Beneath the Surface

Can they make the performance?

Laura found herself going to see Tezzy; she had passed her earlier that morning in one of the corridors looking a little bit unhappy over something. She figured she should go and see her friend and find out what was bothering her so much.

Laura got to Tezzys room and went in; she had never felt the need to knock. She and Tezzy were good friends plus, she didn’t think Tezzy would ever be getting up to anything in her dressing room especially if the door was unlocked. She walked in to find her friend lying down on her bed reading a book.

“Hey Tezzy, You alright?” Laura said as she sat herself down on the end of her friends’ bed.

“Yup, I’m fine thanks; So what did you and Ali get up to last night it looked like the pair of you where getting rather close” Tezzy put her book down and smirked at her friend.

“Well if you must know; I went back to his place if that’s anything to go by” Laura mumbled her face becoming a deep shade of red.

“Oh awesome, I don’t think that I need to know anymore information the fact that you where drunk, went back to his place and the current colour of your face says it all”. Tezzy giggled and gave her friend a hug.

“Well enough about me, what did you get up to last night?” Laura asked just expecting the usual answer of not much really.

“I spent most of the evening with Dan” Tezzy said a smile creeping upon her face when she started talking about him.

“Well, why when I seen you this morning; did you look a bit upset” Laura asked the concern in her voice evident.

“Oh its nothing, I was just tired” Tezzy lied; she knew that just saying that would make Laura stop asking questions. “Oh gosh, Laura look what time it is; we are late for rehearsals.

When the pair of friends got to the rehearsal they could tell no-one was in the mood for acting today; everyone’s mind where somewhere else. They all had thoughts of someone else within the small group; some even had feelings for the same person. But what would happen when the group found out this piece of information? How would the person that would be stuck in the middle react? These things could not be kept a secret for much longer. Their was sure to be some friendship losses but also some peoples friendships would grow stronger; also it’s was sure that some relationships would emerge but would they last? Another question on everyone’s minds was would they keep their reputations as actors and actresses and would they be able to sustain their relationships with each other while they travelled the country showing audiences what fine jobs that they could do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next is the amazingness of Mary

Xxxx