Status: Really slow because my life is crazy...<3

I Hate Everything About You

I'm a Pyromaniac!

Italy, I was in Italy, and everything was perfect. I was with Dom, daddy ruled the world, my girls were by my side, and I was home. I love my country, it is the best place in the world, and that is where I am right now. I looked out my window and out to the ocean, actually the beautiful Mediterranean Sea. My life was perfect, just like it's crystal blue waters.

"Aria get the fuck up!" I heard his voice and my dream was shattered. "Get up our fathers set up some kind of meeting lets go!" And then I was drenched with water.

I shrieked in response, jumping out of my bed, and glaring at him. "Really Zacky? That was uncalled for." I said, walking up to him until I was right in his face.

"No, what you did yesterday was uncalled for. Fuckin cock blocker." He said with a sneer. "And your morning breath smells really bad by the way." He said with a laugh.

"Oh you wait Vengeance, I hope you've heard the saying when you play with fire you get burned, cause you just poured gasoline on yourself and lit a match." I growled, stomping into my bathroom.

"Don't worry babe! I'm a fucking pyromaniac!" He yelled, slamming my door.

After showering and getting dressed, I made my way to the conference room, alone. Well, for a little while at least.

"Aria! Wait up!" I heard Matt call after me, making me smile. I stopped and turned around. "What's up?" He asked draping an arm around my shoulders.

"Some kind of meeting with the big boss men." I said with a laugh. "Since you didn't know about it, I'm guessing it's something that has to do with this awful wedding thing."

"Yeah, probably. You know Aria, if you get to know the real Zacky, you'd probably like him."

I scoffed. "You're funny, you know that big man?"

"I've been told that once or twice." He said that with a chuckle.

Angel walked by, and Matt stopped walking, pulling me with him. "Ohhhh....mmmhmmm."

"What?" He asked, starting to walk again, this time I stopped him.

"You like Angelica." I said, poking his chest. "Let me get you guys together."

"No." He said, pulling me with him.

"Why not?"

"I don't think she likes me."

I started to laugh. "If I know one thing about Angel, it is that you are her type. If you don't ask her out, I'll do it for you." I threatened, with a smile.

"Fine, you win."

"Good." I said, pushing him away. "Now, go. I have to get going or else they'll kill me." I made my way down the hall, and he made his way to my girl.

I knocked on the door, and waited for them to tell me to come in. I entered, and was stared down by Zacky.

"Aria, you are late." My father said shaking his head. "This is not like you, what is going on?"

"I'm sorry father, Antonio, I didn't know about this meeting til this morning." I glanced over at Zacky. "No one every told me."

"It's Ok Aria, a future bride is allowed to take her time." Antonio said with a smile. "Please sit." He motioned to the chair by Zacky, that was when I noticed a woman across the table by my father and Antonio. "Aria, this is Lucile. She is your wedding planner."

"Hello Lucile, nice to meet you." I said, sticking my hand out to her.

"You as well." She said softly, she reminded me of what my mother was like. "Ok, so today I wanna set the date and try to get an idea of where you want the ceremony and reception to be held. So, any ideas on a date?"

"Well, we would like it to be soon." I said with a smile, grabbing Zacky's hand for good measure. "We want this to be official as soon as possible. Right love?"

"Of course, honey." He said, with a grimace, I think he tried to smile.

"Ok, well probably the closest date we could set this up for is two and a half months from now. Is that alright?"

"I guess. Daddy, Antonio, would that be OK?"

"That should be fine." Antonio said.

"Good." Lucile said, writing down a few notes. "Now, do you guys want to be wed in a church, on the beach, or somewhere special to you guys?"

"I like the beach." Zacky said, actually trying to play along.

"Me too." I said, grinning. If I keep this up, my face my break.

"Good, so a beach ceremony. How about the reception. Any place you have in mind?"

"We have a club in LA, if you guys want to use that." Antonio suggested.

"That's fine for me. It's nice there." Zacky said. "How about you Aria?"

"It's fine by me, but will it be big enough?" I asked.

"Aria, it's a large building." My father answered. "I've seen it before."

"So, all of this is set." Lucile said, jotting down more, "OK, so the next meeting will be picking out dresses and tuxes. You already have a wedding party?" she asked.

"Yes, anyways on my side I do." I answered.

"Yeah, I know mine too." Zacky added.

"Good, good. Ok, so next week will go and do that and you can work on a invitation list for then. The visit after that, we'll set everything else up, catering and all that stuff." She said, standing up. "You all have a good week." She added, leaving the room.

I threw Zacky's hand away from me. "Aria!" My dad scolded me.

"I'm very mad at Zacky right now." I said, standing up, and leaving. I was about halfway down the hallway when I heard Antonio yelling at Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here is my attempt to start updating again. Hope ya liked it. ^_^