Until the End

My Long Lost Brother

I woke up and shut off my alarm clock. I groaned then got up to take a shower. When I was done I got dressed then went downstairs. I smelled pancakes from the kitchen and saw my mom.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked her then went to hug her. See I live by myself in this apartment and it surprised me that she was here.

"Just thought I would make you some breakfast. I'm pretty sure you have poptarts every morning." She said and handed me a plate.

"You know me too well." I chuckled and started to eat.

When I was done I put my plate in the sink and sat down on the couch with my mom. She said that she had something important to tell me. I had at least an hour till I work at Hot Topic. Dad joined us too and I started to get worried.

"Ok, what's going on?"

My mom sighed then said "Sweetie there's something that me and your dad haven't told you. And I guess that it's time for you to know since you're 23 now and old enough."

I raised an eyebrow and waited for one of them to tell me what it is.

"Your dad and I...we...well, have a son."

'OMG, and now they tell me this? I have a brother? I thought. "Wait so I have a brother?" They nodded. "Why haven't you told me this before?"

"Well when we had him we weren't able to raise and take care of him. We didn't have that much money then and...we found a lovely family who took him." Dad said.

I was still in shock and didn't know if I was supposed to be happy or angry. It wasn't their fault that they weren't able to raise him. And it's a good thing that a good family took him, but the guy has no idea who his real parents are and I feel sorry for him.

"So...does he know that you're his real parent?"

"Yeah, we told his parents well the ones who raised him and they told him the news. He didn't take it very well but ge's fine now." Mom said smiling a bit.

"And you're going to meet him today. I told him where you worked. You two are going to have lunch. We already met him and are proud of how he has grown." Dad said hugging my mom and kissed her head.

I sighed then looked at the clock and saw that I had to leave. I gave them a hug and got in my car. While driving I started to think about this whole new brother thing. Will I like him? Will he like me? What will he be like? Eventually I arrived and pulled over. I went inside the store and walked over to my friend.

"Hey Charlene."

"Hey Kirsten, how's it going?" She asked putting some CD's.

"Ugh you're never gonna believe this...I found out that I have a brother."

"Wow that's big news! What's his name and did you meet him yet?"

"Um, no." I said looking around the store to see if some custemor needed me. "I'm gonna meet him here at lunch. Shit I forgot to ask about his name."

Finally it was lunch time and I was supposed to meet him here. I started to get nervous and thought how would he know that I'm his sister. A few minutes later, I saw a tall muscular guy with lots of tattoos walking into the store. He had sunglasses on and a cap. The guy next to him was a bit shorter wearing a Misfits shirt and sunglasses.

They seemed familiar to me but I couldn't guess who they were. Then the tall guy walked over to me with a smile on his face showing his dimples. I automatically knew who he was but kept calm not wanting to scare him off.

"Hey um do you know a girl named Kirsten Sanders who happens to work here?"

Wow I couldn't believe he knew my name. The one and only M. Shadows knows my name I thought excitedly but why would he.

"Yeah...that's me." I said smiling.

"Really? Sorry I didn't know you and um I don't wanna sound stupid but I'm your brother." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

My eyes widened and I was about to faint but surprisingly kept calm. "Yyou're my brother?" He nodded. "Wow I never thought that M.Sadows is my long lost brother!"

"Oh so you're a fan then? Glad that you like the band." The guy next to him known as Zacky Vengeance said.

"Yeah, so ready for lunch?" I asked taking my purse.

"Sure, let's go. If you don't mind the other band members are waiting outside. I'd really like for them to meet my lil' sis." Matt said putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Cool, can't wait." I said and we left the store.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's my new story. I hope u guys will like it. I know it sounds boring at first but it'll get really good later on.

So comment and subscribe plzzz?!?!