Status: Hiatus.

Maybe You're Gonna Be the One That Saves Me

Prolog

I pushed the door open and the kids in the hallway went silent as I walked passed them one-by-one. I felt everyone was staring and I could hear some of them whispering as I opened my locker.

The ice doll.

That was what they called me. They said because I was really beautiful but I was a loner; I didn’t have any friends and I acted so cold towards the others. Love and friendship were the least things I could think.

What’s the point of having them when I only have one year to live?

You see, I’m having this disease that nobody else had, so the doctors didn’t have the cure yet. The doctors estimated that I only had one more year to live. Sad, I know. But don’t feel sorry for me because I know it all will be useless when I die.

I didn’t want love, nor to be loved. It’s just going to hurt the one that love me when I’m dead. I hate seeing people sad, so I’m just going to be a bitch to them so they don’t want to be friends with me.

At least that’s what I thought, until this kid from my Art class starts to try to be friends with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story. mhm.

i'm gonna write the chapter titles in indonesian, and the short description will be the english for it. ooh, sounds exciting,