Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

I Hate Everything About You

The Land of the Free...Here We Come

The five of us burst into my house, pissed. Bobby seemed to really be afraid of these Russian guys, but I know my father, and nothing scares him.

"Sweetie, we're moving into the States for a while." My father said simply after I told him what Bobby had said.

"What!" I screamed, my girls left the room, knowing I was not happy at all with this and what I was like when I was mad, "The States? But that's where..."

He cut me off and gave me a stern look. "Aria Gianna Maletta! We are moving to the States because I said so, These Russians are nothing like I've seen before. And Bobby is right, we need help."

"Wait." I said stopping him. "You do not mean the B-"

He stopped me this time, "The Bakers? Yes." I went to protest but he continued, "The Bakers are the only ones willing to help and the only ones with the man-power to back that up. They want the Russians out of the picture as much as we do. Now, I know we have a history with the Bakers, but sometimes your worst enemy is your best ally."

"But, the Bakers?" I whined.

"Yes Aria. Now listen I know you do not like this, but do it for me, do it for our family."

I sighed. If it was for the family, my girls that is, then I would do anything. "Fine. When are we leaving?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight? Why so soon?"

"Because we need to get out now."

"Alright. Then I'll go tell the girls and we'll pack."

"OK my dear. I'll see you soon." He said planting a kiss on my forehead.

I left the room and stomped up the stairs. Where we were going is the last place on Earth that I would want to be. When my father said that we and the Baker's have a history, he means it. My father had worked with Antonio Baker for years, with not much problem, that is until my father got very powerful at the same time as Antonio. Both mean being steadfast started arguments that led to shoot-outs and then to the vendettas. I blame the Baker's for my mother's death, because if my father wasn't so distracted with them, he would have been able to save her. Not only that, but Antonio has a son, Zacky. Zacky and I have never been friendly with each other. We've been feuding since we first laid eyes on each other. I finally reached the wing of the house in which me and the girls lived. I took in a deep breath and prepared myself.

"Girls!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, causing them to all run out into the hall and stare at me. "I have some bad news." I sighed, "We are going to America."

"What's so bad about that?" Angelica asked.

"Well, that's not really the bad part."

"What is?" Andrea asked hesitantly.

"We have to work with... the Bakers."

The girls eyes widened is shock. "What?" Kandy asked.

"Yeah, I know. But, Deangelo said we need help and they are the only ones that can do it. It's what's best. Now, the plane leaves tonight, so pack quickly and be ready to leave by eight on the dot." I said, dismissing them and walking to my own room. I looked around and sighed, a single tear falling from my face. This was my home, and now I would have to leave it for how long? I did not know. I quickly got to work packing my things and was ready to leave at seven forty-five. I pulled all of my things down the stairs and placed them near the door with all of my father's things and some of his best men's' things. The girls all followed me minutes later, and we left for the airport at eight.

At eight thirty we arrived at the airport and get on the plane which was scheduled to leave at nine. We hopped onto my father's jet and took off for America, for the Bakers.