Can the Joker Love, or Is It Just the Way I Look When He Hurts Me?

Name: Amaris Shirastone

Age: 17

Ethnic Background: Caucasian

Unusual Traits: Eyes; one is a shockingly vibrant light blue, the other is a seemingly glowing neon green. Skin; an unnatural pale complexion with no flaws and dark brown, almost black, layered, shoulder-length hair.

Clothing: She dresses in an odd style consisting of mostly black, purple and light blue; she has a light blue and purple striped tang-top under a black T-shirt with a white rib cage on the front with a red, broken heart in-side. For her bottom half she has a type of black school uniform skort infused with the style of purple stitched black trip pants, then there’s the light blue and purple striped, thigh-high socks with black XXL Converse with light blue laces.

Family: deceased, all she has left is her Godfather named... *drum roll* Bruce Wayne!! :0 *gaspeth*

Stuff you need to know: this story is just at some random time and will not follow the movie because frankly, I don’t want to have to remember everything and it’s just more fun makin’ up a story line/plot.
  1. moving
    amaris moves to Gotham!!!
  2. meeting him, without knowing it
    Amaris skips to school singing when she runs into a "wall"