Death-Line

3:30 pm

Hailey paced up and down the hall as she was trying to remember what number it was. She couldn't help but think about how stupid she was, how couldn't she remember a three-digit combination? '923' or was it '932'?

"God-damnit!" she cussed under her breath. She pounded the locker with a tight fist and decided to ditch her Biology text-book. What was the point if she was forever getting letters in words mixed up? Dyslexia wasn't anything new in Hailey's life, it was a daily struggle for her. 'And it always will be.' Her attitude towards her problems wasn't much help either. She sighed.

As she was walking out the school corridor, she noticed that the usual cliques weren't sitting at their 'designated' picnic table. Instead, there was no one. Something caught her eye. There was a small, red piece of paper on the picnic table. She looked around to make sure no one was looking. Hailey looked over the picnic table and saw small markings on the paper. She picked it up and tried to read. She inched it closer to her face. '932' At the sight of those numbers, Hailey's memory was jogged and she instantly realized that it was her combination. It was a bit creepy, but she had seen worse...Hailey just tried to re-assure herself that she probably wrote it down on the piece of paper and it must've fallen out of her pocket. But there was something weird about the paper....

(Uh...BRB.TO BE CONTINUED....XP)