The pain of just your simple touch

Maybe I'll Return Your Kiss

I was laying on a hospital bed, they had confirmed i had been raped by Jay, not Frank, as Jay had accused him. Frank was sitting next to me, the nurse let him stay a while after visiting hours ended. I had to stay overnight because i had some slight cracks in my ribs and a bit of organ damage. They were making sure i wasn't going to be in any pain in the future. He smiled at me, and held my hand. I cringed and he let go. There were needles coming out of my arms and wrists, feeding me and medicating me. My nurse came into the room.
"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave, only one family member is allowed to stay overnight." Frank glared at her with his pain struck eyes. He was so upset that Jay had done that to me. I still wonder why...
"I AM her the only person left that is anything close to family, the family she had didn't even care for her, and your telling me I cant stay and watch her because i wasn't born in the same blood line?" The nurse backed up.
"Fine, but she has to take these, and your gonna be sleeping there.' She handed me two little red pills and some water. I swallowed them and she changed some bags attached to the needles. My eyes went all fuzzy and i tried to focus on Frank's eyes. All I could see was them exchanging glares as she left. I saw his blurred smile and felt him grab the hand without the needles in it and felt him kiss it.
"Mm, can I have some salad with that." I started to giggle and then I fell asleep. Stupid hospital drugs. First they put me on anti-depressants cause of my scars and that stupid cut. I was not gonna hop myself on anything other than the pain killers and sleeping meds they were forcing me to take here.

~hours later~

It was dark still, Frank was sleeping next to me, he looked so uncomfortable. I shook his hand and he groaned.
"What?" I smiled.
"Come up, you can sleep up here, with me." He frowned and pointed at the wires in me. I reached to one hand and pulled them out, and did the same with the other hand.
"Satisfied?" He sighed and slid in beside me on the small bed. I leaned up against him, my head in his chest,
"Sleep, and maybe I'll get you your salad." He said, I could hear the smile in his voice.
"And maybe I'll return your kiss..."