Just Like the Leaves Change in Colors

Tour Bus.

Gerard's POV
The Next Day.

Lindsey, Rachel, and I were sitting in the airport, waiting for our plane to arrive. We have to take a plan to Pennsylvania, where the tour would be beginning. Rachel wouldn't shut up about it. She was so fucking excited. The smile on her face, and the twinkle in her eye did not leave.

She's been smiling since Lindsey and I woke her up. She kept bouncing in her seat. Lindsey and I had tried to calm her, but she wouldn't calm down. She kept asking questions about touring, and going on and on about how she couldn't wait to get on a plane. You see, it's her first plane ride. So, she was really excited. At the moment, Rachel was sitting in between Lindsey and I.

“Daddy? Is being on a plane fun?” Rachel asked.

I looked down at her, and smiled.

“Yes, but, it is kind of scary at first,” I told her.

Her eyes got wide, and she looked at Lindsey. She smiled down at her and nodded. Rachel pouted, and held on tightly to her teddy bear that I had bought her.

“I don't want to go on a plane no more,” she said.

I wrapped my arm around her and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

“Mommy and daddy are here if you get scared, Rachel. We won't ever let anything hurt you,” I promised.

She looked up at me, and smiled.

“Really?” She asked, a twinkle in her eye.

“Really,” I assured her.

She smiled wide, and got closer into my chest. I smiled, and looked towards Lindsey. She was staring at us, and smiling. She caught my eye, and smiled wider.

“I love you,” I mouthed.

“I love you, too,” she mouthed back.

TIME ELAPSE

I sighed heavily as I walked towards the tour bus that I haven't seen in over five years. Lindsey had her hand on my back, rubbing it softly, and Rachel was next to Lindsey. I got to the bus door, and opened it. The aroma that I had really missed filled my nose. I walked up the bus steps with Rachel, and Lindsey at my heels. Once I was fully inside, I let out a gasp. I kind of forgot what the tour bus looked like. I heard Rachel gasp, and she ran by me.

“Daddy, is this where we are going to be living?” She asked.

I smiled and nodded. None of the other guys where here, yet. Rachel did really well on the plane. She actually wanted to sit near the window. I was really shocked. I know the first time I got on the plane, I wanted to sit as far away from the window as possible.

Rachel did really well. Lindsey and I were both surprised. She fell asleep halfway through the plane ride, though. I knew she wouldn't be able to stay up for the whole flight. I felt someone pulling on my pant leg. I looked down, and saw Rachel staring up at me.

“When is everyone getting here?” She asked.

As if on cue, I heard the bus door open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, I guess?
Sorry it's short. I kind of wanted it to be.
Next chapter will probably be longer. :]

COMMENTS. please?