The pain of just your simple touch

Just in Time my Little ***.

I felt someones hand on my bare shoulder, there was only one way that'd happen,they had taken my sweater off. I turned and was greeted by familiar green eyes.
"Why did you take my sweater off?" I groaned, there was no light even close to rising outside.
"You were sweating, so I took it off for you." He smiled at me and slid his arm around my waist.
"Thanks, you know, for everything." I held my arms to my chest and curved my self so my head was resting on his chest.
"I promise Rina, I wont let anyone hurt you." He whispered. I closed my eyes, falling asleep, but now, i was thinking about Frank.

This is silly Rina, you just met the kid and you're falling head over heels for him.
I know that, but I like him, even if we did just meet.
You know stupid, the only reason you think you love him is to hurt yourself. Admit it you love the pain, anything to feel it. Even doing things so Jay will hurt you.

Tears were welling up in my eyes.
Thats not true. I'm falling in love with him because i love him, not because you want me to feel pain.
You'll see how this all plays out you insane little girl.


I hated myself for being like that, but it just made me more... crazy.
Maybe I was right, maybe I am crazy. My mom wasn't about to get me psycho-analyzed. So I'll keep on living this way I guess.

Again, there was a hand on my shoulder. I smiled.
"What Frankie?" I looked beside me, squinting at the bright light flowing in the window.
"Your mom... She called while you were sleeping. She caller ID'd and found my number, I didn't answer it though." My smile faded. FUCK.
"Hang on I'll call her." I dialed the number, it rang 3 times.

Mom?
You little skank, I want you home, now.
Her word were slurred, she was already drunk.
Yes ma, I'll be there in about thirty minutes.
Fucking better be, Don't matter to me, matters how much you wanna get beat.


A few tears threatened to fall, I didn't let them.
"What did she say?" Frank asked, sitting down beside me.
"Nothing, I have to be home in a half hour." I sighed. Letting the usual chunk of white hair to fall into my eye.
"I know you wont tell me what she really said, so, we can leave now and grab something at the coffee place down the way." He said sadly.Kissing me on the cheek.
"I cant, I'm not allowed to have coffee. I love it though." He dropped his gaze from my eyes to the window.
"K. Then, I'll walk you home." He said.
"Just not the entire way," I sighed and he nodded in response.
"C'mon, i have to get there early. To make up for being late."
I stood up, and waled out the bedroom door, there was a bloodstain on the ground trailing into his room. I looked down at my arm. Fucking shit. There was a huge gauge in my wrist.
I sighed and kept walking.
"Rina, you're sweater?" He called, I took it from him and slid it over my sore arms.
"Are you ok to walk? I'll carry you." He said sweetly, grabbing my shoes for me. I slid them on and shook my head no.
"I'm fine." We walked out the door and started off in the direction of my house.
He took my hand and laced his fingers with mine.

~Ten minutes later~

"You have to go now, I' sorry." We were at the end of my block, i had ten minutes to spare before my ending. He locked his eyes with mine and moved in, giving me a kiss, but pulling away before i could return it.
"Thats my deposit, so you have to come back to me." He smiled and I gave him a hug.
"I'll get it back to you, no worries." I smirked innocently. "I really have to go, and you do too." I let go of his hand and ran down the quiet street, leaving him behind me. My house came into view, the covered windows, that were nailed shut, the broken steps, and the messed up siding. I knocked on the door 3 times. Jay opened the door. He grabbed me by my wrist, my um, good wrist, and dragged me inside.
"Just in time my little whore." He whispered, closing the door behind me as he twisted my arm behind my back and shoved me into the bedroom. Forcing me onto the bed and tying me to the bed frame.