The Truth Behind Lies Every Girl Needs to Know

Lie: Guys only like airheaded bimbos.

Jess stretched her arms and legs. It was morning. She glanced at her alarm clock. The red numbers glowed 10:08 am. Crap. She slowly got out of bed. Her head felt heavy, almost has if she'd been drinking last night. But Jess knew this wasn't the case. She had simply slept too much.

Jess was still dressed in her Christmas attire from the night before. Yawning, she descended the staircase.

"Look who woke up," Taylor said, smiling at her friend. Jess smiled.

Ryan walked into the living room. "Well, good morning sleeping beauty. Sleep good?" he asked, smirking.

Jess nodded, yawning once more. "I slept like a rock," she murmured. "What's for breakfast?"

"Brendon made french toast." Ryan nodded towards the kitchen. "I think he's trying to prove that he can do anything perfectly, just like you."

Jess doubted this, but she didn't want her brother to know about her not-so-little cruch on Brendon.

She walked into the kitchen. Brendon was cleaning up. He broke into a smile when he saw her enter the kitchen. "Hey you, sleep well?" he asked.

Jess nodded. "Yes, I did thanks. You?" she asked, making her way to the leftover french toast.

Brendon shook his head. "Couldn't sleep at all. I spent the night playing the piano."

Jess gave him a worried look. She bit her lip. Brendon wanted to kiss her so bad now. He glanced away from her mouth. "You should sleep."

"Nah, I'm fine."

Jess didn't look convinced. "I'm serious Brendon, it's not good for your body not to get sleep." She really did look worried. Her eyes held nothing but concern and sincerity. Brendon brushed a stray piece of hair out of her face.

"Don't worry so much Jess, I'm fine." Then he left, leaving a very befuddled Jess standing there in a, well, very befuddled way.

Jess stood there, not quite believing what happened. Her brain was mush and wasn't functioning right. Stupid morning brain emptyness.

--------------------------------------

They were spending the day at the park. There was a fountain too. One of those cool ones you could run in.

Jess looked in the mirror, examining herself in her new bikini. It was a black string tied halter with red Hawaiian flowers on it. Over it she was wearing a flowy white skirt and a blue tank top. Overall, she looked very cute.

Taylor was going for a more punk look. She was wearing a camo tankini. Over that, Taylor had on a jean mini skirt and a black ripped up tee. She looked sexy, in a "mess with me and I'll kick your ass" kind of way.

Downstairs, Ryan and the others were waiting on the girls.

"What the heck could be taking them so long?" Ryan growled.

"Relax man, they're just being girls," Jon said. Ryan was wearing dark blue swim trunks with two white stripes going down the sides. Brendon was wearing black swim trunks with flames on them. Jon had plain bright orange trunks and Spencer had opposite of what Ryan had.

Taylor walked down the stairs, and noticed the swim trunks on Ryan and Spencer. She burst out laughing. "Well don't you two look adorable!" She giggled. Ryan glared at Taylor.

Jess was next to enter the living room. Brendon couldn't help staring at her. Even when she was wearing clothes, she looked amazing. He kept wondering what she looked like with just her bikini on.

Jess, of course, noticed Brendon's attention to her and blushed.

"Well, let's go!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's incredably short! But, I wanted to end it here, because it's like 12:30am. And I am BEAT.

Please comment <3