You're Cute When You Scream

Bleeding Is A Luxury

Randi’s body, already showing minimal signs of decay, still rested lifelessly next to me. I’m sure if I wanted to, I could’ve gotten out of this room…but I couldn’t feel the strength to move, almost like some sort of dead weight was holding me down, so to speak.

Sure, I had my conviction and I knew I’d stop at nothing to repay Randi in some way, but I just couldn’t move. More importantly, I didn’t want to leave her alone. God knows what these monsters would do to her body after she’s died.

From the thin line of light that came in from under the door, I could tell that a lot of them were still around here…their shadows kept crossing in front of this door particularly. Were they planning on doing something – to Randi…or me? Hushed voices followed the shadows now with an additional metal clinking every now and then.

Finally, my eyes began to burn as the door was kicked open, flooding bright light into the room. “Judging from your reactions,” Shadows grinned, “I’d say we’ve got ourselves a stiff in the room.”

I glared over at him, defensively positioning myself in front of Randi. “I think you’ve done enough damage here you bastard, just stay away from her!” I screamed, with some sort of passionate defiance.

“You know, you can say that all you damn well please, but that doesn’t mean you’ll be able to stop me,” he replied in a very low threatening manner. Although the lighting on his face and the sharp glare in his eyes sent chills down my spine, it sure was not enough to just abandon her body.

“What do you want with her?” I inquired, noticing some shovels resting against the wall in the hallway.

He shrugged, “Not like it’s really any of your business, but we can’t have a decaying body lying around the house. I’m sure you can figure out where this is going.”

“Ok, then move and let me do it. After the way you’ve harmed and defiled her in such a grotesque manner, you have no right to even touch her anymore,” I growled, standing up now.

He raised his hands up in defense, “Oops, you caught me.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” I asked.

“You can’t take care of her body because I’m not exactly finished with it yet.”

A rapid-paced rush of anger boiled inside of my veins. “You stay the fuck away from her you pervert!” I yelled, hot tears brimming my already dried eyes.

“I figured you’d make this harder than it had to be,” he sighed with annoyance.

He quickly reached behind the doorframe and grabbed a shovel that had been leaning up against the other side of the wall. Stepping forward a couple inches, he extended his arms and swung the shovel toward me.

It didn’t take me too long to catch on to what he was planning on doing in the first place, so last minute I crouched down onto my knees. I groaned as I felt some raw lacerations on my back re-open, coating my skin in another slimy layer of flowing blood.

“That wasn’t too smart,” he chuckled, already noticing that I was a bit weaker now.

Again and again, he kept swinging the shovel, aiming specifically for my head. I ducked and dodged to the best of my ability, but it was hard to keep up with him in the terrible and weakened condition my body was in.

“Why can’t you just hold the fuck still and stay out of my way?!” he complained, getting frustrated that he hadn’t been able to hit me just yet.

“Why…can’t you…just leave Randi alone…?” I breathed out, trying to focus on moving and speaking all at once.

“I already told you I’ve just got one more thing to finish up before I bury the bitch.”

“Don’t talk about her like that!” I screeched, sticking one leg out toward him and kicking him as hard as I could in the shin.

His face twisted into an ugly collection of pissed-off expressions complied into one mess. “When I get my hands on you…,” he growled.

“I’d like to see that. I’m not so sure Syn would appreciate that very much,” I taunted, realizing that it was a mistake soon afterward.

At lightning fast speed, he leaped forward and wrapped his fingers around my neck, slamming me up against the nearby wall. “Trust me, after he hears about this I’m sure he wouldn’t mind at all,” he said through gritted teeth, his eyes black with rage.

His fingers focused in more on my trachea, sealing off my air supply as he pulled me forward before throwing me down onto the ground. I landed on the floor hard, probably bruising my knees upon impact. My knees were already weakened and permanently damaged from the first time around, so it hurt that much more.

I was facing the opposite direction from him, which finally gave him an opportune moment to strike. He slammed the metallic shovel down with as much force as he could muster onto my head, instantly knocking me down to the ground.

I wanted to scream or react in some way, but I was blacking out too quickly. The last thing I saw was him dragging Randi away to do one last final dehumanizing thing to her soulless body. And I let him do it.

*Shadows’ POV*

Finally, some peace and quiet now that Myra’s been taken care of. As I was dragging the bitch back to my room, I ran into Syn. “Hey, just wanted to let you know that your whore has been getting in my way for the past half-hour and was really starting to piss me off. She’s passed out in the other room, but I think you should be ready when she wakes up.”

He smirked, “I’m sorry about that. I’ll make sure she knows not to do it again.” He happily headed down to the other room and closed the door behind him, as I did as well upon reaching my room.

I threw the limp body back down onto the blood-stained sheets that she had spent some of her final moments alive on. I will admit, I wish I could’ve seen her take her last breath…and I wish I could’ve fucked her while she was still alive, but this will just simply have to suffice.

The clothes she had on were minimal enough as it was, so I had no problem ripping them off in just a few swift motions. She had one hell of an amazing body, I’ll give her that. And she looked even better drilled full of holes. And at least this way I won’t have to worry about a baby like Syn does. Hell, I could do this a million times and never have that concern! Hmm, maybe I’ll keep her out of the ground just a little longer…

My speakers began playing some fast-paced metal music as I shed some of my clothes and began banging myself as hard and quickly as I possibly could into her cold vagina. Sure, live sex was better, but this was just plain convenient. Her body, not under any sort of control anymore, was flopping all over the place, so I tightly gripped her hips, digging my nails into her soft flesh, watching as blood began seeping under my fingernails.

I pictured her screams vibrating off the walls and in coordination to the music, filling my ears. I thought back to all the times she thought she was strong enough to fight against me, and in turn I felt my dick swell in between her walls. I pushed myself in further…until there was no where else to go. The head of my dick continued to hit that stopping point and I nearly moaned in pleasure as I felt more and more of her dead pussy consume my dick.

I picked up the pace a little more now, feeling myself reaching my peak. Finally, I came inside of her, filling her vagina with my cum, watching some of it even start to ooze out a little bit. Yes, I would definitely be keeping her around for a while.

*Normal POV*

Consciousness returned sooner than I expected, but even with my eyes still closed I could feel the world spinning. I knew that just lying here wasn’t going to make this any better, so slowly I cradled my head, complete with a large patch of dried blood stuck in my hair, and sat myself up, using the wall as support.

Once I was standing, I forced my eyes open and let myself get adjusted to the scenery…only I wasn’t seeing what I had expected. The lights were on now and Synyster was sitting patiently in an armchair I hadn’t noticed before. “Nice of you to finally wake up,” he said calmly, which made me very alert.

“I wish I didn’t have to be,” I commented, rubbing my eyes a little to try and clear my vision.

“I heard some unfortunate news from Shadows,” he said as he walked toward me. “It seems you were trying to interfere?”

“And I had every reason to. That asshole has done enough to hurt Randi. He took her life! There’s nothing else that he can or needs to do to her,” I argued.

“You have no say in the matter,” he replied, suddenly whacking me across the face, knocking me back down to the ground with a stinging cheek.

“I think that you have done enough to ruin my life, but there was no reason to ruin hers or Katie’s or anyone else’s for that matter!”

“Anyone else we killed before you was just because we could. Don’t you get it? We didn’t involved your friends to ruin their lives. We did it so we can ruin yours even more so by making you responsible for what happens to them.”

I scoffed, “That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. If it’s me your after then just keep it simple.”

“Where’s the fun in that?” he smirked. He leaned in closer, crouching down next to me so that he was whispering in my ear. “Besides, you think this is bad, just wait until you see what happens next.”

“W-why are you doing this to me?” I mumbled.

“You already know the answer to that,” he responded simply.

“Then why am I still alive?”

“Because the plan has changed slightly. I have a new use for you now…”
♠ ♠ ♠
in the next chapter: syn reveals his new, unexpected plan, zacky tries to make a plan with katie, and a few new characters will be introduced.

btw what Shads did took place before he left with the Rev to go over to the hospital and find Katie

also, go check out my latest story "Darkest Death" It's going to be a really good one once the plot gets developed!

as usual, 5+ comments plz