Until the End

Home Sweet Home!

The next day, Adam came and helped me pack my stuff and it was Saturday so i didn't have work.

"I can't believe you're moving out of here." Adam said sitting down on the couch pulling me on his lap.

I sighed. "Yeah, we have many memories here don't we? Especially this couch."

He smirked and pushed me gently on the couch and got on top of me. "Wanna relive those memories?"

I responded by grabbing the back of his neck and kissing him. When we were about to go further, the doorbell rang. I groaned then got up and opened the door. Matt, Jimmy, Ashley and of course Brian were standing there. I greeted them with a hug, ignoring Syn's stupid comments. By then Adam came up from behind and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Guys this is my boyfriend Adam. And Adam you already know who they are." I said smiling.

Matt was the first one who spoke. "Nice to finally meet you. A lil' word of advice, be careful alright? I don't want you hurting my sister and if you do be very afraid. You really don't wanna know what me and my boys could do to you."

I glared at my brother and before I could answer him, Adam cut me off. "Don't worry, I'm not planning to. I love her so much that I wouldn't even think of hurting her."

I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good. So I heard you're a big fan?" Jimmy asked while all of us sat down.

Adam nodded and said "Yeah. I have since your second album and have been to at least 5 of your concerts."

The guys nodded impressed by what he said but not Brian. He kept sending dirty looks at him. Thank God, Adam didn't notice. Syn kept rolling his eyes whenever Adam said anything and I got annoyed by that and glared at him while he just smirked at me. I've had enough, so I got up and said.

"Hey Brian, can you help me with the bags upstairs?"

He nodded and followed me while the others put the bags downstairs in the car.

When we reached my room, I closed the door and pushed him on the wall. He yelped a bit since I pushed him a little too hard but I ignored it.

"What's with you?"

"What do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes. "You know what I mean. Why were you glaring daggers at Adam?"

"I just don't like the guy that's all."

"Yeah right, and I'm supposed to believe that?" I sat down on my bed and sighed. "Can't you just be nice to him and try to get to know him like the others? He's a great guy, you know."

"I just don't see why you chose him. He's not that good looking."

"Looks aren't everything, Brian. And of course you wouldn't understand that. I'm talking to the shallowest person for fuck's sake." I said loudly.

"You think I'm shallow?" He asked with raised eyebrows and I nodded.

"Have you not seen my ex-girlfriend Michelle?"

I shook my and got up and faced him. "I don't care about that and it has nothing to do with this. Right now let's just get these bags before they suspect anything. We'll continue this another time."

I took 2 bags and went to the car and put it in the trunk. A few minutes later, the apartment was emptied and it was me to leave.

I got in my car with Adam and Ashley and the others in Matt's car and drove to his house. It wasn't too far from my old house. We parked and got inside the house.

"Hey Kiki, welcome to your new home, I'm so glad that you're gonna live with us." Tihana said hugging me and I did the same to Val.

"Oh who's this?"

"This is my boyfriend Adam. And Adam this is Tihana, Zacky's girl, and Val Matt's girl." I introduced.

"He's cute." Val whispered to me and I smiled.

"Come on let's get your stuff to your room. Adam you can meet Zacky and Johnny they're in the studio downstairs, the guys will you." Tihana said dragging me with Val upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the late update i was planning on posting 2 days ago but been busy spending some time with my dad's 'new wife'.

Anyway comment & subscribe xD

loulou xoxo