Status: Waiting for editors...

If I Was Perfect Then This Would Be Easy

Little Boys Don't Get Drunk

"Don't tell me you're nervous," Cate whispered to me as we followed Corey towards the entrance. Jack and Dom were standing by our sides, while our rythm guitarist was leading the way. They were like some fucking bodyguards we hired. And let me tell you, they had the bodies of bodyguards.

"No,I'm..not," I mumbled and she chuckled.

"You'll be fine." We entered the bar for the first time as clients and not as performers. Quite fun, if you ask me. It was as crowded as always, only this time I noticed there were fewer underage kids ready to rock. I guess us leaving meant a change in his clientele. We looked around for the guys and the girls and I smirked suddenly as I noticed a very familiar fedora. The owner of it was sitting on a chair, his back towards us and laughing with two other guys.

I suddenly felt my stomach twist and I wanted to turn around and make a run for it. Jack noticed and flung his arm around my shoulders, giving me a reasurring smile. Corey turned around and winked at me. That didn't help too much, though.

"Don't be a chicken," Cate chuckled and I huffed.

"Easy for you to say."

I noticed Val jump from her seat and wave at us. All eyes turned towards us at once and I gulped as I noticed all the guys look me up and down. Brian was just bringing his beer to his lips, intending to take a sip of it, but his hand froze mid air at the sight of me. I sighed and rolled my eyes, reminding myself that I was only wearing a tank and skirt. No big deal, right?

"Lexa!" Lacey squeeled as everyone stood up to say hello. She ran to hug me tight as Jack let go of me and went over to Val. "You look great, girl!" I smirked as Brian made his way towards us, readjusting his fedora with a grin on his face.

"Easy there, Lace, I can't have you suffocate my girl." My heart did several backflips as I watched him. He wore a pair of black jeans and a purple t-shirt with a vest, matching to his black leather fedora.I doubt a fedora could've looked that hot ever. He smirked and pulled me towards him as Lacey went to hug Cate. "Someone's mighty hot tonight," he whispered in my ear. I chuckled as he kissed my neck and he smiled against my skin.

"Thanks," I mumbled. He pulled away to take a better look at me.

"Are you wearing Affliction clothes?" he enquired, raising his eyebrow. I scratched the back of my head and smiled sheepishly, remembering that Val had actually mentioned that this was the guys' favorite brand. "They look great on you."

I straightened myself and watched him with playful eyes.

"So, Mr. Haner, what shall we do tonight?" He chuckled and we made our way to the couch.

"We could start up by me buying you a drink," he said and I laughed. A younger waitress showed up and we all placed our orders.

"And what can I get you?" I quirked my eyebrow as she smiled seductively at Brian. Did I just imagine the double meaning of that motherfucking question?! He must've noticed me and watched me confused at first, but then realization hit him. He averted his eyes to the waitress and eyed her curiously.

"I'm good," Brian said, pointing to his drink. He smirked, placing his arm around my shoulders and planting a kiss on my lips, earning a couple of cat calls from Jimmy and Zack. Her smile dropped and nodded, then furiously headed to the bar. As soon as she left our sight, almost everyone at the table began laughing, including Brian. I watched them all with a calm look, which only amused them more.

"What did I do?" I asked sheepishly.

"That...was...priceless," Jimmy declared through laughs. I shrugged and chuckled.

Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf came on and I smirked at a grinning Cate. This had to be our favorite song to dance on. She stood up, leaving Matt confused and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the dancefloor.

Cate and I began dancing and moving our hips to the beat and soon enough, Val, Leana and Lacey joined us, having dragged Johnny and Jack with them. Everyone else at the table was laughing at Johnny, claiming that he didn't know how to dance and hence, he didn't want to dance. Lacey was pretty upset by this, but I grabbed Johnny's arm and winked at Lacey. She immediately caught onto the hint and we began dancing seductively by Johnny's sides. I doubt that boy could've been more 'excited'. Cate began laughing and pointed somewhere behind me.

A pair of strong hands were placed on my hips and I grinned as Brian placed his chin on my shoulder and smirked.

"I can't have the fucking shrimp take away my fun," he declared and I laughed. I began swaying, while I sang to the lyrics. It seemed to be on his liking and he pulled me even closer as we grinded to the song. After a couple of songs, Brian pulled me towards the bar and I chuckled as he attached his lips to my neck.

"I could've sworn you'd give me a fucking boner tonight," he breathed. I had to bite my lip from stopping my laughter. He glared at me as I nonchalantly sat on one of the bar chairs. "Are you fucking laughing at me?" I looked around and noticed we were in a rather empty corner, so I wrapped my legs around him and he gulped as I watched him seductively.

I chuckled. "Come on, I thought Synyster Gates can handle a harmless girl like myself," I mocked as his eyes flew to my cleavage and then to my legs.

"I think we might have to reevaluate that statement," Brian decided, then smirked. "And you just admitted in a very non-official way that you love to flirt with me." I chuckled as he pressed his lips onto mine. He firmly placed his hands on my hips, sending chills through my body, while I played with his fedora. He stopped when a pack of cigarettes hit his head and I laughed as I watched Jimmy and Zack make funny faces at us.

"Fucking idiots," he muttered and straightened himself, his hard on not as obvious anymore. I let go of him and stood up, winking at him. He watched me with tortured eyes as I made my way back to the table, ocasionally moving my hips to the music. Truthfully, I was having a blast. I sat next to Johnny, Dom, Lacey and Michelle. Lacey grinned widely at me.

"You and Bri are having fun," Michelle commented, taking a sip of her drink.

"You could say that," I replied. She cleared her throat.

"You shouldn't get your hopes up, though." My hand froze around my glass and l saw Dom narrow his eyes at her. Did he sense the bitchy tone as well? She didn't seem to wait for a response, because she continued to talk, while fidgetting with the straw in her glass nonchalantly. "I mean, I know Brian for a very long time. He's not the type to stay with a girl for longer than a week, unless she's an actual..." she paused, looking me up and down with a critical and disgusted look, "challenge."

As she said that word, both Lacey and Johnny turned to glare at her as well.

"What the fuck are you implying?" I retorted, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Michelle," Lacey hissed.

"What? Oh, come on, Lace. I'm only preparing her for what it is to come." Oh, how I wanted to hit her. And I'm not talking about bitch slapping. Oh, hell no. I don't do bitch slapping. I mean actual fucking fist fights. What the fuck was her problem? I inhaled deeply, trying to calm my nerves. Dom noticed my anger and was the first to react. He jumped from his seat and before I could even lay a hand on Michelle, he pulled me away from the table, with some help from Johnny. I looked around for Brian and saw him talk to Zack and Jimmy, while Cate was dancing with Matt and Jack with Val. No use of involving them in my own fights.

"Lexa, take a deep breath," Johnny soothed.

"Yeah, calm down. She's not worth it," Dom added. I clenched my fists and earned a few strange looks from some of the people walking past us.

"What the fuck was that supposed to mean? That..." I growled.

"She's fucking jealous on you. Trust me, she is," Johnny explained. I looked at him with a 'what-the-fuckt?' look and he sighed, taking Dom and I to an empty table. "You know Michelle used to date Brian, right?" I nodded, not seeing where all this was going to. "She wasn't exactly the most faithful fucking girlfriend. She used to flirt with most guys around her and cheated on him."

"When he realized this, he broke up with her and threw her out of his place. So now, she's really pissed that he's finally found a chick who is different than her and who got to Brian the way you did."

"JC, that's stupid," I replied flatly. He shrugged.

"I doubt that, Lexa," Dom scoffed. "Come on, don't tell me you don't know how most chicks act around you. Take that slut Jack dated once. The one with the fucktard of an older brother." I sighed. I remembered those two all too well. She was a complete slut who wanted to make my life a living hell, while her brother was a douche bag with whom Jack and I got into a couple of fights.

"And you might have noticed the tension between Zack and Brian. Well, Michelle began to flirt with Zack at some point and when Brian broke up with her, she said she'd go to Zack and shit like that, making Brian think that something had been going on between Zack and her. Of course, Zack told her to fuck off, but Brian still had a problem with him. So, yeah, those two have been at it for a while, but I think it's all sorted out now," he said, pointing to where Brian, Zack and Jimmy who were laughing.

Dom sighed. "And as for the bitch, don't worry about her," he said. "If she fucks with you, she fucks with all of us." I laughed at how weird that sounded. Dom gave me a hug and patted my back. "Did I tell you how hot you look tonight?" Another wave of laughter hit me.

I inhaled and felt my nerves calm down. "Alright. Fine. But keep me away from her," I warned, "or I will not respond of my own fucking actions."

"That sounds awfully tempting, babe." I looked at Brian as he slapped Johnny's head, after shortshit wiggled his eyebrows in my direction. I laughed and he sat down next to me. He obviously caught only the last part of my statement.

"Missed me?" he whispered in my ear. I smirked.

"Oh, so very much," I whispered back before I leaned to kiss his lips, surprising him.

"Drinking contest!" Jimmy suddenly yelled and I chuckled, while Brian smirked. He bit my ear lobe gently and I shuddered. I took his hand and we both walked over to the guys. I sighed, preparing myself for what was going to come.

***

And I was right. After so many drinks (I can't even tell which one was what), half of the people there were completely hammered. Leana, Lacey and Michelle were a bit tipsy, while Cate, Val and I were probably the sanest. We had intentionally decided to keep an eye on everyone else. Well, that and I had a high tolerance to alcohol. Hence, I wasn't as drunk as them, although I had some fucking shots and something else.

The guys, however, were busted.

"B-Brian's not doing well," Zack slured as he stumbled in our direction. I looked in Brian's direction and true to Zack's words, he didn't seem too well. He was trying to hold his balance while pouring himself another shot as Jimmy cheered for him. Leana nudged me, indicating me to go his way. I did as told and put my hand on his shoulder.

"You're drunk," I stated bluntly and he chuckled, leaning against my shoulder. I instantly caught him, but regretted it immediately, given his weight in comparison with mine. Although I grumbled, I couldn't help but also chuckle.

"Told you...," - hiccup -, "I was funny," he pointed out, waving his finger in the air. I sighed and Val came next to me.

"Maybe we should take them home," she said, looking at Jack worriedly. I nodded.

"No, not home," Brian whined, but I silenced him.

"We can take care of the rest of 'em boys. Can you take Brian home?"

Are you fucking kidding me?! FUCK YES! "Uhm, yeah, I guess." I chuckled as Brian leaned against me. He was like a kid. "Okay, Bri, let's take you home."

"Will you come with me?" Yup, definately like a little kid.

"Brian, you're acting like a little boy."

"That's because I am a little boy," he slurred and I sighed.

"Bri, little boys don't get this drunk."