Can the Joker Love, or Is It Just the Way I Look When He Hurts Me?

meeting him, without knowing it

beep Beep BEEP BE– “smash” I slowly lifted my head to see half my alarm clock in pieces under my clenched fist. My eye twitched involuntarily as I realized I just broke another alarm clock, ‘Jeez, how do I keep doin’ that...?’ I thought making a weird/confused face and dragging my still half-asleep body into the bathroom. After doing all my bathroom stuff I got into my usual outfit and walked down stairs, and threw myself into a chair. For a few seconds I just sat there, being tired, that is until I saw the waffles magically appear on my plate, let’s just say... I like waffles... alot.

{FF}

“When the moon fell in love with the sun, all was golden in the sky, all was golden when the day met the night...” I sang softly, my eyes closed peacefully, but I was soon reminded that, that is a bad idea, because I was interrupted by what felt like a wall, my eyes flew open in shock as I rocketed to the ground. Suddenly I stopped falling and I seemed to hover over the ground... the ‘wall’ had caught me mid-fall. I looked up at my savior to see a man with messy/wavy brown hair with a small green tint to it, he was fairly handsome with dark chocolate brown eyes but, what creeped me out was he had painful looking scars on his face that shaped into an eternal smile. For a few seconds we both just stared at each other, then the man smiled, pulled me up, and left with out a word... *strange...* I thought continuing my trek to my new school.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...short Dx nooooooooooo!