Until the End

Tour

"What have you packed woman?! Rocks?!" Brian said picking up my bags.

"It's just the necessities and I thought you were big and strong, guess I was wrong." I smirked and walked down the stairs. That made him pick up three of my bags without showing any sign that it were heavy.

"Brian, man let me help you with that." Zacky offered but Brian scoffed pushing passed him and got in the bus.

I giggled and followed them. Everyone else were already there ready to start the tour. I never knew what they did the whole time in the bus. Personally, I get bored easily but something tells me with them I wouldn't get bored.

"Now that Miss Shadows here. Phil, let's go!" Jimmy called out the driver and the bus drove off.

"So what do you guys normally do?" I asked sitting down next to Tihanna.

"Drink, eat, sleep, play video games and harass Johnny boy." Matt answered ruffling Johnny's hair then they started to wrestle.

"Don't mind them, they always pick on him. Excited for the tour?" Leanna asked.

"Hell yeah! I can't wait for the first show. I'm excited to hear the other bands play." I said beaming. You could tell I was hyper all of a sudden. The bands on the tour were Bullet For My Valentine, Slipknot, Atreyu and Good Charlotte. I was also looking forward to see Matt Tuck again.

"So how long till we get to...? Where are we going again?"

They laughed. "Miami. A couple of days, but we stop every once in a while for food and play some ball." Johnny answered me.

"Cool."

To pass the time, I talked with the girls and played some video games until we had to stop at a diner to eat. Unfortunately, we couldn't find a table big enough for all of us so we had to split up. Matt, Val, Johnny, Zacky, Tihanna at one table and me, Brian, Jimmy, Leanna at a table next to them.

I sat down next to Leanna having Brian sitting across from me and Jimmy next to him. I looked through the menu to choose which burger to get when I felt someone's foot touching mine. I glanced at Brian suspiciously, he seemed to be looking at his menu. I ignored the whole thing and went back to choose a meal. I thought about getting a cheeseburger with fries, I didn't feel like eating anything else.

There it was again and this time I jumped slightly, Leanna noticed this. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I answered and looked under the table to see indeed that foot belonged to Brian. I thought about playing the same game and went along with it. I rubbed my foot against his then slowly made it go up to his legs and rested on his thighs.

Brian glanced at me with a small glare and I just smirked. I made sure my foot got close to his member in a teasing manner then went down to his legs. Now it was his turn to jump. Both Jimmy and Leanna looked at him and I was trying to hold back a laugh.

Just then the waitress came to take our order saving Brian from embarrassment. He cleared his throat before saying "I'll have a cheeseburger."

"I'll have the same." I said seeing he asked the same meal I wanted.

I noticed how the waitress was flirting Brian with her eyes. I rolled my eyes when I saw him wink at her, then I purposely stepped on his foot making him yelp and I looked away innocently.

When I turned my attention back to him he was smirking for no apparent reason then he leaned in and whispered "Jealous."

I scoffed and turned to Leanna and started a conversation with her.

After a couple of hours, it was time to go. Just before I left the diner, I saw Brian and that waitress talking and noticed how he kept staring at her breasts than her face. She slid in a piece of paper in his front pocket slowly and winked. His hand went up from her thigh to her ass and gave it a little squeeze before letting go and heading towards us.

I gave him my best look of disgust and got on the bus. I was going to admit it, but I was slightly jealous and mad at myself for even falling for him, for a ladiesman.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, it's just a filler.
Thanks Dezi Demize for the comment :)

Comment & subscribe <3

P.S. I was thinking about starting a new story either about Sirius Black or Tom Riddle. Which one should it be about?