Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

I Hate Everything About You

America

I stepped out of my black Ferrari, my posse following after me. They took their usual positions, Angelica on my left, Alexandria behind her, Andrea to my right, and Candice behind her. I hit the button, locking the door of the car and we continued down the alley way. We all had our weapons of choice. I liked simplicity, all I used were my hands and the chains connected to my belt. Angelica was always a gun type of girl, she had pistols strapped to her legs at all times. Alexandria had always liked wooden objects, and had a bat within her reach wherever she went. Andrea was much like Angelica, but instead of pistols, she would use a long distance automatic, she was our sniper, the best shot in all of Italy, if I do say so myself. And then there was Candice, she wasn't much of a weapons girl, much like myself, but she did carry nun-chucks on her, as a safety precaution. Who were we? Well, only the five most feared women in the world, though no on knew our real names, they new my girls as Angel, Andi, Dre, and Kandy. The only name they knew was mine, and that was because of who my father was. Who am I? Aria Gianna Maletta, or Air, when I'm on the job. My father, Deangelo Maletta, is the top mobster in Italy meaning he is also the most feared man in Italy.

Why did I follow in my father's footsteps? Well, my mother died while I was at the tender age of eight. I had a lot of anger, and my father had no clue as to what to do about me. He trained me in multiple forms of self defense, in high hopes of me releasing my anger. It worked for a while, but the falsehood of it all did not keep my attention long enough. When I turned fourteen, I hurt a kid so bad that he went into a coma, his family had decided to pull the wires, causing him to die. That was my first taste of my only workable anger management, hurting people. My father decided that I wasn't safe enough to allow to go out by myself, and kept me home, only causing my anger to boil more. When I was seventeen, I knocked out my governess, breaking out of the house, and almost killing her. That had helped my father's final decision. He would put me to work. On my eighteenth birthday he gave me a gun. I tossed it to he side and picked up my chains.

On my first job I met my first two wing women, Angelica and Candice. They had been sent after the same guy by a small, powerless mobster. I got the guy first, and they came after me. When they realized who I was, they stopped and hugged me. You see, I had known them before my mother's death, they had been my closest friends. They left their boss, and came to work for my father, as my back-up. A few months later, our fourth partner, Andrea, joined our group. My father had found her, and told the three of us that we would train her. She was found on the streets, after she had shot one of my father's best men. Last one to join our group was Alexandria. We were looking for another partner, and she fit the bill, we found her after she had lost her father in a mob war, she was mad, and vengeful, the makings of a perfect mobster.

I looked behind me to my left and motioned to Andrea. She set herself up as a backup. If they ran, she'd shoot. As simple as that. Dre made her way up the fire escape and situated herself before giving the signal that she was ready. We opened the door and slipped our way into the room. Angel walked in front, Andi walking behind her, me, and Kandy ending the line. Dre shot the door hinge and busted down the door, entering the room at full alert. We spread apart and searched the room.

"Oh no you don't fucker!" I heard Kandy yelled and then someone hit the ground.

Angel, Andi, and I ran up to her and found the guy on the floor. He looked so pathetic, his eyes practically begging for salvation.

"Angel, Andi! Tie him up! Kandy, look and see if he has any back up around. Then, go get Dre." They followed my orders as I paced the room.

I had to think of a strategy to get what I wanted from him. This was a job of great importance. My father didn't tell me why, but he doesn't always tell me everything. Apparently, if this doesn't go right, then my dad could be in big trouble. And that is the last thing we want.

"Air! He's good to go!" Andi yelled, slapping him in the face with a laugh.

"Good, go check on Kandy and Dre. Angel, keep watch." They did as they were told as I studied my 'prey'.

I grabbed my chain and wrapped it around my hand. "Well, Bobby. Are you gonna do this the easy way, or, well, you know..." He gulped. "the hard way."

"Aria..." I cut him off.

"No! you do not talk to me like you know me!" I yelled, punching him in the face with the chain around my hand.

"Ok, ok!" He said spitting some blood from his mouth. I heard the girls shuffle in and he took in a deep breath. "Well, you see, your father is in trouble. Some big-times from Russia have been slipping into the country, and your father has no clue how bad these guys are. And they have one signal target, Deangelo."

I took in a deep breath. "No." I shook my head. "You are ling."

"No, I am not. He is going to have to run, get help, before he takes these guys on. I'd suggest America. That is where I am off to."

"Girls, let's go!" I yelled walking out of the room.

"Wait! What about me!" I heard Bobby yell from behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter of my new story. what do you think?