You're Cute When You Scream

Double Trouble

*Katie’s POV*

The house was relatively silent, which I guess was a good sign; at least it meant nothing horrible was happening to Myra wherever she is. Ice continued falling off my body and into the puddles soaking into the carpet. Finally, my body was allowed to shiver, and believe me that’s about the only thing it could do right about now.

Johnny had gone into the other room to play games on the computer, and Zacky chose to stay here with me. Being in his presence made me sick to my stomach, to think that I was about to trust him! It was so tempting to just jump over there and make him pay for what he’s done to me, but that was a little hard to do right now.

He must’ve caught onto the glares I was sending in his direction because he sighed heavily before speaking. “Look, Katie, I can understand why you would be mad at me, but can’t you just at least hear the story from my point of view before you go accusing me entirely,” he pleaded.

I was just about ready to tell him off, but there was something about the look in his eyes that convinced me to do otherwise. He looked sincere, and you could just tell that he wasn’t acting or anything like that. I rolled my eyes, “Fine, let’s hear it.”

He smiled a little, almost thrilled that I was giving him a chance, and then told his side of the story – about how Syn asked him to move over to the left so that he wouldn’t be blocking off my light supply, so he did and wanted to recline a little, so he leaned up against the wall, not knowing that there were switches there. As convenient of an excuse as that was, it still seemed honest to me.

“I guess I’ll buy that for now. But I’m still not entirely convinced that I can trust you. I mean, I don’t even know much about you other than the fact that you are part of a gang of murderous kidnappers…”

He cringed, “Well, I’d rather you not think of me like that. Ok let’s see…you know my name is Zacky. I’m 23 years old and I’m a huge Angels fan.”

“That helps oh so much,” I laughed, “well, I’m Katie and I’m 20 years old, and I too am an Angels fan.”

“Ah ha, see we’ve got something in common!”

As the night progressed, I realized that maybe, just maybe, Zacky is a good guy in disguise. At least, that’s the best I could hope for in this situation.

*Normal POV*

Sleep. It was something I wanted so badly, yet no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t fall asleep. I felt disgusting and my mind was just racing, replaying the horrible night in my head over and over again. I swear it was worse than any other form of torture.

And on top of it all, my stomach was churning. It could be just because my body is so beat out…but that didn’t seem likely to me. I continued to toss and turn in the bed, hoping that not only would I be able to fall asleep, but that I wouldn’t end up throwing up, too. Nothing was working out too well for me.

Frustrated, I reached for my clothes scattered across the room and stalked into the bathroom, too revolted to look at my own reflection. I turned the sink on and splashed some cool water onto my face. I reached for the towel that was dangling on the wall next to the mirror, but I was having a bit of a difficult time.

Even with my eyes closed, the world felt like it was spinning non stop. I fell down to my knees and wiped the water from my eyes with my hands so that I could see what was happening. Conveniently, I landed right in front of the toilet, which now held the spewed contents of my stomach.

Finally, the spinning ended just as I sprawled myself across the floor. Small chunks of throw up remained on my face, but I simply didn’t care enough to remove them just yet. Why did all of that just happen? Was it merely a result of being raped twice? No…it has to be more than that. Have I eaten anything here yet? Maybe I’ve been poisoned! No…that’s not it either.

Ugh, I need to know what’s wrong with me before I am forced to defend my life again.

Gripping the edge of the counter, I pulled my sorry self up off the floor and flushed the toilet. I grabbed the towel and wiped off my face. I caught a glimpse of my face in the mirror and wished so badly that the towel could’ve wiped off my cuts and bruises, my shame and disgust.

I returned to the bedroom to find something on the bed that wasn’t there before – a pregnancy test. Oh, c’mon, they can’t really expect that to result from this…shit, neither one of them used a condom! And, that could provide a logical reasoning behind my sudden desire to throw up so often. No…no, no, no! I cannot get pregnant.

Ripping the package open, I rushed into the bathroom and took the test. My heartbeat wouldn’t slow down, and I swear it was not helping the situation. The last thing I needed was to die of a heart attack.

Seconds passed like days before the results seemed to come in.

Pregnant.

No, that can’t be right. You know what people say – these silly store bought tests can never be trusted. So, therefore I think I will assume my own diagnosis, which states that I am not having a baby. To make my own thoughts more believable, I threw away the pregnancy test and hoped that no one would ever see it. As they say: out of sight, out of mind.

For now, the situation can be totally avoided. I’ll tell them I’m not pregnant, and that will either be true because the test is fake…or if not, I’ll just have to deal with it later. Perfect plan, right?

*Synyster’s POV*

A cigarette hung limply from my lips as I watched Ronnie fidget in his chair. “Dude, why are you freaking?” I asked. He should be enjoying the amazing time we just had, not worrying.

“You gave her a pregnancy test to take!” he said, as if that was such a bad thing.

I rolled my eyes, “You’re new to this kind of business, so I’ll explain it to you. Giving the bitch that test is just a standard procedure. It doesn’t mean that she is in fact pregnant just because we give it to her.”

“What do you do if she is pregnant?”

“Kill the baby.”

That was just about the only option we had, usually because the mother wouldn’t live the entire nine months it takes to give birth in the first place. Although who knows with Myra…maybe I’ll change the plan around and force her to live like this forever.

But then again, there could be a complication…we don’t know who the true father would be…

*Randi’s POV*

“Do you have a car?” I asked the doctor after a moment of silence. We’d already talked about everything there is to talk about – each other’s lives, his times with my dad in college, and this current predicament I’m in.

He looked at me like I was stupid. “I’m a rich doctor; of course I have a car.”

I smiled, “Good, because we’ll be needing it.”

I got up out of the bed and changed right there in front of the doctor. A brilliant escape plan just hatched in my head, and I didn’t have time to worry about modesty right now.

“What are you talking about? You practically look like a mummy,” he said.

I shrugged, “Halloween came early. Now c’mon, let’s go.”

“Go where?!” he asked as I dragged him out of the room.

“Back to the house. Right now there are only four guys there, two of which might cooperate with us.”

Might cooperate? I swear Randi, you’re just begging for them to kill you!”

“Nah, I’m just living life on the edge. Now let’s go!”

I beat the doctor to the driver’s seat and sped out of the parking lot and back to their hidden mansion of doom.

“This is where they’re keeping you?” he gasped.

“Yeah, it’s way better than the last place they had us at. Well I gotta go. Promise me you’ll watch your back, ok doc? I don’t want you getting wrapped up in all this.”

“I already am. And I’m going to do what I can to help you out. Good luck.”

“Same to you,” I smiled as I ran back up to the house, bursting through the door to see a most unexpected sight.

*Katie’s POV*

The ice was now completely melted off of me, and I could feel my body temperature slowly return to normal. Zacky had kept me company through it all, talking non stop to keep my mind off of the trauma. He was actually quite a nice guy, which surprised me.

“You still cold?” he asked, noticing me clinging to my blanket, trying to generate some warmth.

I nodded and he pulled me closer, right next to him, wrapping an arm around me. I snuggled up next to him as the conversation continued.

Well, one thing led to another, and the next thing I know, I straddling the man and pulling his shirt off. Our lips locked and our tongues battled for dominance. Each of our kissing techniques held aggressiveness, mostly from built up emotions. His fingers tangled themselves in my hair as I ran my fingers down his chest.

I stared into his sparkling green eyes and felt like I could lost in them for forever. The sound of a door opening and closing caught my attention, but it didn’t stop me from what I was doing.

“Holy shit,” a female voice, belonging to Randi, gasped.

I laughed nervously. “Uh, surprise?”

“Damn straight. What the hell?”

I got off of Zacky’s lap while he put his shirt back on. “What are you doing back here, and where are the other two?” he asked.

She smirked, “Your friends are locked up right now. And I came back here to help my friends escape.”

His eyes widened, “Shads and Rev are locked up?!”

“How did you do that?” I asked, totally shocked.

“I made a friend in the hospital. But details don’t matter, we gotta work fast. Are you on our side or not, Chubby?”

He scoffed, “Not if you’re gonna be name-calling.”

She rolled her eyes, “Sorry, Zacky.”

“Yeah, I’ll help you out. What’s your plan?”
♠ ♠ ♠
is the test accurate? how will syn and ronnie confront myra about it? what is randi's plan, and will it work...or will someone ruin it? find out in the next chapter!

also check out my story They're Not Gonna Get Us, it's a good one!

5+ comments