Beneath the Surface

The Morning After

The following morning and they had to be in theatre by nine in the morning. This was not an idea greeted by members of the cast and crew. They hoped that they would have enough aspirin to last the entire day.

Each person had blown their drinks budget for the year and things happened that would not intentionally be repeated again. Things had happened that would never have happened under normal circumstances. The rest of the day would complete chaos.

***

The door of Tezzy’s dressing room opened and Kate stormed in.

“So much for keeping Mary away from Hetherton,” she growled at Tezzy.

“You know I’m sorry,” Tezzy said, the fear in her words apparent.

“Not sorry enough. You were way too busy with Dan to notice anything else was happening.”

“I’m sure nothing happened,” Tezzy squeaked in a vain attempt to save herself.

“You’d better hope nothing happened,” Kate shouted, storming out of the room and into a rather hung-over Teddy. Immediately a smile broke out on her face. “How are you this morning?”

“I’ve been better,” he replied suspiciously, “Why?”

“It doesn’t matter,” she smirked, “Guess I’ll see you around?”

Teddy nodded before making his way towards his dressing room, rubbing his eyes.

***

“So you and Davies?” Clairey asked, curiosity overpowering her.

“Nothing happened,” Becky said defensively.

Clairey shot her a look of disbelief.

“Seriously, you can come up with as many different scenarios as you like but none of them happened.”

“Well you’re boring,” she laughed, “Fancy going to see Laura?”

“Just so you can ask her if she got laid.”

“Why would you think that of me Becky?”

“Perhaps because you’ve just asked me the same question.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Now for the amazing-ness that is Tezzy
Sorry I haven't updated since november last year - writer's blocks a real pain