You're Cute When You Scream

The Sizzler

Disbelief was just about the only expression that my face could show at the moment – despite the fact that I should’ve been a bit more concerned about the pain and bleeding. My arms and legs were all shred up, blood pouring from so many different angles. I had multiple deep stab wounds across the front of my body that would open further each time I took a moment to breathe.

But no, those were not what corrupted my mind at the moment. Instead, I was more concerned about the fact that I had been deceived yet again. It really makes me wonder why I bother to trust people in the first place. They only exist to build up your hopes and then tear them down.

“Ronnie, you can’t be serious about this. I thought you –.”

His cruel laughter cut me off. “Wait, you thought that I really liked you? That’s probably the funniest thing I’ve heard all day. I’m sorry sweetie but I just had to help my new friends out and the first and foremost way for me to do so would be to mess with your head a little bit, since you had no idea who I was.”

Suddenly, everything seemed to fall into place. Those bastards would always find some way to mess with me first – to trick me into thinking that everything will be alright, when in all honesty it will never be alright. The other guys shared in Ronnie’s amusement.

“Where the fuck is my camera when I need it?! Her face was so priceless a minute ago,” Zacky cackled.

“Yeah, but she shouldn’t be so surprised though…I mean who could ever really honestly like her,” Shadows sneered.

“Exactly, which I why we’ll be doing the world a favor when we kill her,” Synyster said, running his fingers down my arms until he reached the wrist lacerations where he proceeded to dig his fingers inside. I cringed as I felt the sting of his flesh making contact with my exposed muscle and bone as more red fluid gladly left my veins.

But what hurt even more was their piercing words. They’re not true…people do care about me, don’t they? I mean look at Randi and Chris. They both risked their lives numerous times to save me from these psychotic losers. And now that I’ve also met Katie and Pablo life has been nothing but perfect for me…and well, I thought that it really couldn’t get any better once I met Ronnie, and look at how much of a mistake that was. Those were all lies.

Now, Chris could possibly be dead from bleeding out, Pablo is probably scared out of his mind, Katie, Randi, and I are trapped in this place in the middle of nowhere, and the guy I was starting to fall for apparently is just as evil as Synyster. Why do I always fall for the bad guys that want nothing more than to kill me?

I couldn’t stand the emotional tension that was just boiling up inside of me. None of them would shut up with their stupid accusations and taunting. I bit my lower lip, preparing myself for the pain I was guaranteed to feel in just a few seconds, and forced my elbow back into Synyster’s chest with enough force to not only surprise him, but knock the wind out of him as well.

I wasted no time leaping forward toward Ronnie, my fist already balled up ready to slam into his face. But his knowing smirk threw me off and before I knew it, he was the one who had punched me down to the ground. Everything had moved in slow motion up until the actual moment when my body hit the floor. He then roughly pulled me back up and kneeled me down right before Shadows and Randi.

“Just for that little stunt you tried to pull,” he explained, “we’re going to let your friend feel some pain and you get to watch.”

Oh no did I just fuck up again? I swear everything I do lately does nothing but hurt the people around me! Maybe they were right…maybe I am better off dead. Before I even knew what was going on, Randi’s screams filled the room making me shudder all over. I squirmed in Ronnie’s grip, squeezing my eyes shut and trying my best to get further away from my friend.

Ronnie just had to be an asshole. He wrapped his legs around mine so I couldn’t move around anymore and used one arm to restrict my arms and the other to force my head in Randi’s direction.

“If you don’t open your eyes I swear you won’t have a functioning jaw in about three seconds,” he growled in my ear, with a death grip on my jaw bone to prove his seriousness.

Against my will, I opened my eyes and I saw the most horrendous sight ever.

*Randi’s POV*

I had felt so bad for what Myra had just been put through. It hurt so much that I almost felt like crying having to watch them treat her like that. I wanted so badly to say something in her defense and be a smartass as usual, but (as bad as this might sound) I really didn’t want the attention to return to me…at least not before I figure out how to get out of this apparently deadly recliner.

Without any of them even noticing, I had almost gotten a couple of the restraints loosened but it would take a few more minutes before I could get them remotely close to off. I wouldn’t be getting those few more minutes, seeing as Ronnie forced the attention back upon me, and as soon as that happened, Shadows wasted no time in stepping up to the plate to take a swing at me.

“It’s about time we get to my favorite show of the night,” he grinned maliciously as he placed one hand behind the chair and the other on the armrest.

Knowing that if I’m going to get hurt anyway I might as well be myself in the process, I decided to let him have it. “Well I don’t see what’s so exciting about a god damn leather chair. You would pick out the one little torture device that looked the lamest,” I sneered.

His eyes twitched in slight surprise at my sudden outburst but he soon recovered with a sickening smirk. “Oh don’t worry, in just a few minutes I’m sure you won’t consider this to be lame at all.” And unfortunately, I could tell that he was quite serious about that.

“If you’re trying to scare me, you’re going to have to do better than that,” I said, unintentionally pushing him forward out of instinct.

“I don’t need to scare you…this chair will take care of that in a second. Now, enough talking…it’s time to start the game. Here’s how it work: instead of me asking you questions and expecting certain answers, you’re going to simply be punished for every single offence you’ve committed since we’ve met.”

I felt a lump form in the back of my throat – there are way too many “offences” for even me to count. Damn, I have a feeling I’m about to be in for a world of pain.

“Let’s start things off slow. First offence…you fight back,” Shadows said slowly, probably recalling all the numerous times I’d done so.

He clicked a button on the back of the chair and suddenly I felt a barely noticeable wave of electricity flow through my body. It just tingled for a little bit, but I still could feel it. So, they have me strapped down into an electric chair? That can’t be good. Actually, that’s definitely not good – that could end up totally destroying my metal leg. There’s no way I’d be able to fight back against them if that thing doesn’t work properly.

“Second offence…you talk back,” Shadows said, and as soon as he was done speaking the voltage increased and the tingled waves became more prominent, yet still quite painless. Oh how I wish I could say the same for the next few rounds.

He began listing off more and more offences that I had committed and in fact, I’m almost sure that he might have even repeated himself a few times in between…but I didn’t exactly have time to notice. By now the voltage had increased further and it was starting to sting and make my body jump from electric shock.

“Did you know that the human body itself is such a marvelous conductor of electricity?” Shadows asked, sounding like a nerdy ass biology professor or something.

I coughed a little to calm my body down, and then replied, “Yeah. But I did not know that you knew anything other than how to write your own damn name. I can’t believe you even made it through school.”

Instead of igniting the chair again, he simply crouched down so he was right next to me. He whispered, “Did you know that metal is also a good conductor?”

I looked up at him horrified and watched as his eyes trailed down my body in the direction of my metal leg. “N-no please you can’t do that. I w-won’t be able to walk!” I pleaded, suddenly feeling helpless.

“Hey,” Shadows shrugged, “that would only make things easier for me in the long run.” And then with an evil laugh he walked behind the chair and put his hands on my shoulders. “Do me a favor and scream nice and loud for me?”

I wanted so badly to tell him off right then and there – but I was a little too busy involuntarily doing what he asked of me. He turned the voltage switch all the way up to nearly the highest level. The chair began to sizzle as waves of the electricity gleefully roamed about my body, anxious to reach every area. My hair began to frizz and fry, while my body shook uncontrollably.

My metal leg began twitching violently back and forth as all the electricity seemed to center there. Burnt flesh filled my nostrils and I heard myself cry out as I felt the all too familiar feeling of my own skin being cooked alive by the volts. Is this how they’re going to kill me? I really would hope not…but no one can survive being shocked like this.

I screamed until my throat was raw and I tasted blood. It killed me inside to know that I gave that sick bastard the satisfaction he desired.

After what felt like an eternity, he finally turned it off and released the restraints. My burnt body limped forward into a slouch and puffs of smoke came out of my mouth as I coughed on the horrible taste. My eyes flickered open for just a few minutes to asses the damage. My once pale skin was now charred black and crisp. Actually, there were some areas were there wasn’t even any skin anymore…just deformed tissue with blood bubbling over it. My once long raven black hair was now fried and dry, sticking out at all ends. Bits and pieces of my metal leg had fallen off, exposing the gears inside.

My body had grown numb to all feeling, and I guess that probably is what should happen once all your nerves had been electrocuted to the point of near extinction. Now I understand why Myra and Katie screamed when they got a glimpse of me. But what I don’t understand is how anyone could expect me to live through this. It could just be a mental hallucination, but it really did feel like my body was willing to shut down for good.

Unfortunately, my obstinate will just won’t let that happen. If it takes my last breath, I will make them pay. But that’s not going to be an easy task, seeing as for now, I’m going to need a miracle to even move.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright so now that a bit of revenge has been extracted from the girls what will happen next? the boys aren't done with their fun yet and this time they've got a game that involves all three girls. find out what they've got planned in the next chapter!!

5+ comments for an update please