You're Cute When You Scream

Sleepless Nights

By now he had managed to get me all the way to the front door. I can’t leave. I won’t go this again damn it! I gripped as tightly as humanly possible to the door frame, digging my fingernails inside.

“Aw, Myra are you trying to play hard to get?” he asked smirking as he suddenly pulled me forward without warning. I groaned as I felt my fingers leave the door and some of my fingernails behind. Thin trails of blood began to resurface and replaced some of the nails I once had.

“Let go of me,” I said slowly, trying to disguise the fact that I wasn’t in pain.

“Don’t worry baby I’ll set you down in just a few more seconds.”

I glanced over my shoulder to see that there was a hearse, a real god damn hearse parked by the curb. What could they possibly be planning to do with that? I felt myself begin to squirm around in his arms. I can’t let him take me. Then…it hit me – I’m outside of an apartment complex. Someone would hear me.

“HELP ME ANYBODY!! I’M BEING KIDNA–!” He quickly wrapped his hand around my mouth, clutching my face tightly in his hand.

“Shut the hell up. I know you love screaming, but save some of that shit for later,” he growled in my ear, his hot breath blowing on my ear, contrasting with the extreme chill in the air. Regardless, I kept trying to scream for help…which only made him grip onto my face harder, digging his fingers into my jaw.

We finally reached the hearse and he slammed me up against the trunk door. “I guess you must really want it rough when we get home, since you keep struggling so much,” he smirked, the moon reflecting off of his nose ring.

“Yeah in your fucking dreams,” I spat, trying to get his hands off of me.

In one quick move he opened the back door and threw me inside, causing me to trip over a coffin and into the wall or whatever you’d want to call it nearby. I groaned as I felt the pain resurface in my back, attacking my nerves, making sure that I felt it everywhere.

“It’s been too long since we’ve been apart,” he whispered, as if we were actually in love before he was taken away to jail. Ha, that’s a good one.

I noted that I had somehow gotten my own self cornered in the area where the back of the front seat meets the side of the car. I had pulled my knees up against my chest in an attempt to calm me down, but it didn’t last very long.

The car tires suddenly screeched and whoever the hell was driving accelerated forward at a pretty fast pace. Syn began to slowly edge closer and closer to me, and it almost looked as if he was simply taking his time before he does something to me. He placed one of his hands on each of my kneecaps, prying them apart and forcing my legs away from me. Obviously, I didn’t want him thinking he can just do what he pleases with me – because he won’t be this time around – and I am going to be in control here.

Defiantly, I went to move my legs back to how they were, but he crawled forward a bit more and sat down on both my legs. He is one heavy bastard that’s for sure…I mean really my legs were going numb already. “Get off of me,” I growled, trying to physically push him off…but no such luck.

“No, I think I’m fine right where I am.”

At first, I didn’t even notice as his hands were heading for my shirt…which was my polo uniform shirt. He grabbed onto both ends of the collar and pulled them apart, causing the buttons to go flying everywhere, when he could’ve just as easily unbuttoned it. Now my shirt is ruined; but I’m pretty sure that should be the least of my concerns right now.

He pulled the shirt apart further, exposing my cleavage, and even heading down toward my stomach. What was he trying to do? His eyes landed on my chest, not too surprisingly. He smirked, “It’s nice to see that my mark was still visible on you.”

I glanced down at my chest to see what ‘mark’ he was referring to and that’s when I remembered – he had carved SYN into my chest and it was still fairly visible. Unlike most common cuts, these didn’t turn into scars. They just look like thin dark brown lettering, kind of resembling a scabby appearance I guess you could say.

“Shut the hell up. It will go away eventually.”

“Hmm you really think so? It’s been a couple months now and what do ya know, it’s still there. And it will stay there…well, until I decide to kill you,” he grinned, evilly.

“T-that’s not going to happen,” I said, attempting to sound strong despite my voice cracking.

That smartass, know-it-all look still remained on his face as he closed any extra space between us, coming much to close to me for my preference. Out of nowhere, he leaned down even further and attached his lips to mine. Oh shit…there’s that feeling again…that nostalgic feeling from when things were perfect between us.

I couldn’t control myself. Everything I told Randi the other night was resurfacing and I wanted him again. I wanted my Brian again. I eagerly opened my mouth wider allowing his tongue inside as I savored this feeling. And just as soon as it started, it ended as he pulled away from me with the cruelest look of satisfaction I’ve ever seen. What the hell is wrong with me?! I’m already giving him what he wanted and this hasn’t even truly begun yet. Words can’t describe how much I hated myself right now.

“That’s why my marking will never go away. You just can’t get enough of me…you’re still entirely in love with me, even though I will be your executioner. Wow, Myra, I had no idea you were that fucked up in the mind.”

“Get away from me.”

“After that little show, I think that’s the last thing I’ll be doing. After all, I know you’ve been deprived of seeing me for the past couple months. I wouldn’t want your body to fall apart just because you didn’t get to see me.”

“Shut the hell up!” I shouted, quickly moving my legs and catching him off guard so he fell onto the floor.

“Hey Syn, not to interrupt or anything, but we’re reaching the tollbooth. You’re gonna have to hide her so that we can pass through without suspicion,” Shadows said from the driver’s seat.

“Alright, I’ll have it done in just a second.” He turned back toward me and said, “Time to go play hide and seek.” He grabbed my arm and forced me to stand up.

“And were exactly do you plan on ‘hiding’ me. Not a whole lot of hiding spaces here, genius.”

“That’s what you think,” he said, pushing me back down on the floor in between two coffins. “I’d love to just stick you in one of those, but they’re already occupied.”

He shoved them closer toward me, essentially making a Myra sandwich in the process. He walked back over to the corner where I was previously sitting and sat down, kind of hiding in the shadows I guess.

I glanced at the coffin that was in front of me and noticed blood dripping down the sides. And to make matters worse, I glanced up too see a hand hanging out over the side too. There was a wedding ring on his ring finger. I realized that that must be George, one of the campus security guards on staff at our apartment building! Oh no they…they couldn’t have possibly killed him. He didn’t deserve to die!

I tried to scoot away from the bloody coffin, but there was absolutely nowhere else to go. I was trapped and I wouldn’t be able to get out of here. Maybe that security guard that we’re approaching at the toll booth can help me out – call 911 or something. I’m almost positive they don’t have any weapons in the car and besides the last thing they would want is to draw attention to themselves by trying to kill someone in public.

As we approached the stop, I waited until Matt rolled his window down before, in my loudest voice, I released the most ear-shattering scream for help. “HELP ME!” I screamed, repeatedly. “THEY’RE KIDNAPPING ME!”

“What the hell? What’s going on in there? It sounds like someone’s crying for help…” the guy said nervously.

“No,” I heard Shadows say, “she thinks she’s crying for help, but I’ll make sure in a few more miles she’ll have a reason to cry for help.” I heard the front door open and slam shut.

“Sir, why are you out of your vehicle? Shouldn’t you be helping whoever is in the back of your uh hearse?”

“That’s a good point. But I’m sure one of the other guys will be able to take care of her for now. I just need to use the bathroom, if you don’t mind.”

The car grew deadly silent. I didn’t even hear Syn approach me until I saw his body towering over me. My eyes grew wide in terror and I prepared myself to scream again but his hand quickly covered my mouth. “You stupid bitch,” he growled, “you could’ve gotten us caught.” Oh damn, that was only what I was trying so hard to do!

He held my head down with his hand and then used his other hand to punch me repeatedly on the right side of my head. I felt his knuckles break through my skin, almost as if he was eating it away. Blood was flying all over the place in the form of droplets and some even landed in my eye. I tried to blink a few times but that didn’t help…it was like I was wearing a sticky red contact, transforming the entire world into a red blob.

And on top of that, I was crying more than a new born baby. He just wouldn’t stop and my head felt like thousands of needles were being shoved into it. My body couldn’t take it anymore. I passed out eventually, and to be honest I wouldn’t have been surprised if he still was punching the shit out of me.

The hearse hit a huge bump in the road as it went flying down whatever dirt path they were driving down. It made the car jump and jolted me back into consciousness. There was something wet and sticky that was lying on top of my chest…and I had no idea what it could possibly be.

My eyes slowly fluttered open, which turned out to be a mistake, because the immense pain in the front of my head returned as well. I rubbed my eyes a little with my hands to kind of make it easier to open my eyes, and somehow ease the pain. Oh yeah and I also wanted to find out what was so gross and wet that was on top of me somehow.

Without lifting my head up too much I looked down and screamed my lungs out again. There was a fucking decapitated head resting on my chest! It wasn’t just any head either – it was the guy who was at the toll booth! His eyes were gouged out and his mouth was still wide open, probably from screaming.

The cut that had separated his head from his body was jagged and messy. There were veins, bone, and muscles exposed and dangling from the head and my shirt was now completely covered in his blood. Then I felt something climbing up my throat and it wasn’t until it landed all over the head that I realized it was throw up.

I screamed again, feeling even more grossed out, and despite the piercing pain in my own head and forehead, I backed away from the head, now lying sideways on the floor. I felt the salty tears begin to fall again because in this moment I realized that this guy died because of me. Had I not said anything, then he’d still be alive today, but no I had to open my big fat mouth and now he’s…dead.

“Ah I see you’ve finally found your buddy. Too bad he’s been scattered into tons of tiny pieces along the highway,” Synyster grinned as he approached me.

I noticed that the car had come to a stop, meaning we must have met our destination. “Welcome to your new home,” he laughed as he pushed me out of the hearse.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoa alright so now all the girls are trapped inside a7x's new hide out. what will happen next?? Something painful, thats for sure!

3-5 comments for an update