‹ Prequel: Everything I'm Not

Love's Requiem

Dislocation

A few days later Alex and I were heading home from my new doctor’s appointment when Alex must have had an epiphany.

“Don’t you think you should tell Jesse by now?” Alex asked me, as we got back.

“In person would have been better,” I sighed, as I pulled out my phone and called him.

“What up Bella?” Jesse exclaimed picking up his phone.

“So what are you doing in July probably somewhere between the 5th and the tenth?” I asked him sheepishly.

“Home for three weeks why?”

“Well you’re going to Zagreb.”

“I thought you and Niko were looking at September?”

“About that,”

“What happened now?”

I took a deep breath and explained everything to Jesse starting from me being pregnant.

“Well it’s about fucking time! I just wish the world didn’t have to be cursed with your spawn for it to have finally happened.” He laughed, “Congrats kid, put Alex on the phone.” He went on.

“He wants to talk to you.” I told Alex handing him the phone.

“Sup?” Alex said answering it. “Thanks man, I know. Don’t worry I promise.” He said as he then hung up.

“Had to go?” I asked him.

“Yup,” He smirked tossing my phone to the couch and throwing me over his shoulder.

“What are you doing?” I shrieked. “This isn’t kosher!”

“What we did a few months ago, only this time remembering it.” He chuckled as he headed up the stairs.

Two days later we were back on the tour bus heading out on a month and half long tour, which would be my last tour as Isabella Sladovic.

“Well at least all the headaches are over.” Rian sighed while we were eating in the front lounge, “No more Bella wanting to kill Alex, and Alex being an asshole.”

“Please the worst is just starting.” I mumbled.

“What do you mean?” Rian asked confused. “You two are back together again, what other problems are there?”

“Bella’s pregnant.” Alex said.

“Get the fuck out of here.” Vinny said shocked, “Great the fucking anti-Christ is coming and it’s growing in her uterus.” He mumbled.

“You know what the biggest kick out all this is?” Jack said a few minutes later. “You both conceived the same way, you got together the very first time. You got back together because you conceived, which in short, you got back together the same way you did in the beginning. Bella I was right!”

“What the fuck is he talking about?” Alex asked confused as I looked up from the game of tic tac toe I was playing with Vinny on the floor.

“Last European tour we did, he bet that we’d eventually get drunk and hook up again and then get back together.” I explained.

“I see,” Alex said shaking his head.

“I was right! Now who wants to touch me?” Jack shouted putting his arms up, “I said who wants to fucking touch me?” He shouted again, as Alex and Zack hugged him.

This tour was just like the last one we did, where I was swamped with work on the tour and Alex and I were planning a wedding.

“I think that’s everyone,” I said as Alex and I had finally finished our guest list while we were driving to the next city.

“Which one am I invited to?” Jack asked popping his head in to the back lounge.

“Both,” Alex and I said at the same time.

“Awesome, I get to hit on all your hot cousins.” Jack told me with a smirk.

“God help me,” I sighed rubbing the bridge of my nose. “What else do we have left?” I asked.

“A place for the reception in Baltimore, music, and tux and you need a dress.” Alex said looking through the list I had made.

“Dress I’ll take care of when we get back, music too.”

“We’re not having Emmure play for our entire wedding.” Alex told me.

“But they do such a good cover of Stand by me.” I joked making him laugh.

“I have an idea for the music don’t worry,” He smirked, “Think of it as a wedding present.”

“Black flag original line up?” I smiled wide.

“Don’t get your hopes up.” He told me giving me a kiss.

“So can I go dress shopping with you since you don’t get along with other females?” Jack asked me, a few days later while I was having a walk through the venue.

“Kara’s going with me.”

“What about me? Are we not BFFF’s?”

“If I let you go, you have to behave.”

“Deal.” He nodded extending his hand to shake mine.

“What am I getting myself in to?” I chuckled shaking my head.

“So how far is the planning and everything?”

“Well my aunt called, she said the church in Zagreb is taken care of, we’re getting married there July 10th, and the reception’s going to be at my uncle’s winery. We leave two days later, and then we’re going to have the huge ass disaster of a wedding in Baltimore July 17th.”

“You should get two dresses.”

“I was debating that to tell you the truth, get a nice traditional one for Zagreb, and one I really want that’s me for the one in Baltimore.”

“Do it.”

“We’ll see.”