You're Cute When You Scream

Tonight's Loss

Image

My mind was racing all over the place…there were so many things to focus on, but I wasn’t sure which held the utmost importance. Should I be worried about my lightheadedness from losing too much blood? Should I stare at Shadows’ exposedamazing chest? Or should I focus on getting myself the hell out of this situation?

I already kind of realized the inevitable at this point…I mean really, I’m just an average girl put in a strange situation. Who’s to say that I should be able to cheat death so many times anyway? This led me to choose the third option as my focus.

Not only would it keep my mind off of potentially dying, but it would also give me a chance to go out with a bang, should that be the case. Despite the fact that he was undeservingly blessed with a gorgeous body, I still felt a burning hatred toward him and myself. I will not go down without a fight, without permanently scaring his body as he had done to mine.

No words were exchanged between us during this awkward transition from what he had done to what he was about to do. Then again, what exactly could be said? No amount of obscene language being shouted could make me feel any better. And he had no kind words, that’s for fucking sure.

To avoid suspicion, my eyes continuously darted back and forth between him and objects that were in reach. There wasn’t anything particularly sharp or harmful…except for a beautiful electric shaver right on the nightstand near my head. I waited for just the right moment to arrive. Keeping his pants on, he crawled onto the bed so that he was on all fours above me with his head coming in closer and closer to my own. Could I ask for a more convenient position? Probably not.

Just as he was close enough, I reached over with my left hand, pulling the razor off of the charger and turning it on. I tossed it over to my right hand, right in front of his face, and caught it. “Maybe now you’ll learn not to cause such permanent damage on other people. Revenge can be quite a bitch,” I smirked, briskly launching my arm toward his head, grinning as the chopping mini razors hacked away at his ear.

A grinding noise filled the room as the shaver cut on a jagged diagonal, completely severing his ear lobe and only half of his cartilage. The pieces of his ear fell onto the bed, easily getting lost in the messy sheets. He screamed out as his hand immediately flew up to cradle his bloody ear, which seemed to have no qualms squirting as much blood as it could all over the place.

“You fucking bitch, you are going to die right the fuck now!” he yelled, murder in his eyes.

Uh oh…I at least expected him to run away and cover that up or something. Even in my weak condition, I knew I couldn’t push him off of me. He did, however, get up off of me and leaped into the nearby walkin closet for a brief moment. He returned with a hand-held drill in hand. Holy shit I don’t even want to know what he plans to do with that…

“I was going to give you a good fucking one last time before I let you die on your own. But, I guess I’ve should’ve expected something like this from you,” he explained, aiming the drill directly above my collar bone.

Holes already covered my body, anyone could see that much. But perhaps what they didn’t see was that there were slight holes around my neck, especially in that one hollow area between your collar bone(s). I’m not sure if there’s a medical term for it. Myra of all people would know that I’m not good with anatomy, we both had a party flunking that class senior year. But anyway, there was apparently a hole placed right in that area, and he must’ve noticed.

“I think I’m going to try something new with you,” he said, more to himself than to me.

He positioned the drill right above the spot previously described, while I squeamishly stared down the twisting drill. Slowly, he moved closer and closer to that spot. I was just about to ask exactly what he was planning but I couldn’t. The drill was inserted into this small hole and went all the way through the backside of my neck. I opened my mouth to scream in absolute agony, but no sound came out…maybe that’s because he was currently tearing through my windpipe.

The drill endlessly spun and spun, shredding the inside of my throat and skin, mixing all the shreddings together within my esophagus, choking me. He finally pulled it out and turned the drill off, clutching pieces of skin and whatever the hell the esophagus was made of inside the grooves of the drill. I immediately began gasping for breath and cringing each time cool air passed through the unnatural hole that had been created. My body was convulsing with the waves of a panic attack. And it wasn’t over yet.

My head was now leaned back far into the pillow as I tried to calm myself down. One thing that kind of distracted me from doing so was the sound of a zipper being unzipped. I couldn’t see what was going on…because the only thing I could see was the ceiling. I felt him crawl up on top of me, well past my vagina and boobs.

No, he was up to my neck by this point, resting his weight on my chest, knowing how hard it was for me to breathe. He pulled his hardened cock out of his boxers and approached the hole in my neck. Ok, I knew this guy was messed up but there’s no way he’d…

Yes, he did. He shoved his dick through the hole in my neck, scraping off any dangling particles of skin and what not. In and out, he thrust himself through my throat, causing my head to bounce up and down into the pillow each time. It was as if someone was shaking me violently by the shoulders, consequently causing my head to shake in the process.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, I wanted to die. I could feel his dick swelling in between my throat and I knew he was about ready to cum. He pulled out unexpectedly and moved his dick up to my lips.

“Swallow,” he said simply.

I couldn’t exactly form words, so there wasn’t much I could say to protest, so the actions themselves would have to suffice. I kept my lips sealed tight, which didn’t make him very happy. If I didn’t do what he wanted, he would lose his opportunity to cum. He tightly gripped my cheeks and pushed them inward so that his fingers were in between my upper and lower set of teeth, forcing my mouth open and himself inside.

Moments later, warm thick fluids flooded into my mouth and headed for my throat. Shadows commented on how he got to watch his own cum flow down my throat, which quite honestly disgusted me.

After all was said and done, he peered over at me, probably to see whether or not I was still alive. And to his surprise, I was still slightly hanging on. “Damn, you’re a fighter to the end, aren’t you?” he laughed, throwing some of my clothes at me.

I struggled to force myself to sit upward and get dressed, feeling his hungry eyes devouring the site of my skin. He gripped me tightly by the arm, before I even fully finished getting dressed, and led me down a hallway to a dark room. Carelessly, he threw me in the room and locked the door behind him. I landed on something, or rather someone. The body stirred below me.

“Randi, is that you?”

*Normal POV*

Holding your breath under a sea of blood was hard, and believe me when I say I was more than tempted to just drown myself here and now. But what good would that do? Suppose I was able to live a normal life again…why would I want to miss out on that sort of opportunity. Both Randi and Katie have survived so far, and so can I.

I gripped both sides of the container and pulled myself up, gasping for air. Brian looked a little surprised to say the least. “Don’t like the taste of blood?” he smirked.

“Not unless it’s spilling from your fucking body,” I growled.

“Oh, someone’s sassy,” he laughed, crawling over toward me. I, in turn, jumped off the bed and grabbed my clothes.

“Funny, I don’t remember saying I was done punishing you.”

“Funny, I don’t remember caring,” I mocked.

“Ok I’ll give you a break…some time to reconsider your actions,” he said, dragging me by the collar of my thoroughly torn shirt down the hall.

On the way, I head Shadows shouting several choice words to Randi who, oddly enough, wasn’t responding. I tried to shout her name, or even bang on the door, but Syn kept an arm around my body and a hand around my mouth.

We kept walking until reaching a room that was not lit on the inside. He pushed me inside and closed the door behind him. Although my body was ridiculously cut up, bloody, and sore, I was still thrilled to have even the slightest time for a nap. Any chance to escape this world temporarily was welcomed in my mind.

I was woken up abruptly when someone tumbled down on top of me. I stretched a little and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. “Randi, is that you?” I asked into the darkness.

There was no movement, or response. I kept calling her name, but received nothing in return. I stumbled around the room, feeling the walls in search of a light switch. Once I found one, I immediately threw up upon the sight before my eyes.

Randi’s body…she was so deformed. Bloody holes and incisions covered her body and worst of all…was the massive hole in her throat. No wonder I didn’t get a response. After attempting to get most of throw up out of my hair and off my face, I ran to her side and supported her head in my lap.

“What has he done to you?” I questioned, finding it hard to speak myself.

Her head bobbed a little, and I could tell she was trying to speak. “H-he put me i-in this tanning b-bed…and it burnt and poke…poked holes into m-me. I g-got him back b-by…by cutting off p-part of his ear…and t-then he drilled this hole into…my neck….and he stuck h-his dick in there, M-Myra! He fucked my throat,” she managed, all through a flood of tears and convulsions.

I found myself crying just about as much. Seeing her in this condition was hard enough as it was, but hearing about it made it so much worse. “Randi, I’m so sorry. I…I just wish that you and Katie could’ve escaped together so you’d both be safe now. There is no reason for this. You weren’t there when all of this began and you shouldn’t be here now. You and Chris should be together back in California, you earning your degree in chemical engineering and playing basketball. Not here…not in this condition,” I cried feeling such an immense rush of sorrow.

“It doesn’t m-matter…everyone’s gotta die eventually. I’m just glad that I’ve h-had you as my b-best friend in my…life. I wouldn’t change that part for anything, even a chance t-to live here and now. I f-fought my fight and…and I l-lost. It happens, s-sometimes. There’s nothing left to do…”

I realized where she was going with this, and I wasn’t going to allow it. “No, Randi, stop that kind of talk. If you’re willing to just give up so easily, then of course you’re gonna die. Don’t you fucking leave, do you hear me?! I can’t do this on my own…I can’t face them alone!” I shouted.

She forced a very short lived smile. “I know y-you can do it. You’re a s-strong…person, Myra. Forget about me…I’m only making this harder f-for you.”

“You’re wrong! Randi, why would you let them win?! You’re stronger than that, I know you are.”

She gripped my leg, “C-could you tell my mom I love h-her and that I’ll put in a good word with the Big Guy for her and you?” She tried to laugh but it came out as a small puff of air.

“No, Randi, no!” I cried. “I’ll get help. Johnny and even Ronnie, they won’t let you die.”

I gently laid her down and ran over to the door. I pounded my fists on that door with all my might, screaming at the top of my lungs. By the time I was done, my fists were bloody and brusied, my throat was sore and dry, and not once did someone come to answer.

I glanced over my shoulder at Randi and was about to make another suggestion but stopped when I saw that her arms were laying limply at her side, her jaw was dropped slightly, locked in place, and her eyes were shut tight.

“Oh, God, no!” I cried running back over to her body, only to feel her cold, punctured skin.

They couldn’t have taken Randi, no this can’t be happening. But there was no denying it, she was gone, and this time there was nothing I could do to bring her back. I crawled over in the corner and pulled my knees up to my chest. So many memories of the brief 2 years that I had known her flooded into my mind, causing my eyes to water endlessly. My body trembled uncontrollably and my heart sank through my chest.

This was the first significant death I had experienced in my life, and I wasn’t quite sure how to deal with it. As time passed, all I had felt was sorrow. Then I turned to prayers, hoping that Randi made it up to heaven. After that I felt nothing but anger. This time those bastards have gone too far. It’s time I start fighting back, for Randi’s sake.

Together we’d make them pay.
♠ ♠ ♠
poor randi :'( such a brutal way to die, and i soo didnt want to kill her off, but obviously, i don't think anyone could survive that...

in the next chapter: zacky's on the loose, katie makes a plan with doctor manor, and myra tries to cope with randi's death

5+ comments, cmon guys at least comment for randi's sake!

also, for halloween im doing "spooky stories" where i update the stories mentioned above only and frequently, probably once every wk or every other week so get excited!! :D