Rubberband Ball

Orange Rubberband

My dream was very... different.

I was running and running, but I wasn't going anywhere. And that was pretty much all my dream was.

Sunlight streamed through my apartment window, making it impossible to stay asleep any longer. I opened my eyes and squinted against the harsh light.

The distinct smell of disinfectent was floating in the air. I wrinkled my nose.

I walked towards the bathroom, the smell was coming from there no doubt about it. I pushed the door open. Gaspard was... cleaning my toilet.

"Uh, what on earth are you doing?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

"I got sick Cammie, I didn't want you to wake up to this." He scrubbed the toilet.

"Er, thanks..." I said. "What time are you leaving?"

Gaspard glanced up at me. "I... don't know. What time do you want me to leave?"

I shrugged. "Whatever time's good for you. I don't have work today." I yawned and stretched my arms.

"Okay, well, if you'd let me, I'd like to take you to lunch," He said. I bit my lip and pondered this.

"Sure," I said. Gaspard grinned.

"We can go to Breakfast Junky?" Gaspard suggested.

I nodded. "Haven't been there in a while." I turned and walked back in my room. After changing, I waited for Gaspard. Once he was ready, we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is like REALLY short and I'm sorry. But at least it's an update, right?

Please comment <3