Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

I Hate Everything About You

It's the Only Way

I stepped out of my room at the Baker's and glared at the door across from me. Ever since my second day here, we've been fighting more than usual. That was at east a month ago. Dom and I had become, 'on again', and I've noticed that my girls are all falling for Zacky's guys. And then there is Zacky, he brings in a whore every night and fights with Dom all the time. I truly do not understand it. Both our fathers have been with each other non-stop, always in some sort of meeting. Today they had asked us to join them, us being me and Zacky.

The door opened and some skank stepped out of his room. She scowled at me before continuing her way out the door. A short while later Zacky exited, glaring at me. Nothing new.

"Hurry up Zachary. We were supposed to be there ten minutes ago." I said pulling him with me.

"Why did you wait?" He snapped.

"We were supposed to come together. Or, don't you remember them specifying that?"

"Oh, right."

We walked in awkward silence for a while until I had to break it. "Zack, why all the whores?" I asked bluntly.

"Why are you with Dom?"

"Cause he's my boyfriend."

"Well, they're my only friends."

I stopped him shocked. "What about your guys? They seem to think they are your friends,"

"Well, they seem to be more of your friends now. Seeing as they are blinded by your girls." To enforce his statement, Kandy and Johnny walked by us hand in hand. Kandy noticed us and waved, blowing me a kiss. Johnny looked at us and nodded, saying a 'hey' as the continued on their way.

"Zacky, just because they are with my girls does not mean they abandoned you." He didn't respond. "Let's just see what they want." I said, sighing and continuing to the main office.

I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to allow us in. One thing you never do is open a door where to mob bosses are without knocking. The door opened, revealing my angry father.

"You are late." He said looking from me to Zacky.

"Sorry daddy." I said pecking his cheek and entering the room. "I'm truly sorry for being late mister Baker. It was impolite to keep you waiting." One thing I have learned in this business? Sometimes it is necessary to kiss ass.

"It's alright Aria. Have a seat." I sat in the chair, Zacky taking the one next to me. My father sat next to Mr. Baker and across from me. He gave me a sympathetic smile before looking over to Mr. Baker. Wait. Sympathetic?

"What was it that you wanted us for?" I asked sweetly.

"Well," Mr. Baker stood, "First you must understand that Deangelo and I have looked over every possible option," He looked over at us and we nodded in acknowledgment, "I'm not going to beat around the bush, so here it goes. You two are officially betrothed."

"W-we're what?" I asked in shock.

My father stood and crossed over to me, placing a soft hand on my shoulder. "I know this is something you would never want, but it's really the only way to secure both of our family's futures."

"Wait!" Zacky said, standing up in a huff, "You expect me to marry that!" He said, pointing at me. I gasped at his rudeness and offensiveness.

"Vengeance, sit the hell down and apologize to your fiance!" Mr. Baker yelled at his son.

Zacky shook his head, but obeyed his father. I spoke up, "Are you sure this is the only way to secure both our families?" I asked looking at both my elders.

They looked at each other and nodded. "It seems to be the only answer right now." Antonio spoke, looking only at me, "Now, I don't mean it has to be forever. There will of course be a mutual pre-nup, and the marriage is not going to be forever, just until we deal with these new Russians."

"Please don't misunderstand Aria, Zachary, we are not forcing you to love each other. We just need this security for now." I looked up at my father and nodded.

"If i is for the best." I said standing up. "Now if you will please excuse me, I have a relationship to end, and girls to tell the news to." My father moved to the side and let me stand.

"Wait Aria. Vengeance stand. We might as well do this properly." He opened a drawer and took out a small black box. "This has been in my family for years, whether this be a real marriage or not, you are still becoming a Baker Aria. Zachary," Zacky's head snapped up when he heard his father use his real name, "Properly propose to Aria." He handed the box to his son.

Zacky got down on one knee with a sigh and looked up at me. "Aria, will you marry me?" He asked softly, obviously annoyed, but afraid to disobey his father.

"Yes." I said looking down at him and pulling him up after he slipped the ring on my finger.

"Good. You two may now leave and tell the others. Please tell Dom I am sorry Aria. He is a very nice man, and I hope he understands that this is really the only way." I nodded before exiting the room, Zacky, my fiance, at my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo, sorry for the long wait. i've been nusy and just got back from vacation, refreshed and inspired to update my stories. ^_^

comments would be greatly appreciated.