Just Like the Leaves Change in Colors

Two Months.

Gerard's POV
November 2015

I couldn't believe that in little under two months, I would be touring again. I kind of forgot what it's like. I haven't toured in over five years. You might be wondering why. Well, you see, Lindsey and I wanted to start a family. Yes, Lindsey and I are still together. I can't believe it either.

I was almost certain that she would leave me if she ever found another guy. Thank god that didn't happen. I was still, to this day, madly in love with her. Even though we had some tough ups and downs, we are still together. I mean, doesn't every relationship have it's ups and downs? You may never want it to happen, but it does. And no matter how hard you try to keep it from happening, it happens no matter what.

Okay, enough of that.

You might be wondering if Lindsey and I started a family. Well, we have. We have one child. A little girl, and she's the most perfect, and beautiful thing I've seen besides my wife. She is three years old, and takes after Lindsey. She takes after me a little bit, too.

You might be wondering what she looks like, and her name. Well, her name is Rachel Anne. When we found out Lindsey was having a girl, we were stuck on middle names. And everyone was telling us to have Rachel's middle name be Ann, like Lindsey's. And someone suggested putting an 'e' at the end, and yeah.

I'm sure if you ask anyone, they'd tell you Rachel is a splitting image of Lindsey and I. I, on the other hand, think she looks more like Lindsey. She has Lindsey's eye shape, her lip shape, and her type of hair. She has my color hair, color eyes, and nose. I think she looks more like Lindsey then anything.

Rachel wants to be a bass player, like her mom. I think it's absolutely adorable. She wants to be an artist, too. But, she didn't know what kind of artist she wants to be. So, Lindsey and I came up with the idea of drawing something for her, and she could choose. She chose my drawing. So, Lindsey was teaching her to play bass, and I was teaching her to draw. So, yeah, she does take after us both.

You might be wondering where Lindsey and Rachel are. If I'm not mistaken, Lindsey took Rachel shopping. Not quite sure for what, but I think they are shopping. As far as I know, Lindsey and Rachel are going on tour with us. I don't know when Mindless are going back on tour. A new My Chem record is coming out in a little under two months, and I have to tour for that. It's our fifth record, I believe.

I was working on series six of The Umbrella Academy. So, on top of raising a kid, and releasing a new record, I was working on The Umbrella Academy. So, my life was sort of hectic at the moment, but I could never be happier. I had the perfect wife, the perfect daughter, the perfect life. I was living all of my dreams that I ever wanted. I never would have thought any of this was possible.

My thoughts were disrupted by the front door opening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just thoughts and stuff at the moment.

How was it?
Good? Bad?
Continue? Not continue?

Comments. :]