Just Like the Leaves Change in Colors

Cooties.

Gerard's POV

All three of us turned around, and Mikey and Frank walked in. They were laughing over something, but their laughs stopped as they saw us. Lindsey, and I just smiled at them, and they smiled back.

“Uncle Mikey! Uncle Frank!” I heard Rachel scream.

Both of them looked down, and Rachel ran into them. Both of them knelt down, and started talking to her and hugging her. I looked at Lindsey, turned, and brought her into my arms. I heard her sigh contently, and I looked at her. She looked towards me, and smiled. I pressed my lips to hers, and she kissed back. I brought her closer to me, and I felt her smile into the kiss.

“Ew!” I heard someone say.

Both of us broke apart from the kiss, and smiled. We looked down at Rachel, and she had her face scrunched up.

“Mommy! You have daddy's cooties now!” Rachel said.

All four of us started laughing. Lindsey got out of my arms, and went over to Rachel. Lindsey kissed her on the cheek, and she wiped it off.

“I don't want daddy cooties! They are gross!”

Lindsey looked up at me, and so did Rachel. She was smiling, and I crossed my arms.

“Oh, I have cooties now?” I asked.

Rachel nodded, and laughed. I looked at Lindsey, and she smiled. I leaped forward, and brought Rachel into my arms. I started kissing her cheek over, and over again. She started squealing and squirming to get away from me.

“Daddy, stop!” She screamed.

I finally stopped, she glared at me and started wiping her face. I smiled at her, and Lindsey started laughing. Rachel looked at Lindsey and frowned.

“It's not funny,” Rachel whispered.

Lindsey stopped laughing, and came over to us. She kissed Rachel's forehead, and she crossed her arms.

“Put me down,” Rachel commanded.

I put her down, and she stomped off into the back. Lindsey and I looked at each other, and shook our heads. Who knew Rachel could get so pissed over something small. Then again, she takes after Lindsey on that one. Lindsey also gets really pissed over small stuff.

“She'll come out in a couple of minutes or so,” I said.

Lindsey nodded, and I brought her into my arms. She rested her head on my shoulder, and wrapped her arms around me. I sighed contently, and gave Lindsey a small squeeze. Pretty soon, the bus door opened and Ray and Bob walked in. I smiled at them, and they smiled back. I walked over to them, said hi, and gave them both hugs.

Lindsey walked over, and said hi to them. Rachel didn't come out, though. She must be really pissed. But, at around this age, kids become obsessed with “cooties” and it usually doesn't stop until they are like seven. I find it really funny.

“Where is Rachel?” Bob asked.

“Um. Gerard pissed her off cause he gave her cooties. She's hiding somewhere,” Mikey said.

Everyone started laughing.

“She gets pissed off easily, doesn't she?” Ray said.

“Yeah. She gets that from Lindsey,” Frank laughed.

Lindsey's mouth dropped, and she glared at Frank.

“I do not get pissed off easily!” She said, angrily.

Frank raised an eyebrow, and smiled. Everyone else stared at Lindsey, and smiled, too.
“Oh really? Then why are you basically yelling angrily at me?” He asked.

Lindsey glared at him, and crossed her arms. I brought her into my arms, and kissed her cheek. She smiled, and looked towards me. I placed a small kiss on her lips, and she smiled. We directed our attention to the guys. They were all talking and catching up on everything.

I was really happy to be back and touring again. I really missed this tour bus. I really missed the band. But, most of all, I missed all of our fans. This tour was going to be amazing. Not only was my wife going to be on it with me, but our daughter is going to be, also. I'm really excited. I can't wait for it to start.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]
sorry for the long waaait. haha.

i know everyone has heard the good newssss.
but, i'm going to say it agaaain.
gee and linds are having a baaaaby. xD