Until the End

The Girlfriends

A girl with blond hair accompanied with a girl with dark brown hair approached our table.

"Hey girls, I'm glad that you came... This is Kirsten, my sister that I was talking about." Matt said then continued. "This is Val, my girlfriend, and Tihana Zacky's girlfriend."

"Hi, it's-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Val pulled me into a hug.

"It's great to finally meet Matt's lil sister. You're more prettier than I imagined." Val said smiling.

"Well, duh she's Matt's sister. Nice to meet you I'm Tihana." The brown haired girl said shaking my hand and then sat down on Zacky's lap.

After talking for a while, I heard Tihnna whisper to me. "Follow me." Then she turned to Zacky. "Hey babe, I'll be right back." She kissed him and then got up and I followed her.

We went into the bathroom, while she fixed her make-up I checked out my cell for any messages. I had only 1 and it was from Ashley. It read:

*hey, so how's your bro?*

I chuckled and texted her back saying:

*u'll never guess who it is ;)
i'll let u know everything later g2g.
*

I turned to Tihana and asked her curiously. "Sorry for being straight forward but...why did u want me to come with you?"

"I just wanted to talk to you and tell you a bit about the guys." She said leaning against the wall.

"Ok? but why here?" I laughed looking around.

"I don't know, it's the first place I came up with." She shrugged. "Anyway, you seem like a nice girl and obviously the guys like you so I'm not worried."

I nodded and smiled. "Thanks, so is there anything I need to know about them? I mean I'm a fan but don't keep up on what they do and stuff."

"Well, first of all Zacky's mine so back off." She joked and we laughed. "Ok let's get serious here umm...I've been friends with the guys since high school and me, Val and Michelle, Val's twin, helped them to become what they are now. So I'll just tell you a bit about them. By now you should know that we pick on Johnny a lot. Val's fun and nice but watch out she can't keep a secret for long. Val and Michelle haven't been speaking for a while after what happened with Brian."

"Why what happened?" I asked interested.

"Val got mad on Michelle for being a bitch and cheating on Brian. She cares for the guys and doesn't want them to get hurt." Tihana explained.

I thought he might be the one who cheated. Why does he act like a jerk anyway?

I nodded and she carried on. "Brian's a nice guy honestly but sometimes he's too confident about himself which annoys me."

You've got that right.

"Jimmy is well...just Jimmy he can be weird sometimes but we love him. Zacky's a sweetheart, I'm not saying this just cuz I'm his girlfriend, and is a little sensitive about his chubbiness. Matt's a bit over-protective and you'll notice that later. I guess that's about it." She said smiling.

"Wow that's a lot of info but thanks though." I said then continued. "So, you told me about the guys how come not about yourself?" I smirked.

"I'll just leave that to you." Tihanna said walking out.

I just shook my head and followed behind her. I sat back down in my seat and all of them looked at us.

"What took you guys so long?" Jimmy asked.

"We started talking and didn't realize the time." I shrugged and looked over Tihana.

"Yeah besides I wanted to know more about her. You've got a cool sister there Sanders."

"Thanks." He grinned.

Soon after it was time to leave. Before I went back to work I gave them my number. I walked at Hot Topic and was greeted by a hyper Ashley.

"So who is it? How was he? Was he hot?" She asked dragging me inside.

"Eww Ash, he's my brother. Like I said you'll never guess who it was." I said smirking.

"Who?Who?Who?"

"I didn't expect you to be this much excited." I chuckled then said like it wasn't a big deal. "It's M. Shadows."

She squealed and hugged me tight. "I so want to be you right now. I can't believe this, you've got to introduce me to them."

"Maybe when you're not acting like a crazy fan girl." I laughed then my cell started to ring. I looked at the I.D. and there was no name, only a number. I shrugged and answered it. "Hello?"

*Guess who?*, the person said and I knew right away to whom that voice belonged.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks a lot for the comments guys xD
sorry for the late update, i blame the tests that they give us almost everyday lol.
anyway i'll try to post the next chap sooner.

loulou xoxo