Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

I Hate Everything About You

Sometimes I Love My Life

"What!" Dom yelled, throwing a chair across the room, "You have got to be fucking kidding me!"

"No, Dom, I'm not." I said calmly, his outbursts have no effect on my anymore. "If it is what I have to do for my family, then I will do it Dom. You know that."

"But marry him? Why didn't you say no just this once?" He punched the wall, leaving a large hole.

I stood up and got right in his face. "You know what Dom? Maybe this is for the better? Because, frankly, you are pissing me off right now! You think I'm happy? You think I enjoy this? 'Cause believe me, I hate it! But it is for my father, for my girls, and for me! And Dom, when this is all over..." I paused, calming down, "I don't think we should get back together." I said,, turning and leaving his room, slamming the door behind me, ignoring his calls.

As I made my way back to my room, I could feel the tears. I did love Dom, really, I did, but that, that was the last straw. He turned it on me? Really, I am done with Dom, forever and always. I wiped at the tears, any sign of weakness is bad and crying? that is the biggest sign of weakness. But, I couldn't stop, no matter how hard I tried they wouldn't dry. I screamed in frustration, throwing the object nearest me, which happened to be a lamp, with all my strength at, what I thought was, the wall.

"Whoa!" I heard a guy yell, "Why are you trying to take my head off?" The guy asked before starting to laugh. I looked at noticed it was one of Zacky's boys, Shadows I think they call him.

"Sorry," I mumbled, going to walk past him.

"Oh, no you don't." He said, grabbing my arm and pulling me to sit with him on a couch. "Now, what's the problem boss lady?" He asked with a chuckle, making me smile, but it went away as soon as it came.

"Well, Shadows, I hope that's right, it is none of your business." I said, going to stand, but being pulled back down.

"You are right, but call me Matt. And everything that goes on in this house, IS my business."

"Is that so, Matt?"

"Yes, now what has you so upset that you almost killed me?"

"Didn't Zacky tell you?"

"Oh, the whole you two have to get married thing? Is Zacky THAT intolerable?" He asked, causing me to giggle.

"It's not really him, but Dom. I had to break it off with him."

"I'm gonna guess it didn't go well?"

"Wow, are you secretly Sherlock Holmes?"

"Gee-sh, you are one tough cookie to get to."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"That you are very guarded."

"Yeah, well in this business, you have to be."

"Well, if it counts for anything, I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too." I said, standing up. This time he let me go.

I made my way through the winding halls to my room. Now, I wasn't as upset as before, I'll have to thank Matt when I calm down 100%. I saw a couple of the guys and my girls, they all looked at my sympathetically, which just pissed me off. I don't need their pity party.

As I made my way down my hallway, I heard it, a woman's loud moan and a beds quick squeak. And I could only guess where it was coming from. Zack's door was sealed shut with a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door knob. Great, he's cheating on me. I go through probably THEE hardest break-up of my life and he's fucking a whore. Well, not on my watch.

I set my hand on his doorknob, and my anger rose. Slamming the door open, I gasped in shock. Time to play the hurt fiance.

"Oh my God! Zacky! How could you!" I cried out, my actress tears coming into play.

"What the? Aria, what are you doing here?" Zacky asked.

"Aria? Who's Aria?" The blond bimbo who was underneath him asked.

"I'm his fiance!" I yelled, pointing to the ring on my left finger. I stomped over to Zacky and slapped him across the face. I looked at the slut and glared. "And you get the fuck out of my home!" I wailed, grabbing her by the hair and shoving her out of the room, naked. I slammed the door closed and turned to Zacky, tears stopped and smirk graced on face.

"What the hell was that for?"

"You're welcome." I said, turning and making my way out.

"You are going to fix this woman!" He yelled, as if he had power over me.

"Well, you have a hand, do it yourself." I said, laughing hysterically as I walked out of his room and across the hall to mine. Sometimes, I love my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
happy that I finally update? because I am