good thing the only light source was coming from the bathroom light because otherwise he would have seen my previously confident expression falter and be replaced by a saddened one. I could say that I was going to escape and save Randi and Katie as much as I want, but that doesn’t change the fact that Synyster has the upper hand.

Last time I lived on pure luck and will. Both of those have been decimated by now, so what could I possibly latch onto to save myself this time around? But if I believe in what Ronnie says and lose all hope, then that will only make it harder to survive.

I will not let those murdering, evil bastards kill me or try to kill someone else. It’s my fault that they're out again, so it's my job to put them back where they belong.

“I’ll take your silence as your agreement,” he laughed. I must’ve zoned out for a while because by the time he said that, everything was covered up.

He was still sitting far too close to me, which was beginning to make me feel ever so uncomfortable…and upset. I mean, I really liked Ronnie from the moment I met him. And here, he turns out to be working for my number one enemy. So essentially, I found myself suppressing my old feelings for him and continuously reminding myself who he is and what he could end up doing to me. Damn these emotions!

“You know…,” he whispered as he crawled even closer to me, running his hand up my thigh, “I think that our last little private moment was cut too short. Why don’t we make up for lost time here?”

My eyes darted down to his hand, now reaching the “danger zone,” if you will. I tried to scoot away, but his other arm flew up as his hand pushed on the back of my neck, forcing me to remain close to him.

“No, actually I think that our last experience was just that…our last one. You’re no better than anyone else out in that room, ok Ronnie? So just leave me alone,” I mumbled, as I turned my head away from him just as he went in for a kiss, meeting with my cheek instead of my lips.

“Well if you’re treating me as one of them, then I’m honored. That means that I get whatever the fuck I want,” he said as he gripped my jaw and forced me to look him right in the eye. “Thanks for giving me such a privilege,” he laughed.

I saw that he was going to try and kiss me again, and I kind of knew that there was nowhere else for my head to turn. But of course that couldn’t stop me from using my arms and legs. Just as he was about to go in for round two, I whacked him across the face as hard as I could, smirking as I heard the sound of the slap echo throughout the silent room.

He was so caught off guard that his grip on the back of my neck disappeared and so did his fingers which were ready to go where they shouldn’t be. I used the few seconds of freedom I had to leap off the bed and head for the door. Granted, I didn’t really know what good that would be, considering there was still a pack of angry wolves downstairs.

Just as I reached the door, my body was slammed up against it and he was pushing my face as far as it could go without being entirely smashed. “All I wanted to do was have a little fun. Why did you have to go and ruin it? I mean, you seemed so willing before you got here,” he whispered menacingly in my ear.

I struggled under his weight, trying to break free but I didn’t see that working out so well anytime soon. “Because I found out who you really are! Is it that hard to figure out?” I replied incredulously. I’m sorry that on my facebook page under ‘interests’ it doesn’t mention creepy jail escapees as my type of guy.

“That doesn’t change the fact that you were starting to fall for me, Myra. I could see it in your eyes,” he said, still attempting to persuade me. Gripping my arms, he flipped me around so that my back was now up against the door. “Don’t try and deny your feelings for me.”

“I’m not denying anything, you asshole. Those feelings disappeared as soon as they came!”

He didn’t like that too much. His fingers crawled up my arm and wrapped themselves around my neck. “Wanna change your answer?” he growled.

Even in the dim light, I could see the rage slowly growing in his eyes. He squeezed a little harder, earning a gasp from me as I desperately tried to catch a breath. He wouldn’t kill me over something as stupid as this, because if he did I’m sure Synyster would be beyond pissed. So I think I’ll take my chances.

“Never,” I choked out. And to my surprise, he let go of me.

“I was hoping you wouldn’t say that…” he said just before he backhanded me as hard as he could across the face, knocking me straight to the ground.

Instantly, my hand flew up to my cheek as if that could comfort the tender, bruising skin. I went to go adjust the bandage he managed to loosen, only to find that he reopened the wound itself. “Why the hell did you go through all the trouble of covering the damn cuts if you’re just gonna reopen them?!” I shouted angrily, getting back up on my feet.

He shrugged, “Honestly, I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to do this the hard way. But you just don’t realize how much worse you made this entire situation.”

I laughed, “How the fuck could I make this situation any worse?!”

“By adding me to the picture,” Synyster said evilly as he stepped out of a shadowy corner.

How the hell did he get in here? Suddenly, I felt incredibly nervous. I could barely stand up to either of them on their own…what would happen when I have to go up against both of them all at once.

“C-can’t you asses just leave me alone for a couple of seconds? It’s already past midnight,” I pleaded, fearing whatever it is they could possibly have planned.

They both glanced at each other before closing in on me. Synyster shoved me down on the bed. “Why would we want to leave you alone? You just got here, and we just can’t get enough of you.”

I scooted backwards as far as I could go before running into the headboard. “You know, I think she just may change her mind now that the tables have turned on her,” Ronnie grinned as he crawled on top of me, our faces mere centimeters apart.

Syn replied, “Honestly, it doesn’t matter. Either way she’ll be fucked, quite literally.” My eyes widened…there’s no way they’d do something like that on the first night!

I couldn’t even defend myself because my ability to speak was cut off. Ronnie sealed my lips with his own, wasting no time in shoving his tongue inside my mouth. His hands roamed underneath my shirt, digging under my bra until he grasped both of my breasts, squeezing hard. It tried to push his hands away, but he was somehow too strong for me.

And because he grew annoyed with my pestering, he adjusted his positioning so that his knees were being used to hold my arms down. Alright, well looks like it’s on to Plan 2. Fortunately, he was still making out with me, which would soon become a huge error on his part. Just as his tongue was close enough to my teeth, I pulled my own tongue back and bit down as hard as I could, until I finally tasted blood. He chuckled a little all while still maintaining the kiss. Was he crazy?

Once his tongue was freed, he pulled it back so that I couldn’t bite it. Then he suddenly bit down on my lower lip. He tugged on my lip a little, allowing his teeth to gnaw away at it, drawing blood instantly. I almost gagged as the taste of combined blood remained in my mouth. “Don’t try to attack me, babe. I’ll just get you back even worse,” he smirked.

So, essentially the upper half of my body was rendered useless, becoming his little toy to do with as he pleased, and he was taking full advantage of it. As much as I would’ve loved to reply with a smart ass remark, I didn’t exactly have the time too because Syn started messing with my lower half. 2 on 1 is just completely unfair!

My belt buckle clinked as Synyster ripped it out from around my waist and tossed it on the floor. Gripping both sides of my jeans, he roughly pulled them down and off of me. Oh hell no, I was not going to let this go a single step further! He leaned back a little to throw my pants far away and out of reach. Once he came back forward, with all the strength I could muster, I kicked him straight in the face, sending him flying backward and onto the floor.

He growled as he leaped back up on the bed and began taking his own belts off. Shit, looks like I just sped up the process! He grabbed one of my ankles and used a belt to keep it strapped to the bed post at the end of the bed. He repeated the process with the other as well. He was so kind as to even make sure that the belts were pulled as tightly as they could go so I couldn’t move my legs at all. Now, I’m completely unable to move.

“That was a very bad idea, Myra. Here I was gonna go and be nice since this is the first time doing this in the new house. But I guess you just prefer it to be the opposite,” he said, as he tangled his finger within the string on my thong, slowly pulling it down before ripping it off entirely.

I scoffed, “There is no way you could make any of this nice or enjoyable.”

Ronnie glanced back at Syn and they shared a laugh. “I think we’ve just been challenged to prove her wrong, dude,” Ronnie said.

“I’ve got no problem with that,” Syn said with overwhelming confidence. They must be delusional because I, like most sane girls, do not enjoy being raped.

Without very much warning, not that I expected one in this situation, Syn dug three fingers deep into my pussy. I cried out a little at the initial impact because it just came out of nowhere. He continued pumping in and out as hard and fast as he could, all while keeping up a steady beat. I wanted those fingers out of me now!

Then, instead of stopping, he found a way to keep on going. He lifted up my ass a little so that he could get a better view of what he was violating. In addition to the three fingers already inside of me, he decided to use another finger to mess around with the various pressure points around that area.

Each time he would make contact with a point, I bit down on my lip as hard as I could. There was no way he was going to get a moan out of me. My body, however, did not like this. My heartbeat increased rapidly, both out of fear of what’s to take place and thepleasure. My stomach felt like it was on fire as my inner walls opened and closed according to the arrival and departure of his fingers. I went to go call him any obscene name I could call him, but when I went to talk I couldn’t even speak. Ronnie practically fell off of me laughing at that.

“She’s so busy holding in moans that she can’t even talk!” he told Syn.

“Hmm, well then if she’s having a hard time keeping it in, then maybe you should help her out.”

It took Ronnie about 2.5 seconds flat to figure out what Syn was hinting at. “Brilliant,” he smirked, as he unzipped his jeans. Well this can't be going nowhere good.

Syn kept up what he was doing, which was making it unusually hard to keep my mouth shut. Ronnie’s exposed, hard dick was now right in front of my face. I kept my lips curled tightly inward and bit down on my lower one.

“Damn it Myra why do you always make us do all the hard work,” he groaned.

He gripped my face tightly in his hand and began squeezing inward between my teeth. I tried to fight against it, but if I continued to do so he could probably break my jaw or something. Finally, my mouth opened ever so slightly and he wasted no time. His huge dick was then shoved into my mouth and began crawling toward my damn throat. Oh, if he thinks I’m deep-throating he’s insane.

Well at least he was smart enough to know that I sure as hell wouldn’t be doing this on my own. He moved himself up and down while my mouth coated his dick in saliva. It was so incredibly tempting to bite him, I mean my teeth were centimeters above him. Hmm, I think I’ll save that for the grand finale.

Synyster finally ripped his fingers out of me, sending splashes of blood and liquids onto the ground. He smirked at me over Ronnie’s shoulder as he licked the juices off his fingers. “Ohh that’s it I’m almost ready,” Ronnie moaned, pushing into my mouth at a quicker pace.

Oh what’s that? He’s almost ready? Well I guess that means that I am ready. I didn’t wait any longer before relaxing my mouth and allowing my teeth to come together, taking a bite out of Ronnie’s sausage, so to speak.

He screamed as he quickly pulled out of me and shot out his warm, sticky finished product all over my face. “You stupid bitch!” he shouted.

“Alright that’s the final fucking straw, Myra,” Synyster said darkly.

With those words, Ronnie got up and out of way. Syn pulled me up by my arms, which had gone numb by now, and continued pulling me until it looked like I was standing up on an angle. Dangling from the metal rods above his bed was a pair of handcuffs. How the hell did I not see those before? Naturally, I struggled a little as he tried to keep my wrists together to be handcuffed.

“Why the hell can’t you just leave me alone?” I spat.

“Because this is what you deserve,” Syn replied absent-mindedly.

“For what?!”

“For all that you’ve done to us,” he said before clinking the cuffs shut.

“Let the fun begin,” Ronnie smirked as he dropped his pants to the floor and threw off his shirt. Little did I know, Syn was doing the something just as bad behind me.

Ronnie crawled onto the bed until he reached where I was suspended. Now I was a little scared. I promised myself I would never let this happen again, and here it goes. Tears welled up in my eyes. “D-don’t do this,” I pleaded, killing every ounce of pride I had.

“I’m sorry, what was that?” he laughed as he closed all space between us and ripped my shirt into shreds by pulling it off.

From behind, Syn clipped the straps on the bra and that was soon removed. Ronnie stared at my boobs and soon he leaned forward and wrapped his tongue around one of the nipples, erecting it immediately. But he didn’t play nice for very long. He returned my favor from earlier by biting down as hard as he could on my poor, defenseless nipple. I screamed out in pain as a small stream of blood flowed from where his teeth punctured the skin.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about. Let’s get her to scream some more, Ronnie,” Syn said with a satisfied tone. Ronnie nodded and then looked at me with evil and lust clouding his eyes.

Suddenly, he slammed his dick right through me, like a wrecking ball flying into a building. Once again, I screamed out…but this scream was different…it was laced with happiness and hurt. Wait, what? No, I won’t let there be any pleasure that comes from this – none! Ronnie continued pumping in and out of me relentlessly and it was quickly becoming almost too much for me to handle.

“And now it’s time for a little punishment of my own,” Synyster cackled from behind me. I tried to look over my shoulder to see what exactly he was intending to do, but my body was slowly becoming stiff.

The silent room was filled with more than just the sound of Ronnie shoving into me and me screaming. There was a whip flying through the air, and I’m sure you can guess where it was heading. The metal spikes of whip buried themselves deep into my skin. The areas of contact literally felt like they were sizzling on a frying pan or something.

Slowly, he pulled the whip back to him…and the spikes didn’t like that very much. They decided to take several chunks of skin with them. A chill crawled up and down my spine as the newly exposed lower layers of skin had their first taste of oxygen, a taste they weren’t supposed to experience. Blood oozed down my back as fast as water does when it explodes out of a fire hydrant. He kept repeating the process for a couple more minutes before finally throwing the whip (and attached skin chunks) to the ground.

Meanwhile, Ronnie and I were just about to reach a climax. I started panting a little because my body was just so overwhelmed right about now…I don’t know how much more of this I can take.

“Prepare to scream your fucking lungs out,” Syn whispered in my ear.

I felt some movement down by my ass and my eyes widened. “You never took care of my hard on, so it’s about time you do so now, don’t you think?” No he wouldn’t…he couldn’t, especially not at the same time as Ronnie!

“Syn, please DON’T!” I screamed the last portion of the plea because by then he had already entered.

His dick, a tad bit larger than Ronnie’s, mercilessly ripped away at the skin inside my ass hole. Ronnie slammed into the front and Syn caught up with his pace, so that they were slamming into me at the exact same time. My mind felt like it was going to explode.

The pain and pleasure mixed together into one horrifying experience. I wasn’t sure whether or not I should be crying or enjoying it. My vagina didn’t care whose dick was going inside. It hadn’t gotten any action since the last time Syn raped me. And it wasn’t too thrilled about the lack of attention. But I couldn’t get my mind around it. I am being raped for Pete’s sake. That is in no way enjoyable!

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to fight out this internal warfare. But in doing so, I didn’t see that Ronnie was reading my expressions…and that he saw the clear truth that I was so badly in denial of.

Syn, looking for a little more action, wrapped his fingers within my hair and tugged my head backward giving him a better view of my neck. He immediately attached his lips to my skin, biting and sucking away leaving behind rather large hickeys. He nibbled on my ear lobe a little as well, and needless to say, I couldn’t deny the pressure that had built up inside of me. I let out loud moans and gasps laced with pleasure. And every time I did it, I wanted to die.

Well, soon the torture or desire whatever you would want to call it was over…or so I thought. They each pulled out of me at the exact same time, which was odd because as they did they both shot their stream of cum inside of me just as blood leaked out of me from both ends.

It’s finally over…or so I thought.

Ronnie and Syn switched positions and in less than five minutes after they finished, they started back up again. I felt like I was in a never ending nightmare.

Once the second and final round was over, my body dangled limply from the ceiling. I couldn’t put up a fight even if I wanted to. Synyster released me from my restraints and I fell back onto the pillows.

“Aw look, our little whore is all worn out now,” Syn sneered. I kept my eyes shut so I wouldn’t have to see their ugly faces.

“And on top of it all, I think tonight satisfied all of us at once.” My eyes shot back open.

I was about to outright deny that little statement but Ronnie interrupted, “Don’t even go there, Myra. I was watching you…you enjoyed that. You love all the attention we were giving you. You needed it, and we wanted it. Everyone’s happy now.”

The world started spinning. He’s wrong…he has to be wrong! I didn’t enjoy that. I can’t stand either of those mother fuckers. I…can’t handle this anymore… I grabbed the covers and curled up into a ball, falling into an insecure sleep to the sound of their maniacal laughter.

What is wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
alright i made that chapter nice and long to make up for the lack of updates lol the next chapter will be good. the boys take randi and katie to the hospital...but will they be setting themseleves up for trouble in doing so? find out in the next chapter!

oh and go check out my new story No Easy Way Out!

5+ comments for an update