You're Cute When You Scream

The Lucky Jail Cell

*Synyster’s POV*

It’s been two damn months since we’ve arrived here. And within that amount of time, we’ve gained quite a bit of respect, if I do say so myself. I mean, wouldn’t you fear five thefts, con artists, murders, and rapists, who happen to be amazingly good looking?

Today in the cafeteria they were feeding us some kind of magic meat. I can tell you two things: one, it’s not magic and two I highly doubt that it’s even meat. But we eat it anyways. The café doors swung open as Shadows kicked them. All chattering in the room ceased. “What’s up, boys?” the Rev shouted, stealing some food from some skinny dude’s tray. Of course, no one responded.

We didn’t have to bother getting in line because we followed the Rev’s example and grabbed whatever we wanted. I’ve been dying for my cancer sticks, so I grabbed about five boxes of those and then some food. “Damn it, that was my last pack,” I heard some guy behind me say. Apparently he wasn’t happy that I took his cigs.

“What was that?” I asked, turning around and facing him. His eyes grew wide in fear and he scooted as far down the bench as he could until there was nowhere left to run.

“Uh, I – um said that I wish I had another…snack?” I started laughing, making him think he was off the hook, and to my surprise he joined in to. What a stupid asshole.

“You know I could go for a snack too. But, damn these silly guards won’t let us have any. So I guess I’ll have to settle for a knuckle sandwich.”

“What’s a kn–?”

He couldn't finish his lame question, because I had just allowed my fist to make contact with his face. The satisfactory sounds of bones crunching and crushing under my force made me smile a little. Blood splattered from his nose and onto my knuckles. He fell backwards off the bench and groaned as he hit the floor. He had a broken and bloody nose which was an added bonus.

“So next time you don’t plan on complaining when I take something from you?” I asked in a belittling manner. He quickly shook his head 'no' and ran out of the room practically crying.

Shadows came up behind me and smirked. “It’s nice to see that you haven’t gotten rusty yet.”

“Of course not, you know I’ve been counting down the fucking days until today. Why not celebrate a little before we leave, right?”

“Damn straight.”

That’s right…tonight we were gonna break out for good. And it is gonna be one hell of a ride. Well, technically, we didn’t do all the planning. We actually figured it out on accident…

Flashback (One Week Ago)

Somehow, all five of us ended up in one cell. You see, here the cells are huge and there are honestly enough beds for six to a room. And since we’re a “special case” we got the “special deal.” Are they stupid or something? I mean they’re just begging us to escape…

Anyway, the Rev and Zacky decided to play football, even in this tiny ass space. “I put ten bucks down that says Zacky’s gonna trip,” Johnny said, throwing a ten dollar bill on the table. Oh yeah, that’s the other thing…jail life has really toughened that little guy up now. He’s like one of us, for real this time.

“I say they both trip,” Shadows laughed, tossing some cigs onto the table.

The Rev threw the football across the room to Zacky, who lost his balance when he caught the ball and fell backwards toward the wall. And then the weirdest shit happened…he fell through the wall into a hole. “What the fuck?!” Shadows shouted, jumping up from his seat. “Zacky, where are you?”

“Whoa,” he gasped, “Guys, there’s totally a tunnel here. And check this out.” He crawled out, covered in dirt, and handed me a paper.

I squinted a little as I read through the dirt-filled creases and then I realized that this was an escape route! “Guess what Vengeance just found!” I exclaimed, slamming the paper down onto the table so they could all see.

“Damn, guess we got the lucky room,” Johnny laughed.

“So when should we put this to use?” the Rev asked, impatiently.

“Well, according to this plan, we still need to dig out more of a tunnel or else we’ll end up jumping five stories. C’mon guys, we can’t even survive that one.”

“Yeah,” I said, “I agree. But the only problem is…how the hell are we gonna get shovels in here?!”

“I can help you with that,” a voice said from across the hall.

“Who said that?” Zacky asked cautiously.

The dude walked forward, revealing his face. “The name’s Ronnie and I can help you out with your shovel problem.”

We all exchanged glances, unsure if we should trust this stranger. “How do you know what we’re talking about? Are you spying on us or something?” Shadows whispered lowly, leaning against the bars so no one else around us except for Ronnie could hear.

“No, you guys are so damn loud over there; it wasn’t that hard to hear. If people around here weren’t so afraid of you then I’m sure one of these assholes would have told on you by now.”

“So are you saying that you’re not afraid of us?”

He shrugged, “Not so much. The bottom line is as long as I don’t piss you off then you won’t attempt to kill me. It’s that simple.”

Shadows chuckled a little, “That’s so true. Alright, Ronnie, how the hell can you get shovels?”

“One of the guards is my ex-girlfriend’s brother. He always sneaks shit in for me.”

“Then why hasn’t he helped you escape?”

“He likes his job here. I know that sneaking little things in aren’t that hard for him to do. But for a guard to sneak someone out, they’d just get caught almost immediately. I might be in jail, but I do have some heart.”

“Why do you want to help us out?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I want to get the hell out of here. You guys struck gold over there with a perfect escape plan. If you let me escape with you then I’ll do whatever you want.”

I didn’t know what exactly Ronnie would be able to do that the five of us couldn’t already handle, but he could come in handy. “Alright,” I said, walking up to the bars by Shads, “you can come along with us, only if you bring the shovel over too.”

He nodded, “Great. I can get it for you in one week.”

And then after that it was lights out. In one week…we’d be free.


So, obviously we’ve got it made. We have a pre-built and planned escape route, a new member to the team, and now we’re spending our last miserable hours in this hell hole. All the guys were busy playing a basketball game against a rival gang. I didn’t feel like playing so much.

You know, I bet Myra must feel so fucking proud of herself right now. She probably thinks that she’ll never have to see my face again, never have to bleed again, and never have to escape the clutches of death again. She probably thinks she’s safe at home with her little buddies and that her life is going to progress forward perfectly. Well, I’ve got some news for her. She isn’t gonna get away from me, not again. I’m going to make her pay for throwing away these past two months of my life. Oh and I just can’t wait to see the look on her pathetic face when she sees me again. It will be priceless.

“Are you alright, dude?” Ronnie asked, sitting down next to me and taking a drag.

Apparently, I had crunched my aluminum soda can down to almost nothing – just from thinking about Myra. “I was just thinking about someone I’m going to go after once we get out of here tonight.”

Ronnie seemed interested. “Did he put you guys away?”

“No, it was a she. She was supposed to die under my control, and somehow she escaped death and the cops saved her and her friends just in time.”

“So you’re gonna go after her once you’re free?”

“Damn straight. And I’m gonna make that bitch pay.”

“Whoa, this is getting good.”

I smirked, “I can promise you one thing, Ronnie, you are definitely gonna enjoy what we’ve got planned for her.” He smirked too, and then left to go meet up with his guard friend for the shovel.

Oh Myra, if only you knew what I had planned for you. As soon as I find you, you’re dead. You might be able to run, but there is no place that you can hide from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, almost 50 readers already?! you guys are amazing!! alright so the next chapter is gonna be all about the actual prison break and it is gonna be good

3-5 comments for an update!