Beneath the Surface

One last rehearsal?

The producers of the show were satin there dressing room talking about the cast; Laura the executive producer went on to talk about her favourite member of the cast which was a certain Mr Alistair Paul, he had a certain look about him that when ever there eyes met her heart would skip a beat and she would go weak at the knees. It was obvious to everyone that she had fallen for him her green eyes sparkled and glistened when he was around. However her fellow producer did not feel the same way as she did as her fellow producer was James Cantone; he had been in the business of producing musicals for many years so he was considered some what of an expert.

“James, do you think that we need to hold a final rehearsal?” Laura asked

“Urm yeah I guess we could do with one but think the only reason that you want another rehearsal is so you can stare at ali some more” James said knowing Laura too well also knowing she would not be able to deny what he had just said.

“So?” Laura asked in a questioning way as she knew he was right; she would do anything to be close to Ali.

***

Once Tezzy had got over her blushing in which Dan had been the cause of she continued on her rant about her now ex-boyfriend; he was such a coward, such a whore and to add onto that he wasn’t even good in bed, and oh yes if any of her friends had anything to say about the whole thing they would make sure that whoever he gets with next knows what they are letting themselves in for.

“Tezzy you need to calm down, you are too good for him anyway he didn’t deserve you” Dan said as he placed an arm around her shoulders.

She turned to face him, her eyes full of tears, “really?” she asked.

He simply replied with a “yes really” as he pulled her into a warm and comforting hug. Dan had always had feelings for Tezzy but always known that he could do nothing about that because she had a boyfriend; but now that had all changed, things were a hell of a lot different now and he was going to make sure that she knew exactly what he felt towards her.

***

Mary dragged Kate away as she was still shouting obscene things down the corridor towards Alex.

“Come on Kate, you really need to learn how to control your temper” Mary said while pushing Kate into her own dressing room.

Mary after about twenty minutes had managed to get Kate calm enough in order to have a civilised convosation; the topic of today was guys, well one in particular guy at that.
“So Mary, you have been rather quiet on the whole who you like department, so go on who is it” Kate asked with a slight smirk apparent on her face.

“Urm well I think Teddy is really hot like” Mary replied slightly blushing

Mary had told Kate this unknowing that Kate also liked teddy and Kate was willing to do anything she possibly could to get her hands on teddy before Mary had the chance to do so; what the pair didn’t know was that they weren’t the only two people currently in the building that had a thing for Teddy …
♠ ♠ ♠
Marys amazingness next
Xxx